Start by marking “The Master Works of Chaos Magick: Practical Techniques For Directing Your Reality” as Want to Read:

Do you want quick fixes, emergency solutions, direct results and magick for your exact and immediate circumstances? You get all that in this book. It's ideal for beginners or a new direction for the experienced occultist.Chaos Magick is not about causing chaos with magick. It's about reordering your reality and directing life the way you want. Just like normal magick, but ...more
Published May 20th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Master Works of Chaos Magick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Master Works of Chaos Magick

Start your review of The Master Works of Chaos Magick: Practical Techniques For Directing Your Reality
Kim
Jan 21, 2018 added it
Interesting and definitely a great book for anyone who has a pull towards finding out what Chaos Magick is. To shows you how to start/ understand the aspects of Chaos Magick.
Recommend to any one drawn to Law of Attaction. as it is an other way for you to “get what you want” from a different perspective.
R.John Edwine
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't believe how good this book is.

This book is damn good in my opinion; I avoided it for a long time because i simply did not want anything to do with CHAOS as i understood it. disorder?Naah! turns out its one of the best books on magick I've ever read. Its not about the disorder I had in mind,but rather free flowing simplified powerful magick as it should be. teaches us real valuable dross free magickal application. Everything is made so crystal clear,its such a joy to learn and apply. Becaus
Michael
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Solid Intro

Really clear summation of the practice of chaos magick. Light on theory, heavy on applicable uses. Conversational tone and good sense of humor make it fun to read. GoM does it again.
James Davis
Good read up until chapter 12

The Olympian spirits have been linked to demonic side. After meditating on these names I felt sick in my stomach. This normally happens when demon feelings are around. I further researched and learned that yes the 7 demons. Google the names and at ending put angel or demon. But as for the book good points inside and can be substituted for different spirits
Lijah
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best intro books on magick I’ve ever read. It has a friendly, approachable tone, but doesn’t treat you like a child. It covers the fundamentals of how magick works in a very beginner friendly way. Six stars.
Jenn Smith
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I've been studying LOA, reality transurfing, and Magick for over a decade, and this book simplifies and clarified everything I've learned. I have not been able to identify with one single Magick until now. Chaos Magick was my missing link!
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoy it!

I really enjoy reading this book, so many things to try! easy way to follow the mágick, techniques, results. I just wanted keep reading, I felt a little sad when I finished the last chapter.
Jessica
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks, witchcraft
Very informative.
Shannon   Mullis
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This book gives you simplistic instructions on how to get started as a chaos magician. I can't wait to get started and change my life
Daniel
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good writer. Fun and informative

Very easy to comprehend and more entertaining than I thought it would be. I would read more from the author
antoine lorenzo lyons
I love this book.

I finished this book so fast.... i really enjoyed this book. I was able to learn so much. I will most definitely put what I learned to work!!!
KLEMEN ŠUTAR
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book on the topic of chaos magick. It has a lot of great practical information. Easy and fun to read! 5/5
Kirby Coe
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chaos Magick rocks

I am basically a Unitarian Universalist who doesn’t have all the answers. Because I love freedom of thought, Chaos Magick resonates with me—go ahead and experiment with multiple belief systems, at least try to temporarily suspend disbelief for the time period of the practice/rituals/magick...and see what happens.
victoria
Jun 24, 2019
Lisyah
Oct 18, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Magickal Servitors: Create Your Own Spirits to Attract Pleasure, Power and Prosperity
  • The 72 Angels of Magick: Instant Access to the Angels of Power
  • Magickal Seduction: Attract Love, Sex and Passion With Ancient Secrets and Words of Power
  • Magickal Cashbook: Attract Money Fast With Ancient Secrets And Modern Wealth Magick
  • Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons
  • Practical Sigil Magic: Creating Personal Symbols for Success
  • The Magick of Influence: Persuade, Control and Dominate with the Forces of Darkness
  • Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece
  • Words of Power: Secret Magickal Sounds That Manifest Your Desires
  • Adventures In Sex Magick: Control Your Life With The Power of Lust
  • The Angel Overlords: Magickal Energy States for Manifestation
  • Condensed Chaos: An Introduction to Chaos Magic
  • Mind Magic for Beginners: Simple Magic for Wizard Wanna-Bees
  • Smashwords Book Marketing Guide
  • Angelic Sigils, Keys and Calls: 142 Ways to Make Instant Contact with Angels and Archangels
  • Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success (Smashwords Guides)
  • Advanced Magick for Beginners
  • You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps

News & Interviews

“If you add emotion to the moment of gnosis, the magick is far stronger. And what’s magnificent to know is that any emotion will do. It doesn’t have to be positive, pure or in any way related to your goal. Emotion, in this instance, is just like throwing fuel on the fire. It is raw power. You don’t need to transmute the emotion; you just feel it. Got a load of pent-up anger or hatred? This is where you can use that anger up, take the fire out of it, and put that power into your magick. Emotions” 0 likes