Start by marking “Now and Forever Still (Forever Still #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Now and Forever Still (Forever Still #3.5)

Now and Forever Still (Forever Still #3.5)

4.84  ·  Rating details ·  85 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
A glimpse into the future.
Four couples.
Eight lives.
A moment in time.
Now and Forever Still gives us a “where are they now” look at our favorite characters from the Forever Still Series.
Published 2016 by Blue Tulip Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Now and Forever Still, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now and Forever Still

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you have been with A.M Johnson sharing the journey of these characters you will LOVE this novella. The feelings were there with every each of the couples. I ended with a happy heart and big smile on my face!
Brianna Maddox
This was perfect. I've missed these couples so much. It was definitely weird and scary to see them age. I'm not ready for that. :( I love that this was broken into 4 sections with the 4 different couples, jumping a few years in time after each part. I loved seeing the 4 families grow overtime and what happened. Sawyer and Elizabeth still struggled which was hard to read. Seth and Tiffany were sweet. LOVEDDDDD!!!!
bookmarkbelles
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to a very beloved series.
Michelle Trzecinski
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If I'm being honest, whenever I hear "novella" I always think of deleted scenes from other books. Majority of the time, that's the case. Thanks to AM Johnson, my perspective of novellas has been altered a tad.

Now and Forever Still is the bittersweet ending to her Forever Still series. The series that put her on the indie map and the series that brought us together as friends. I'm so happy AJ's Crew (see dedication) begged for more because this novella was worth all of the blood, sweat, tears, an
Michelle
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Perfect endings to the perfect series loved it!! Amanda you made us fall in love with characters. We have followed and loved all of them. Thank you for bringing Sawyer, Elizabeth. Seth and Tiffany. And Todd and Lilly in our lives!!!
Lisa
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, for-review

My Review:

So you know all those warm fuzzy feelings you get when you so in love (gag me) Well, this little novella was packed full of these moments && it meant business, Even my cold black heart wasn't a match for this sugary lullaby of HEA! It warmed its way into a little tiny corner of my black heart made itself at home && now I have this little shiny, glittery sparkling corner that refuses to leave damn you A.M. Johnson LOL!!!

So I know you are going to be shocked, but this wa
Innergoddess_Booklover
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Wow what a beautiful ending to a wonderful series..
Getting a glimpse into each couple and see how they are doing makes you fall in love with them all over again..
A.M JOHNSON has created such a touching series that anyone who reads it will love it no doubt. Loooooved It !!!!!!
Katiria
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites-books
Review on Now and Forever Still (Forever Still Series Novella) at La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books

*** I received this novella by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much too A.M. Johnson for the opportunity to read and review Now and Forever Still! ***

Ohh Happy Tears Happy Tears I am so sad to finally read the last book of the Forever Still Series. It was the most sweetest and heartwarming HEA for all the couples in this series. We
Melissa Ann
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything I hoped it would be and more! I was so excited to be reunited with these people who are amazing and people I want to be friends with! I laughed and cried I wanted to have jam sessions with them lol Each couple had amazing stories and conquered so much! This series will hold a special place in my heart always and forever still!
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
description

I can't be enough grateful for Amanda being so amazing. She wrote a novella to my favorite series. I had a chance to say goodbye. I don't really want to let them go, but it's the kind of goodbye you'll have in your heart forever. It's sweet and heart-warming. Yepp, I cried but I have a goofy smile on my face. Because I had fair amount of my favorite characters.

description

I love this series with my whole heart. I can't think about an author who writes so beautifully and heart-wrenching as A.M. Johnson does.
Surrender to Books
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It’s with tears shimmering in my eyes that I sit and write this review. This is because, not only did the book emotionally grip me throughout, but the ending of the series is bittersweet. I felt like I’ve lived this journey – from the first book – with these characters and I’m genuinely sad that this is the finale.
Oh, but what a finale.
Each part of the story was beautifully written. This wasn’t a ‘filler’ novella as I know some people think novella’s can be. This story was earnest and emotional
Crystal D.
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you loved the couples from the Forever Still series then you MUST read this novella. You will fall in love with the couples all over again. Seeing where they are now, what they are doing, what their kids are doing and how much in love they still are with each other will make your heart so happy. Those guys just get sexier with age if you can believe it!!!! And as time goes on they love their woman even more! This novella is the perfect ending to an amazing series. Just seeing how they are all ...more
Kylee
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book. I have loved the Forever Still series and when I heard that A M Johnson was doing a novella to give us a glimpse into the future I was over the moon. You become attached to some fictional characters and the characters in this series are definitely ones that attach themselves and don't let go, so to be able to get a chance at seeing how they had grown over the years is amazing. This novella makes you laugh, smile and cry. I have always been a Sawyer fan so for ...more
Jellie
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another Heart Warming story from the one and only A.M. Johnson.

This novella is perfect.
We get a glimpse of the life of the characters we fell in love in this series and so much more. It perfect way to end a series. I fell in love with each characters in this series and seeing that they indeed had a happily ever after, It left me feeling like a proud parent seeing their child having a fulfillng life.

