Start by marking “Where She Belongs (The Forever Collection #1)” as Want to Read:
Where She Belongs (The Forever Collection #1)

Where She Belongs

(The Forever Collection)

Decker Lawrence just opened The Monarch, the crown jewel in his chain of successful nightclubs. Surrounded every day by beautiful women, he’s never been tempted to sample the goods. That is until she stumbles in. With a quirky innocence and curves-for-days, May is about to change this virgin’s life forever.

May Morgan has riches beyond most people’s wildest dreams, but
Published July 18th 2016

Start your review of Where She Belongs (The Forever Collection #1)
Chantal ❤️
MOST PERFECT BOOK EVER!

HOME!

This is what our hero Decker thinks of our heroine May when he meets her for the first time at his club when she goes there to look for a job!
He was completely gone over her and he didn't want anyone else to see her dance....actually to just see her.
He was very very much, MINE MINE MINE HERE!

Our heroine
Eve (Between The Bookends)
I'm not really onboard with the whole "virgin hero" thing to be honest. If they are in their late teens, early 20's, then I can talk myself into it being realistic. A 36 year old man who runs a gentleman's club, and looks like a sex on a stick, ya, that shit ain't gonna fly...

description
"What the fuck? I want her home, and what I mean by home is in my bed, under my roof, with my last name coming right behind the “Mrs.” when she introduces herself."

Other than the ridiculousness of a 36 year old virgin
Gi's Spot Reviews
IT'S LIVE!!!

This book was absolute PERFECTION!!!
Dani Wyatt has an incredible writing gift, and this little sweet and super HOT read just proves it once again!
Incredible development, fantastic characters and hot as all hell sex scenes made this a superb story!
The fact that the H is a virgin, as well as the h, took it to a whole new deliciousness! Dani more than proved that we can still have a über ALPHA in all his hotness while being a virgin. Going by all the steamy and sexy scenes I would
Deborah
Feb 03, 2017 rated it liked it

Decker Lawrence is 35 years old, an ex-marine and now a successful nightclub/gentleman's club owner and surprisingly enough he's a virgin. I know. Wow.
His latest club The Monarch has just recently opened and they're auditioning dancers.
May Morgan and her sister Leah are rich but the money is not theirs, well technically I suppose it is but their guardian Simon Galletti controls not only the money but their lives as well.
They have no friends, basically he's isolated them from everyone increasing
Cyndi
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a great short read. I was so happy they were both virgins- their sex scenes had more meaning than the usual manwhore with virgin scenes. It was so refreshing to read about a man that wasn't ruled by his sex drive- he focused on his businesses until he met his "one"! I loved how sweet they were with each other!
Deserie williams
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars! sweet,smutty short read. I love the hero he was perfect. May I liked but at times she was a little to sheltered I guess. Other than that enjoyable read but it was over too quick! Definitely will be waiting to read more :)

safety gang safe!
♡Tonya♡
I have a few items on my wish list for a perfect read. This book damn near hit them all.

Decker---
-hot alpha club owner
-not a manwhore (furthest thing from it)
-all around great man
-loyal to his best friend and coworker

May---
-sweet and kind
-virgin
-devoted sister
-slightly immature

May is being forced to marry a man simply because he and his father wants her inheritance. She sneaks out to find a job so she can get her and her sister out of their predicament. She winds up in Decker's club and it's
Janie
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a quick smutty read with a bit of a storyline. I enjoyed it but I have to say that May, while I understand her innocence due to the way she was raised, was just very awkward to me at times. Her giggles and the things that would come out of her mouth at certain times just seemed out of place. I will definitely be reading more from this author in the future though. I did like the premise of this book and the H was pretty amazing. I hope we get Leah and Allister's story.
Dilek VT
Apr 28, 2018 marked it as nope
See if this is your thing. It definitely isn't mine...

