Start by marking “Falling” as Want to Read:
Falling

Falling

(Delicious #3)

"You're the best fake boyfriend I ever had."

"Love exists... in books, at least."
There's no way bookstore owner Jeremy Bennett is going to his ten-year class reunion after accidentally drunk-posting on the reunion's Facebook page and making himself sound a) much more interesting than he actually is, by b) claiming to do the kind of things he actually only reads about, an
Published July 12th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Falling, please sign up.

Tanu Gill
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*sigh*

I just adored this book. So beautifully written, with amazing hyphenated combinations, the hilarious lists that always made my head spin, the cheerful character of Jeremy, the sweet yet strongly brave character of Nick, and the emotional wringer I went through, it all made for an amazing, delicious read, where I was "falling" through a spiral of emotions.

This is the best work by the author, in my opinion (with me being generous by not counting the many typos and plethora of em dashes, also
☆ Todd
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Fun, cute, sweet, but waaaaaaay too long, hammering the same point about how they couldn't be together into the reader's head about fifty-eleven times.

I think this one, edited properly, could have had the same impact with about 100 fewer pages, but it was still a good read with lots of quirky humor, so 3.5 stars.
Denise H.
*** Wonderful love story ! ***
This is a GFY, story of two destined souls, and it's amazing!
Sweet, funny, lively, Jeremy, owns a book store, has been unlucky in love, and is lonely.

He's also a big-hearted man who has daydreams of a fairytale romance, but has only attracted frogs, so far. He wants to change things up and gets into a pickle doing so.
Personal trainer, and
hunk, Nick, training for a Mudder,

is the recipient of the misunderstanding and ends up pretending to be "J's" boyfriend. So,
Meags
3.5 Stars

I find Sierra Riley fairly dependable when I'm looking for something sweet and fluffy, with a guaranteed HEA. This story was no exception.

Jeremy and Nick's love story was a delight to read. They shared some great chemistry, both in their developing friendship and eventual romance. I found myself grinning dreamily at my kindle on more than one occasion while reading, which is always a sign that I've been won over by a book's MCs.

So far, the books within this series haven’t deviated when
Meep
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This author is REALLY not for me, however great her story premises often sound. Her characters that I've read are all the same dynamic and the writing doesn't work for me. Might work for you.

Pages upon pages of internal thoughts that I ended up skimming. Too much about other characters, who clearly have or will have their own books. Jeremy has a habit of thinking in points a) b) c) which, just no. And plenty of face palming shouts of 'OMG' Also Nick kept thinking 'Jeremy' then saying 'J.' a mino
* A Reader Obsessed *
2.5 Unpopular Opinion Stars

One has to know that going into this series (and I’m going to assume any book from Sierra Riley for that matter), is that there is a formula and it doesn’t deviate much. This could be both good and bad. You know what you’re gonna get, but then, you know what you're going to get. That’s what happened to me here, and I just wanted something more than the straight big guy who befriends smaller gay guy, where he denies his feelings until he doesn’t and they live happily ev
Nerea
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is funny, cute with some very touching moments!!
I already can say that I'm a fan of this series! Really, I'm totally in with all these characters and LOVE to see all of them again together and being happy ♥ This time we have Jeremy's story :D! Finally! I really feel sorry for him since “Someday” book and his disastrous love life!

♥ So The characters!
JEREMY owns a bookstore and LOVES reading. He's really cute and have happy times with his friends, but his life has been falling into a b
Martin
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like brushing my teeth.
That's what a story this sweet does to me, LOL.

Seriously, this story was actually quite awesome.
I'm not saying it was the kind of amazing 5 star perfection that has me dream about it at night, but I totally enjoyed it.

Jeremy's bad luck with his love life is legendary. He may actually consider himself lucky if his current boyfriend isn't a criminal, because seriously, he's had it all. Whatever could go wrong with a guy went wrong for him.

Drowning his sorrow with fri
Susan
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, comfort-reads

This series just keeps getting better and better.

My favorite in the series so far. Although as my friend Meags said, this book was very wordy! I sometimes had trouble following conversations because these guys were king of inner monologues. So conversations could take pages and pages but only 4 sentences were spoken. That was a bit tiring sometimes, but I still loved it.