Its a bittersweet ending though because i dont want to say goodbye to my beloved characters. But
Maggie Schuler
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
The journeys of Sawyer and Elizabeth, Todd and Lilly, Seth and Tiffany were all so uniquely written and tied together in the first three novels it was hard to believe a novella could wrap up their stories. Not only does Now and Forever wrap up their stories, but it provides Colby and Cammie's road as well. I loved the insight into the future and all the little ups and downs along the way. A.M. Johnson's Forever Still Series is an amazing work and a tribute to the brilliance and talent of Johnson ...more
Cheryl
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A.M. Johnson does it again! An amazing read that will leave you wanting more! In this book we get to experience happily ever afters and we say goodbye to three of the most amazing book couples that have been written. Their voices needed to be heard and their stories needed to be read and A.M. Johnson made it happen. I laughed, I cried, I loved, and I fell so hard for each of these characters. This book is a must read!!!!!
Anna
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED catching up on my favorite Forever Still Series couples. Seeing them in the future was emotional and heartfelt. Definitely a must read after reading the Forever Still Series. If you are like me and always wonder about characters of your favorite books and what they would be doing in the future this is perfect! Definitely a must read!
Danielle Robbins
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In Now and Forever Still, we get a glimpse in the future of where the couples are and how they are doing! I loved this! While I am sad to see them go, this was the perfect ending for an amazing series!!!
April ~ The Reading Belles
Beautiful, satisfying wrap up to a beautiful series wrapped in beautiful writing.
Cindy
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads
I don't even know were to begin. This novella was just beautifully written with a great ending to a great series. I loved getting a glimpse at what the future had for all these great couples.
Amanda
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-top-reads
This novella is perfection and A.M. Johnson once again blew me away...
Sharon
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so upset when I finished book 3 in this series thinking that was it. The last of this series. I wanted- no, I needed more! I was so excited to find this little extra about each of the couples.

This book takes you into the lives of the couples you come to love on this series. I loved seeing their lives through the years. This crew will capture your heart in each of their own stories so seeing them with a full life and children makes the series complete.

AM Johnson, thanks again for a book I
Emma bramley
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is a novella to go with the series. It is broken down into parts, one for each of the couples. This story shows there lives years from now. This book has lots of feelings, fab characters. It is a fantastic end to the series, which is definitely worth a read. I cant wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***NOW AVAILABLE - FULL REVIEW***

5+ NOW & FOREVER CROWNS

As I sit down to write this review, I feel like I am an emotional wreck. Why? Because, A.M. Johnson allowed me to visit with one of my favorite groups of people, and it just wasn't enough, and I already feel the need to revisit.

The sentiment in each story from each couple is just absolutely more than my meager words can ever say, but I am going to give it a go.

The Forever Still series was my first from this author, and I not only fell
Gata Leitora / Cat reader
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Olha ! Esta serie não poderia terminar de forma melhor.

Fiquei um pouco receosa com este livro ,pois as vezes esses livros fininhos que so vem para complementar a serie são meio repetitivos e obvios. Porem Now and Forever Still veio trazer uma mensagem tão bonita e doce que foi reconfortante ler.

A escritora ,de forma bem leve e sensivel ,separou para cada casal um momento no ciclo de suas vidas . Foi lindo acompanhar o cotidiano de cada um deles e o mais interessante ,ela foi escrevendo como uma
Taylor
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A. M. Johnson always kills me with her words and her fabulous characters, and this novella is no different. I was immediately taken back into this world with these beloved characters and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Nobody knows how to write family, friendship, heartache, and passion better than A. M. Johnson.
If you've been with this series for awhile or just now coming into this fan club...welcome to all the awesomeness. This book continues the lives of all the fabulous characters fr
Jade Martinez
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Loved it!
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
Now... And Forever Still

To all the readers that love being reunited with their favourite characters and love getting an extended epilogue in the form of a novella, this is for you. The Forever Still Series is a great read with characters that will make you laugh, cry and above all, love. With the glimpse of the future, in the form of a beautiful and touching happy ever after, Now and Forever Still stays true the characters and the voice of each of their books.

AM Johnson wrote this series and sho
This Literary Life
Perfect wrap up

What a fabulous peek into the future of these fabulous couples!! I loved seeing them so far down the line and even getting a glimpse of their children's. I'm so grateful for this novella, I wish more authors had a chance to give the reader this type of read. Sometimes you fall in love with the characters when the author does such a great job creating them, and then you are left wondering about them. And that is fine, but I prefer this little snapshot showing me. Well done once aga
Rachael Organ
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fitting end

I've really liked reading this series and each book has got better and better. I like the path this final book went down my only 'criticism' is that it didn't last very long! But I like how it gave us an insight into all the characters futures. I really hope A M Johnson does do a standalone with Lyric and Annie cos I gotta feeling that would be a good read and again will be good to see the original characters one last time!! As usual a fun easy genuinely good read
« previous 1 3 next »
A.M. Johnson lives in Utah with her family where she works as a full-time nurse. If she’s not busy with her three munchkins, you’ll find her buried in a book or behind the keyboard. She loves romance and all things passionate. Amanda enjoys exploring all genres and bringing life to the human experience.

More about A.M. Johnson

Forever Still (3 books)
  • Still Life (Forever Still #1)
  • Still Water (Forever Still #2)
  • Still Surviving (Forever Still #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be