Start by marking “Dangerous Creatures” as Want to Read:

Dangerous Creatures

All three books and the bonus novella in one sweet package. Sensual stories to make you burn.

A sinfully sexy hero with a tortured past who is out for revenge.

A sizzling electro-mancer on the run with his sexy ex.

The dragon who captured her icy heart.

And a reunion with the lover she thought was dead, whom she might now have to kill.

Published August 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Creatures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Creatures

Start your review of Dangerous Creatures
Marta Cox
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
This set contains all three original books in this series plus a bonus novella. It's a series I've enjoyed that at times had an almost X Man vibe with paranormals persecuted by humans. Those outed as having abilities are hunted down, imprisoned and studied but you just know that corruption and prejudice leads to cruelty.
Whilst I've no wish to dissect each story I will say the first story was possibly my least favourite with Jack, a Hunter fantasising about Cindy, a paranormal he loved but was c
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A remarkable collection of books by Mandy Rosko. But then again, her books are remarkable anyways. Mandy has her own writing style and it never fails you. One thing you count on is a damn good read!!!! She never lets her readers down. This 4 book collection gives you everything you could want in a collection of books; werewolves, fire starters, paranormal electrical powers, paranormal hunters, and super paranormal SEX!!!! OH MY!!!! You will have to grab this collection and read it for yourself. ...more
Lisa
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rosko is an author whose stories I always look forward to reading, and this box set was no exception. If you enjoy paranormal romance, I’d highly recommend this box set. All these stories have a good deal of action, suspense, and romance – I could not put it down. The books can be picked up separately, but I’d recommend just grabbing the set so you can devour the series all at once.

Copy received from author in exchange for an honest review.
KelticKat
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 really good paranormal stories

This was a great collection to read - loved the struggles and joys with all these couples and how they come to see that even though their different - some with paranormal “gifts” and some just human the can coexist and love.

Noticed others mention that this had an “x-men” type feel with the organization wanting to controls l the paranormals and even hunting them. - I do tend to agree with that statement.

I would really enjoy more from this world if the author ever
Isabelle MBTL
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it

Mandy Rosko

dangerous creatures

review by

cropped-Imbtl.jpg

review 1

All three books and the bonus novella are amazing. Usually in a box set you got some good stories, some ok, some not so good. Not this one. All stories are very creative, with great characters, and some nice heat to it.
This feels a lot like X-Men where paranormal beings  try to avoid the "normal"population some trying to blend in others just hiding. It's a great concept.
In all four books you have a paranormal being having a rel
Amanda Showalter
Title: Dangerous Creatures Box Set
Series: Dangerous Creatures
Note: All 3 books and a bonus novella
Author: Mandy Rosko

This is my review of Dangerous Creatures box set, all 3 books plus a bonus novella in the Dangerous Creatures Series. I got this series set free in exchange for an honest review. This is the whole series to date. Be warned though you will not want to stop with just one book and you will want to know the whole story from start to beginning and will want to read all of them right af
Beth C.
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! All three of these fantastic paranormal books in one collection plus a bonus short story! It's a "must have"! I loved the whole series so much I almost read it all in one day. I just couldn't put it down!
The books were all about paranormals and the hunters trying to bring them in to be eliminated or experimented on and studied. But there were some unexpected twists in each of them.

In "Burns Like Fire" (book 1) Jack, a hunter, and Cindy, a pyro, had fallen in love before either knew the oth
Linda Levine
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great set of four stories including three books and a novella. It is about a society where paranormals are considered dangerous and need to be hunted and studied. Many of those with these skills live in constant fear of being found. They live on the run but when love finds them it makes it difficult for them to hide.

Burns Like Fire (Dangerous Creatures Book 1) is an intense read. He thinks she killed his family and has hunted her down for payback. She claims she is innocent. I really e
Barbara
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this group of four books by one of my favorite Authors it is actually three books and a bonus story .Burns Like Fire = Jack Marilla a hunter of the paranormal had loved Cindy Chase a pyro fire starter until the night he thought she set the fire that he lost his family to and he almost died in , he is back seeking revenge. Cindy believed he was dead , she also almost lost her life that night, will they be able to find out what happened ? Will they find their way back to each other? A Shoc ...more
Linz
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Got the box set Burns like fire - really enjoyed this book. Has plenty of twists and is fast moving, keeps you completely hooked. Things were not what they seem Cindy thinks Jack is dead, Jack thinks Cindy is a murderer - both are wrong.