Jeremy is Gavin and Danny’s friend who owns a bookstore in their little town. He loves to read and is still eagerly w
Ajax1978
I enjoyed this enough to finish it in a couple of days. There is obviously something being baked into the sweets at Gavin's bakery that's enabling these gay guys to be able to switch straight guys over. James Dobson will probably start a boycott. I didn't read the first book of the series but gave the second book 5 stars - the adventures of these guys in Tulsa was new to me. But it just feels like Sierra Riley went to the GFY well one too many times. Heck, even the MC Jeremy says there's no way ...more
Christelle
A sweet, fluffy romance full of nice and warm feelings. Funny and cheerful Jeremy meets nice and sweet Nick.
Jeremy is a bookstore owner who dreams to have the life of the heroes of all the romance books he reads and, after another of many failed relationship, plans to go for his dreamed life and be Jeremy 2.0. By misunderstanding, he ends up with a “fake boyfriend”, Nick, a personal trainer, new in town and missing having some friends to socialize despite having to spend a lot of time being a go
Rachel Emily
I LOVED THIS! SO many reasons...

A) Jeremy is adorable beyond words and I just want to hug him - he is truly ADORBS!
B) He makes lists like this in his head
C) PUMPKIN!
D) This story had a kid that didn't annoy me!
E) The way he and Nick just fell together for each other was beautiful, felt real, wasn't messy or overdramatic, and I just loved it
F) This series is just the best - now can we get Cash and/or Nick's friend his man? And Cash should start charging to help his friends repair their relationsh
Victoria  love books
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, arc
Overall book rating: 4.3 Love is in the stars
Audio book: n/a
Book cover: 3.8 Stars
MC1: Jeremy Bennett
MC2: Nick Roberts

ARC kindly provided by author.

I am sooooo late with my review, but better late than never they say. LOL

This was a beautiful story of 2 destined souls it made me laugh and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.

The story was well written and I fell in love with the characters from the very first page.

This was my most favorite book so far by Sierra Riley!
Naomi
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Booooooooring af.

It wasn't bad. But it was boring. I skimmed it. Nothing happens so it wasn't a problem. Most chapters can be summarized in one sentence. "Useless prologue." "I embarrass myself." "Meet cute" "I worried about this." "I made a decision about that." "This chapter is from another point of view" "I had a sex dream." "I got a perfect epilogue." I skipped bits, but like I said, nothing happens so it doesn't matter.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
This is my favorite of the "series". It really should be considered a series...

Anyway.

I really hope there is another book on the way. There are two more boys who need their stories told ASAP!!

Oh so good.
Manfred
This book has incredible high ratings, everyone seems to love it and logically I can absolutely understand why. There were so many things to love about the story, about the 2 main characters and their flaws and problems. It should easily have been a 4 star read for me, but unfortunately this just didn't work.
I already had big problems getting into the story, nearly abandoning it after 10%. Fortunately it got better afterwards, but still I was not convinced.
I didn't like the way Jeremy pushed him
Line
Okay so Sierra Riley has been spitting out books, like a really randy female cat spitting out kittens on a farm.
I've only read one other of her books, and that was a hit for me, so I thought I would give this a try, since it was supposed to be funny, and the price was right (heh). Also I have a soft heart for rambling/clueless/bumbling MCs.

It's not that this book was bad, but DAMN it was LOOOOONG! I think Ajax1978 said it best in his review: But I admit to skimming after a while. When there's a
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
This is another great story in Sierra's books. We met Jeremy in her last book Delicious and now we hear his story. Jeremy is the guy who is unlucky in love, he always picks the wrong ones. All is friends are in love and happy and he wants that too. I loved the way Jeremy make check lists in his head. It made me laugh when he would make it to the letter g and want to keep going. Jeremy is a kind and loving friend and they want him to find happiness as well. Nick is great. He is new to the area du ...more
Teri
Super sweet, cute, very low angst and happy.
I didn't so much care for "Pumpkin" but I understood it
I could have done without the a) b) c) list throughout the book, but I adored the characters.
First book by this author but not the last!
Leaundra
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a really sweet book. I loved both Nick and Jeremy together.
namericanwordcat
3.5 Stars.

This is a really lovely pretend relationship romance. Nick is super kind and Jeremy is quirky in the ways writers often are.

There is fun dating here and lots of little surprises that are revealed about each hero along the way which make this a very engaging romance.

The love story is at the center but we get a good deal of personal growth from both heroes and nice circle of friends.
Cee Brown
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(`v)I am just
.`•..• ★★★★★
.•.•) .•)waking up out of
(.•(.• (.•`*
*✫)Sierra coma...
.•.•*)✯ .•*

Best. Book EVER! Sierra knocked this one out of the -- er --mud? Pun intended.

