Start by marking “Ride (Blue #3)” as Want to Read:
Ride (Blue #3)

Ride

(Blue #3)

The final instalment in this irresistible story of romance, sun and surf.

Seventeen-year-old Iris has returned to her hometown of Newquay. Leaving behind her promising surfing career. Leaving behind Zeke, the boy who changed her world.

She's happy to get back to her old life, her friends and family. She wants to rediscover her passion for surfing.

But Iris soon realises it wo
Published June 16th 2016 by Hachette Children's Group (first published 2016)

Filipe
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i did a quick review for this book here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3nIC...
Kat Ellis
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An absolutely perfect end to the trilogy! I can honestly say I had no idea how it was going to end; I wasn't even sure how I *wanted* it to end as the various twist and turns played out. Iris and Zeke's path is messy and wonderful and painful, and ultimately very real and hopeful. A brilliant trilogy that's just made for summer.

I listened to the whole trilogy on audio, and can highly recommend.
Marta
ACTUAL RATING: 4,5 stars

review here
Jenni
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great conclusion to the trilogy. It really developed the story, and Iris's character in particular. I understood why Zeke was not present for much of the book but it did feel a little like his character development was short changed as a result. I loved how real and messy the characters were allowed to be, this made them all the more relatable.
T. Stedman
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series just got better and better. A romance that felt very real. Reminding us what it was like to love for the first time. And if we didn't surf already, we'd certainly want to now.
Holly
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
Stephanie
This book was a great conclusion to an entertaining series. All three books are good summer reads, and there's so many things I liked about Ride.

The story was crafted with a kind of gritty realism that YA needs, whilst still giving me the ending I wanted for the two main characters.

I loved Iris, I loved her flaws. She messed up a lot, whilst still being a badass surfer chick. She was relatable in the way that she experienced love and loss and hit all the roadblocks in her career and relationshi
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Ride is the Third and final book in the trilogy Blue.

Iris struggles to find her place in Newquay again. She’s a celebrity now, the very definition of a local girl made good in a town where professional surfers are rock stars. She is different. Unwilling to admit the truth, even to herself, Iris lets her emotions overrule her head. She makes some mistakes and has to live with some unpleasant
Brigita
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
In the last book of the trilogy, the action moves from gnarly waves to restless hearts. After the action-packed first two books that were real roller-coasters of emotions, Ride does't disappoint either. The way Iris struggles with her decision to leave Zeke sounds real and heartbreaking. Her search of her true self and the road to realizing what she wants to do with her life were gripping from the beginning to the end.

I thought the characterization of Iris was beautifully executed. When she went
Sabina
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read 'Ride', the last part of 'Blue' trilogy, in one day. The plot keeps reader's attention from the very beginning til the very end of the book. Iris and Zeke go thru hard times in their lives facing adult decisions and looking for their own identity. There were few plot twists that really surprised me, one of which left me almost heartbroken for a bit, until all was solved. What I love about Lisa's books is the fact that she shows the way life is, sometimes bumpy and dirty. That nobody's per ...more
Madelon
3,5 stars

This book actually didn't make up for the bad end of Air. I hoped it would be better in this last part of the series, but it didn't. The story is still sweet en especially the end is nice. It reads quick, but the beginning en the middel is nothing special.
A full review will be up on www.thebookdiaries.nl shortly (in Dutch).
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful. ALL THE FEELS! Full review soon :)
Georgia