Shock to the system - this second book in the series is just as fast paced as the first and I couldn't put it down. This book is Cindy's friend Jamie who has been caught by Ethan

As cold as ice - the third book in the series and as great as have come to expect i
Gwen
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mandy Rosco has done a beautiful job creating a paranormal world with a system of hunters and collectors. This compilation of four stories is quite entertaining. In this world, paranormals are viewed as dangerous creatures and some are but most just mind their own business and live in fear that they will be turned to the Head Office of Paranormal Containment where they may torture and abused them. Each book has a love interest between hunters and paranormals showing that love forgives everything ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a amazing book with four wonderful and interesting stories in it and I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one of them. What you will find is drama, suspense, intrigue, a variety of twists, chloroform, magical shackles, abducted, Death and/or being experimented on in a laboratory, hate, revenge, draining power from a city block, paranormal hunters, M/M, being a prisoner, werewolves, lust, love, emotional feelings and erotic scenes. The story-line and plots of the stories are well t ...more
Wendy
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a good boxed set of stories, definitely the best way to read this series. Each book leads you into the next quite cleverly by setting up the next main characters. This is not really a cliffhanger ending as the main storyline of each book does have a satisfactory conclusion. I don't feel a need to outline the stories in this review,as that is done already in the book blurb and also in other reviews, but I can honestly say that the books are well written with interesting stories and charac ...more
Thinxsphinx
story 1 - This story about Cindy and Jack starts off slow but picks up in this paranormal erotic cliffhanger. 3.25 stars

story 2 - This installment follows Jaime and his budding romance with Ethan while on the run. 3 stars

story 3 - Next up in the series is Jessica Frost. Find out what happened after she helped Jack and Cindy escape. 3 stars

story 4 - Cute story about second chance love between Mina and Gabriel. This story is loosely connected to the first three. 2.75 stars
Shoshanah Lila
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
WARNING: Adults only for violence and sexual situations. Enjoyed this first in series anthology, all set in the same world. Even though there were some auto correct-type typos, the stories, themselves were entertaining. I appreciate that she puts her own unique spin on what could otherwise seem to be tired paranormal tropes.
** My copy received in exchange for honest feedback, thanks. Read using Google play free TTS function for impaired readers.
Rose
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mandy Rosco has done it again, her writing is amazing. Dangerous Creatures gives the reader a choice of four stories, each book is very well written and full of action, drama, humor, adventure, suspense, conquest, loss, love, hate, sensual and hot sex. I like the way the author combined the characters in every story. It really is a good boxed set and will hook you in until you finish the last story. I higly recommended!!
Patti
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an extremely well written series! This writer wastes no time jumping into action and capturing my attention. It starts with a relationship gone terribly wrong and the mystery surrounding it, and the page turning flies by. Each book leads to the other and normally I shy away from boxed sets but in this instance I was very happy to have the series at my fingertips. Another sure fire pleaser for the PNR addicts like me! This ARC was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
Raina Collins
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This set contains first four books from the series. Three are full length and one is a novella. Each story is great. We follow the story of paranormals being caught by the hunters. The US govt believes all paranormals are dangerous and should locked up and tested on or killed. All four show different types of paranormals fire, ice, werewolf and electricity. Expect some very steamy scenes including m/f and m/m. Can't wait for the next book.

Received ARC from author for an honest review.
Gina Cihacz
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this arc book free for an honest review. Wonderfully written, a wondrous and sometimes dark tale spun into a new world. Paranormals fighting for their rights and lives. This was a great series and has plenty of room for more stories. It was wonderful how each book, each story wound it's way into the next one. Cannot wait for more from this series.
Denise Mcnamara
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful collection of everything you love paranormal. You have fast paced, suspencful, betrayal, love and some hot passionate scenes. I was gifted this book for an honest review and this collection is a must read
Anne Richardson
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is an amazing story, I loved this. Jack seeks revenge after his family is killed. Cindy is the one he thinks is the one who killed his family.
I enjoyed all three books and look forward to reading more in the series
Gifted for an honest review.
Diane
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 entertaining stories, with the first 3 being related and give different perspectives of the story. The last story was out of order and I would have liked to have read it first as it occurred before the other 3 stories.
I was given this as a ARC for an honest review.
Michelle Fortune
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book contains 3 books and a novella. It follows a group of friends as they fall in love but as/with paranormals. Each book is wonderful on their own as well as a group.
Angie Townsend
Stacy Ittersagen
Aug 26, 2016
Keira Blackwood
Sep 11, 2016
USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy Rosko lives as a hermit and she works in Ottawa, Ontario. Every once in a while she peels herself away from writing and Internet surfing to socialize with real people. She loves videogames, Sailor Moon, and her dog.

For Brand New Monthly PNR Romance Novellas delivered to your inbox before anyone else, along with other goodies and gifts, become an Alpha Member at h

News & Interviews