When I read my first Sierra Riley book, I knew she was on to something. The little subtle display of innocence that caught you off guard until the raunchiness slapped you in the face. I absolutely LOVED this book. I was so riveted, I locked the kids out until I completed it.

In his heart of hearts, Jeremy just wanted to be speci
Susan
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone with a sweet tooth <3
4.5 Stars
SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This book follows up Someday and Delicious and features Danny and Gavin's friend Jeremy who appeared in the first two books. You CAN read this without having read the first two, but why on earth would you want to do that?! They're amazing, and so is this one. If you liked Danny in Someday, you'll love Jeremy in Falling. Also, he's a bit of a nerd who loves reading MM Romances, sooo yeah, you'll probably be able to relate a little too, haha. Jeremy is opti
Pixie
I know.... I have days where the daunting question of "am I going to meet my annual GR reading goals" weights heavy on my mind & I just have to read something, anything really. This was K.U. It was also the most predictable fairytale... I mean fake gay boyfriends? We knew where this was going? Hot ass trainer who was completely on board because his childhood bff was gay.... I can't hate on this though because I have read the blurb & the authors bio & this was 100% as advertised...
Marion
4.5 Pumpkin Stars!! Another guilty pleasure of pure, sweet romance. I LOVED this book! It hit all my happy little buttons: GFY (check), fake boyfriend (check), slow build (check), hot sexy times (check), low angst (check), a great story (check) and lovable MC's (check). This was fun. It was romantic and a perfect light read.
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
This was a very enjoyably fluffy story. My only real complaint is the wordiness of the thoughts. They both seemed to "think" paragraphs of stuff in the middle of conversations. I don't think I've ever paused long enough to have such long, drawn out thoughts in the middle of a conversation.
Mia
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
07/23/2016

Loved this book and so far this is my favorite of the series.
Mary
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The blurb pretty much self explanatory......
***********************************************************
I have to admit i started out reading and i was getting ticked off at the mental checklists Jeremy kept doing. I almost DNF but i continued to plow through. I am so glad I did. I loved it: simply enjoyable and entertaining. We have two MC's Jeremy and Nick: each are lonely. Jeremy wanting the love so many of his friends have found; has terrible experiences with love and Nick,straight, just move
Carol
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, the writing was excellent and the MC's were both lovely. I loved the idea of Jeremy creating J2OH, I think that all of us reach a stage in our lives where we need to shake things up and create a 2.0 version of ourselves. Both Nick and Jeremy were lovely characters, the description the author gave of Jeremy's smile, it made him come alive to me.

Okay, yes you have to get over the whole GFY / never crossed my mind and Nick's acceptance of this change when he hadn't even
~nikki the recovering book addict
Omg, so so good!!!

I didn't read the other books in the series but this book right here? Golden. GOLDEN!! So absolutely awesome!

I've been having an awesome book streak these few days. Quality books all round. So happy!

I loved Nick's easy going, kind and patient character. He's a great father to his six year old daughter and is willing to go through crazy hoops just to continue to be a father to her.

I adore Jeremy's quirks. Such an adorable character. Love love love him! <3

Love Sierra Riley's
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Christmas Kitsch
  • Fireman's Carry (Carry Me #1)
  • Subsurdity: Vignettes from Jasper Lane
  • Second Time Lucky
  • Taking you Home (Boys of Summer #2)
  • Fallen Idol
  • The Straight Boyfriend (Loving You, #3)
  • The Enlightenment of Daniel (Sex in Seattle #2)
  • Loaded (Loaded, #1)
  • Everything Changes (Resilient Love #1)
  • Out of the Blues
  • The Way Back (Kansas #1)
  • The Name of the Game (The Game, #1)
  • I.N.E.T. (International Narcotics Enforcement & Tracking, #1)
  • Lover & Commander
  • Restitution: A Love Story
  • Getting It Right (Restoration #1)
  • Home (Camassia Cove, #1)
Sierra Riley was born and raised in a small town where she spent all her time reading under trees before she moved to the Bay area to pursue her own love story.

She writes the kinds of books she loves to read: rollercoaster rides with happily-ever-afters. She's rarely at a loss for ideas, and credits her wonderfully supportive friends with helping her stories actually make it onto the page, as wel

Delicious (6 books)
  • Someday (Delicious #1)
  • Delicious (Delicious #2)
  • Again (Delicious #4)