Authors Note:
The Forever Collection is all virgins, love-at-first-sight, indulgent fantasy. Each book a standalone. It’s fall hard, fall fast and get right to the sticky bits. If you want to lose yourself for a while with a happily ever after, no cheating and all wrapped up with an obsessed, alpha hero who will stop at nothing to make babies with his woman, then step inside, it’s steamy.
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sweet and Sexy. That's what you'll find in these pages. Deck and May were instalove on steroids. Two virgins who stumbled upon each other in a passionate Cinderella like fairytale with scorching love scenes. The added suspense was great and the epilogue sweetened the whole thing perfectly. I'll be checking out more from this author very soon.

#SafeRead #PerfectHero #oneclicknow #DaniWyatt
D
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nicole
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5***** Sweet stars from me

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

Wow..what a beautiful and sweet short story!!! Decker is the owner of a strip club but not the kind of club you expect and so his owner his thirty-six and virgin (!!) something very uncommon (that's why i liked it so much) never found the One girl to still his heart until today when the young May gets in his club asking him for job but neither she is a common girl, been in a high class cage in
Barbara➰
**3.5 Virgin Stars**

Well, this certainly had the type of hero I absolutely love: OTT dirty-talking, possessive alpha and a virgin to top it off. It was a hot little number and I look forward to more in this series. My biggest issue was May, the heroine. I get she was sheltered and only 19 years old. However, there were times she seemed to come off as very immature and just silly. It was hard for me to get into some of the scenes because I just cringed at her reactions. Other than that, it was a
Jabberwocky
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: readers who adore insta-lust, insta-love, innocent heroines, and hot virgin Heros.

Title: Where She Belongs
Series: (The Forever Collection, #1)
Author: Dani Wyatt
Genre: Adult Contemporary Erotic Romance Novella
Rating: 5-Stars *favorite*
Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
Blog: HERE

(The Forever Collection, #1) Where She Belongs

Where She Belongs (The Forever Collection #1) by Dani Wyatt

book can be read as a standalone

So sweet. So hot. So perfect. full review to come

Writing:

PS: I was given a complementary copy of this book. But I do
Erin
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was a little hesitant to try this book. It had some mixed reviews, but then I read "virgin hero" and that's like a goldmine for me. I'll take an unrealistic virgin H any day over the man whore hero that suddenly can't live without the heroine after two seconds. Was it cheesy? Of course. Unrealistic? Oh yea. Did I give a shit? Big O Nope. It was an escape, and a lovely dovey one at that.

I'll continue to read this series! :)
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads, arcs, sonal
I loved loved loved this book. It was a short and sexy read. Decker was SCORCHING HOT because who doesn't love a virgin hero? I adored May's character. Yeah she was a bit naive but she was fierce and such a strong woman. I can't wait for Dani to write more Alpha men like this. ~Sonal
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
4 Stars!!!!

"Where She Belongs" The Forever Collection Book One is by Dani Wyatt.

This was a fun, cheesy insta-love/lust romance with a virgin alpha hero and a ridiculously naive virgin heroine.

What a great short read! I loved both characters! Here we have the story of Decker Lawrence and May Morgan.

May is a sheltered wealthy young woman who has been kept from the real world by her guardian since the death of her parents several years prior. May and her sister aren't allowed to leave the
Victoria
Jul 20, 2016 rated it liked it
3.0+ RATING- Similar to an Alexa Riley story (maybe on steroids). There was instant love, virgin characters, cheesiness galore... Expect over the top ridiculousness. This is the type of book I enjoy but would never admit to enjoying to anyone outside my GR social group. We all have to have our dirty secrets I guess : )

Note: At the time this review was posted, this book was available to borrow through Amazon's Kindle Unlimited program.

To see other books available to borrow through Kindle
Alisha Lynn
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's as OTT and inst-love as it gets! May was a bit on the giggly school girl side and I, maybe, wanted her a bit more mature, but I think the author was trying to go for that "daddy" mentality. Overall it was a quick, exciting, hot read.
Astraycat
*Received an ARC from Ardent PRose PR*

A quick read with instant-love. What makes it special was h was a virgin, too, epc considering his age and job.

