Start by marking “Bella Gets Rescued” as Want to Read:
Bella Gets Rescued

Bella Gets Rescued

Bella is one pampered kitty! She has a warm bed, tasty food, and owners who love herbut she was not always that way. Follow the humorous story of Bella, a sassy cat who started off as a lonely kitten without a home or a family to love her. From dodging raindrops to running from lawn-mowers, being a stray cat isn't all it's cracked up to be! Bella ventures on a crazy journe ...more
Published March 1st 2017 by Ambassador International

To ask other readers questions about Bella Gets Rescued, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bella Gets Rescued

Start your review of Bella Gets Rescued
Daphne Self
This is a cute story. Cat owners can relate to the behaviour that is seen in many of our pets and these behaviours are brought to life in the small story of Bella Gets Rescued.

The illustrations were soft and eye catching, a sure win for those little readers who delight in stories that are able to be told through the pictures. Not too long that it will lose the attention of the young reader and not too short that it rushes the story, this book is a perfect balance for a little child.

What's more i
Katie Cruice
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ellie Wakeman uses her own cat as the inspiration for this adorable children's book, which follows lost kitty Bella, who doesn't know she needs to be found. As Bella finds her forever home, she struggles with knowing who to trust and desires to be lost again--although, she doesn't realize that is where she would be. As she begins to get comfortable in her new home, she is finally able to find the love she has been missing. At the end of the book, Wakeman draws a clear parallel to how lost we are ...more
Kirsti Call
Nov 20, 2017
Rachael Judd
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My kids (3 & 5) absolutely loved this sweet story. A little kitten that didn't know she was lost is adopted and loved by a family. She is scared for a long time and finally realizes she is loved and learns to love in return.

My 5 year old daughter especially relates to this. Shy in nature and very aware of her surroundings, she has read this many, many times.

We are all like Bella, it is a good reminder that we are loved.
Ellie
Dec 27, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: children-s-books
Rym Dahman
marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2018
Emi
marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2019
Welcome! So, a little bit about me:

With an MDiv in Christian Education I've spent the past 18 years as teacher and storyteller to children. I am mother to five, grandma to 7 and wife to one extraordinary man.

I have a heart to encourage, enrich and inspire as we "do" life together! Blessings :)

Author Ellie Wakeman

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...