Start by marking “Taking Time (Servants of Fate, #2)” as Want to Read:
Taking Time (Servants of Fate, #2)

Taking Time

(Servants of Fate #2)

Tempus fugit. Time flies…unless you’re Tempus Halt, Father Time’s son.

Day in and day out are the same, except for New Year’s Eve when he steals the life of a mortal on behalf of the Fates. This year marks his first failure to stay the monotonous course. A mortal’s kiss and her insistence on taking the place of his year’s sacrifice stalled out everything. Now, Tempus has to
Paperback
Published November 8th 2016 by Pen and Kink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Taking Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking Time

Start your review of Taking Time (Servants of Fate, #2)
Amalia Dillin
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic, mythology
When I heard that Wendy Sparrow was turning STEALING TIME into a series NO ONE WAS MORE EXCITED than me. But I was curious, too, how she would keep it fresh while featuring more sons of Father of Time governed by the same rules. I had nothing at all to worry about on that score in this installment!

From page ONE, Tempus and Lacey set themselves apart -- and I loved how Ms. Sparrow brought them together and set them up for their journey into holiday-romance land. Lacey is determined to meet her
Elesha
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, and I'm not a big romance reader. I wondered how Taking Time would differ from Stealing Time, and Sparrow did a great job with making it fresh. I love the interaction between the characters and often found my self laughing out loud.
Em
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wendy Sparrow is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, and her newest endeavor, the Servants of Fate series, doesn’t disappoint. These swoon-worthy, yet quirky romances race the clock and challenge the fates to find their Happily Ever Afters. Five Glittery Stars.
Soccergypsy
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
** I volunteered to read an advance reader copy. **

This is rather a 4.5 star rating. I REALLY liked this installment. (This is part of a series but can be read as a stand-alone.) Where the prior release was sweet and heartwarming, I found this to be a more tender and yet tormented, emotional, and tumultuous heart-wrenching of a telling. And I loved every moment of it.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Can a kiss change your fate? Or will fate find a way to get her way?

Tempus, one of Father's Time sons, done the wrong thing and now had to make sure that what he did do wont be undone. So keeping his duties seriously he had to make sure that Lacey makes it to the next New Year's eve. But let me say that fate did not take things to kindly when the will was not done.

Lacey and Tempus were fun and different with some similarities. This was an interesting connection.
Ash
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet, cute fluffy read. I loved how they shared a love for mystery novels!
M.
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: good-reads
Interesting story. Son of time comes to mortal life on New Years. I look forward to reading more in the series.
MissMcfoxlin
Dec 16, 2016
Britt Marczak
Nov 15, 2016
Wendy Sparrow
Jul 29, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Maryann mayton
Denise
Adrienne Pilon
Sep 19, 2016
At home in the Pacific Northwest, Wendy Sparrow writes for both an adult and young adult crowd in many genres but always with a happily ever after. She has two wonderfully quirky kids, a supportive husband, and a perpetually messy house because she hates cleaning. She’s an advocate both online and in her community for autistic children in addition to actively trying to raise awareness about ...more

Servants of Fate (3 books)
  • Stealing Time (Servants of Fate, #1)
  • Keeping Time (Servants of Fate, #3)