It would be better if author described more about how they caught the villains rather than H just got the news from his friend.
Alex ♈
Penises are fun.

INDEED!

CC
Shelves: safe-for-me
Fun, quick smutty read. Total insta lust and love. Heroine is naive but not. TSTL. I thought she was funny and sweet. Hero was awesome. It was a great way to spend a couple of hours in a rainy Saturday morning. I hope Allister gets a story!

Totally safe for my gang of GR friends!
French Press Bookworm Blog

when you need an OTT Alpha fix...this author hits the spot. Insta love at its finest and the added bonus of a funny h.
Darlene I read to many boooks
Elaine
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No words.
Loved it

Decker is perfection. Per-fucking-fection.
Deck owns a successful nightclub. You would think he's the typical man-whore because of all the girls surrounding him. But no! Our dear Dani Wyatt is not in for cliches!
May wants a better life for her and her sister. She wants independence and that's why she goes and applies to get a job at Deck's nightclub.

The only tiny thing that bothered me: (view spoiler)
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
It got me from the start with the novelty of Hero being the owner of a gentleman's club (and a virgin). I didn't like the age difference but it was manageable. Also didn't like the pace of the story, in the beginning it was growing steady then all the problems are solved while they're having sex (for the first time) and end of story.
I also didn't like “standing here chatting and grinning like a fat kid eating cake”
And found some contradictions here and there like (view spoiler)
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

This was a short sweet and totally awesome love story

Insta love over the top alpha possessive hero and totally innocent girl.

I know some people don't like this, but I love this type of books. Where the hero falls in love with the girl and doesn't notice anyone else but her. And he will do anything to make her his and give her anything she wants.

Love it and this was exactly how this book went. May and Deck was just too sweet together.

So in the mood
Emily
May Morgan wants to find her own way at least before she is married to a man she can't stand. Deciding to dance for a living, is a bit odd for her but she thinks she will be good at it. Decker Lawrence sees May and he knows she is going to be his. However, May disappears on him and Decker is determined to find her.

Had a few moments where I scratched my head but overall a very fun read. Decker was OTT alpha who goes a bit crazy where May is concerned. May is quirky had some really funny moments.
Jen ❥
Jul 08, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked this story but didn't love it. May got on my nerves being too much of a quirky goody-two-shoes. She just didn't feel like someone to whom a mature 36 year old man would be attracted, so I didn't understand the insta-love on his part. I did like Deck's possessiveness and his desire to wait for "the one", but I just had a hard time believing May was it for him.
Raine
This is the first time reading this author and I really liked it. I can't wait to read more books from Dani Wayatt.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Vampire Bait
  • Ripe for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #4)
  • Bound to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #1)
  • His Sugarplum (Curves for Christmas, #2)
  • Drawn to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #2)
  • Baby, It's Hot in Here (Curves for Christmas, #3)
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • Smooth Kisses
  • Saved Kisses
  • Marked by the Alpha (Bare Bites #1)
  • First Everything
  • Guarding Her Body
  • His Love
  • The BEARy Possessive Grizzly (Bear Clan, 5)
  • Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves For Christmas #1)
  • Sweet Kisses
  • Wet for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #3)
  • A BEARy Happily Ever After (Bear Clan, 6)
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,

The Forever Collection (2 books)
  • When She's Mine (The Forever Collection #2)
“When I look at you, what I see is the woman I’ve waited for my entire fucking life. I know this is straight out of some fairytale, but I’m all in, May. You’ve got me wrapped around your finger, one hundred percent. You are a star in the sky, the likes of which I’ve never seen before. That perfect snowflake that lands on your hand and you’re mesmerized by what nature has created. One of a kind. Perfect. Magical. And mine.” 3 likes