Start by marking “Laura's Wedding (The Bridesmaid's Checklist, #1 )” as Want to Read:
Laura's Wedding (The Bridesmaid's Checklist, #1 )

Laura's Wedding

(The Bridesmaid's Checklist #1)

Kassandra is a single, independent woman who prides herself on her own success. But when she’s asked by her best friend Laura to be the Maid of Honor in her wedding, Kassandra finds herself questioning her lifestyle. Helping Laura plan the wedding is no problem—she’s done it before for all their other friends. The first time was a blast, the second super fun, but doing it ...more
Published July 18th 2016 by K.T. Castle Books (first published July 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Laura's Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laura's Wedding

Start your review of Laura's Wedding (The Bridesmaid's Checklist, #1 )
boogenhagen
Meredith Wilson
Jan 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This debut novel by K.T. Castle was a quick & fun read! The story follows Kassandra who is the maid of honor at her best friend’s wedding. Everything seems to be going well until she meets the groom. He is the reason that she doesn’t do relationships anymore. Should she tell her best friend about their past history or take this secret to the grave? Now enter Josh, the best man & best friend of the groom. He and Kassandra become close while planning the wedding, but does she want to get involved ...more
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a brilliant wee book!

Sometimes being the strong, independent woman can mean that you are also the silent, lonely woman (or man!) and this book proves that point exactly. Our main character is strong and works hard to get to the point in life where she is sound and able to carry herself. However, she isn’t quite happy and is definitely feeling stranded at sea.

I like that we not only get to know our main lady, but we also get to know those around her and those she shows an interest in. I
Samantha Roberts
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book KY Castle has written and what a outstanding book it is. I personally can't wait for from this author.

This is a beautiful girly storyline of a friend helping an other with her wedding she does everything the bride asked and more with fun,sex,party's and drinks to heartache and tears. But mostly is a lovely love story of a girl what's always the bridesmaid and not the bride. Will Kassandra open her heart to the one person she call a womanizer? Read it and see. Definitely r
Lindy Willson
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read this book in one day! Couldn't put it down, loved the way the writer writes from inside a real woman's head. I honestly can't wait for the next book and am hoping this writer, K.T. Castle, won't take a year like other authors do to finish the sequel. Yay for having a new author to love!
Amy
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laura's Wedding is the first book from KT Castle's series, The Bridesmaid's Checklist. What a delightful and fun story. Kassie is a great character that I absolutely loved getting to know. She is on of those characters that I feel as though she is a friend of mine. There are a few twists in the book that I did not expect, making me want to keep reading to see what would happen ext. I had it read in just a few hours - hours well spent.

I give Laura's Wedding five stars and I can to wait to contin
Dawn West
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for honest review.**

Bridezillas, ex-boyfriends, and Bora Bora. Oh, my!

Kassandra is the resident planner in her group of friends. So, of course, when another one of the ladies gets engaged, Kassie is tasked with planning the wedding along with all the other events that come with it. Oh, and unpaid, too. Yikes!

To make matters even more daunting, Kassie discovers that the groom is none other than her own ex-boyfriend. The very
Raul M
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I got a hint from the cover that this is not exactly the type of fiction that typically appeals to me. Nonetheless, I gave it a try, and a pair of positives quickly became apparent: 1) The narrative proved a fast read; 2) The story turned out very easy to escape into. Fair warning, though: The novel not only delves into the characters' pasts and thereby brings up mature themes, but also offers a couple of scenes that I found highly raunchy.

That wasn't necessarily a negative for me. Granted, the
Lynnette Santiago
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kassandra is the friend everyone wants to have. She is cheerful, willing to help, fun, and most importantly, trust worthy.

When her friend Laura announces she'll get married, it is a given that she asks for Kassie's help. She willingly does so... Until the groom to be comes into the spotlight.

Here in lays the plot of The Bride's Maid Checklist. K.T. Castle introduces a character that soon finds herself torn between friendship and secrets that are better not told.

But this is not all drama. Narra
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
While this looks like a story about how to put on a friends wedding it is also a story about personal growth. Kassandra is about to be the last of her friends to still be single. What is worse her best friend Laura wants her to plan her wedding. After all she has done it for her other good friends so it should not be that hard. Of course things do go wrong and as the story moves forward so do the changes in Kassandra’s life. It was fun to follow Kasandra but also scary to watch as she realized t ...more
Kai Cázares
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great way to begin the journey of a writer! KT Castle nailed it with her first book, which is fresh, authentic, and full of girly stuff. There's drama, romance, and many situations many real young women can relate to. Can't wait to continue reading more about this love and chaos story in the sequel.
Kathy Rouchelle
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read!! I loved these friends and the planning of Laura's wedding. This book is well written, funny, nerve-wracking and smile inducing. And that's just the time you spend with the girls!

The characters are well written an well developed. I would love to know more about the friends and see that we get to know more about Marisol in book two. First there is Laura, the bride. The one you will love to hate as the planning of every aspect of her wedding progresses. Eddie, the groom who has a
Kathleen
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
In The Bridesmaid's Checklist: Laura's Wedding, the first book of The Bridesmaid's Checklist Series, author K.T. Castle weaves an intriguing new adult romance tale that sheds a whole new light on the crazy dynamics of friendships, romance, and wedding planning.

Told in the first person narrative, the reader follows the crazy trials and tribulations that Kassandra faces when best friend Laura becomes engaged, and she wants Kassandra to be her Maid-of-Honor and help plan her wedding. Kassandra has
Pamela Lilley
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 1 in the Bridesmaid’s Checklist series and author K.T. Castle’s debut novel was a light easy read. The story follows Kassandra who is the maid of honour for her best friend’s wedding, she is also the last single woman standing in their friendship group. As the cliche goes, she really does have a thing for the best man, but in her eyes he’s a player and she’s not on the market for a broken heart. Add to the fact that she knows the groom intimately and things get a little heated between the g ...more
Lately25
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hooked On Books
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it

Jennifer Gomez
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Kass is the greatest bestfriend any girl could ask for. This story isn't just about a friend's wedding but it's a story of growth and learning to let go. There were a few shocks along the way to that I loved!

Im not a fan of the cover but get past that and you will get a great story that is both funny and sweet.
Doris
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read :-)
Parker
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kassandra is a smart, beautiful and loyal woman so when her friend calls to say she’s getting married there is only one thing to do, help. There is only one problem Kassandra knows the groom a little too well and does not have fond memories. Finding herself in a difficult situation she is torn as to what to do but maybe the best man can help take her mind off it.
Josh is a lover of women and enjoys trying new things. He has had a fair share of relationships and his reputation isn’t the best. Unde
Crazy Book Reader (RoseCBR)
Aug 02, 2016
jackie oconnell
Oct 04, 2016
░N░e░w░ ░A░u░t░h░...: K.T.Castle 3 5 May 31, 2020 01:24PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add my new book 4 21 Dec 01, 2016 09:27PM
K.T. Castle is an author/artist in progress. She's on a quest to find the words, forms, and colors to materialize the worlds and people of her imagination. She never saw herself as an incurable romantic, but lately, that's what she finds herself musing about. Love is found everywhere, regardless if it comes from a nice person, an ass—mundane or even vampire.

When she's not busy with work, in front

The Bridesmaid's Checklist (3 books)
  • Marisol's Wedding (The Bridesmaid's Checklist, #2)
  • Natalie's Wedding (The Bridesmaid's Checklist series, Book 3)