Start by marking “Finding Amy (Amy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding Amy (Amy, #3)

Finding Amy

(Amy #3)

Amy Whitfield travels across the country, either in search of something or to run away from someone. She hasn’t quite figured it out. Living on the little island of Classique just might help her decide. Here she discovers a lot of unanswered questions about the past. Not to mention, she meets someone in particular that challenges her thinking about the present.
Kindle Edition
Published September 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Finding Amy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Amy

Start your review of Finding Amy (Amy, #3)
☕️Kimberly
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you are a regular at Caffeinated, you have borne witness to my struggles with Amy and the Amy series. While Dove kept me reading, the triangles and Amy’s painful growth made me slightly crazy. To say I was nervous beginning this book is an understatement but in the end, it was worth it. Dove delivered a sweet, small-town romance as Amy came into her own, found family, and grabbed her own slice of happy.

One of things I admire about Dove is that she writes about messy, complicated and flawed ch
Laurie
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Finding Amy is the perfect way to end the Amy Series by Julieann Dove. Readers have seen the character Amy grow from a shy and timid girl into a woman with strong beliefs and faith in love. Finding Amy begins right where book two left off, and Amy has left all her friends and family t try a new change for herself. Arriving in a new town with no one she knows, Amy learns that finally letting go is the only way to truly find herself and find love. I love Julieann Dove's writing style and the way t ...more
Melissa ownsbey
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow loved the book and how it ended
this was best book in the series
the whole series rocked
Amanda
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you're an Amy fan I promise you won't be disappointed with the way her journey ends. To be honest, I had already in my mind decided who and how Amy was going to go down. To my surprise, it ended better than I could have even wished. I am so sad to see her go but I will remember Amy fondly.
Sue Frazier
Teresa  Christianson
Aug 31, 2017
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Nov 09, 2017
Julieann lives in Virginia, yet longs to live everywhere else. It doesn’t come as a surprise that along with her gypsy soul, comes an active imagination. That’s why she loves to write and invent worlds and people, so that she can formulate their happily ever after. Hobbies include cooking new recipes, sewing, and spending time with her cute boyfriend/husband and six fabulous children. Vacations ha ...more

Amy (3 books)