Start by marking “An Aspen Creek Christmas (Aspen Creek, #4)” as Want to Read:
An Aspen Creek Christmas (Aspen Creek, #4)

An Aspen Creek Christmas

(Aspen Creek Crossroads #4)

Second Chance Holiday

All Hannah Dorchester wants is to give her orphaned niece and nephew a happy Christmas. She's ready for anythingexcept their uncle Ethan Williams. Thirteen years ago she was planning their wedding and he was planning his escapejoining the military without even a goodbye. Ethan never meant to break Hannah's heart, but now the recovering soldier's back a
Published November 22nd 2016 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about An Aspen Creek Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Aspen Creek Christmas

Start your review of An Aspen Creek Christmas (Aspen Creek, #4)
Hannah
A nice Christmasy little tale that has everything I look for in my favorite Hallmark Christmas movies...snow, community, kids, pets, decorations...and a healthy little spice of romance. It was pleasant, also, to have the hero a veteran with war wounds to overcome.
Kathy Davie
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fourth in the Aspen Creek Crossroads inspirational romance series and revolving around two orphaned children whose aunt and uncle are battling for custody. Set in northern Wisconsin.

My Take
It's easy to see how this sweet, cozy story will end; the fun is in following the path for its details. Details that include a homey little village where everyone knows everyone else, and cares about each other; the care and concerns Ethan and Hannah take over the children in giving them confidence, boosting t
Denise Hershberger
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a really sweet book. I really loved the way the aunt dropped everything to take in her niece and nephew. I was really impressed with how she handled everything. I also really liked their uncle too and was impressed with how good he was with kids when he literally had no experience.

I just felt like the story was moving along at a really nice steady pace and then BOOM it skipped to the ending with no transition whatsoever. It was like it skipped three chapters worth of progress in the sto
Bonnie
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Aspen Creek Christmas by Roxanne Rustand. Hannah Dorchester's sister living in Texas passed away leaving a boy and a girl. They were left to an older aunt of he children's father because she still lived in Texas. The older aunt really didn't want the children. When she fell and hurt her hip she let Hannah take the children. Hannah's family all live in the area where Hannah lives. She takes the children home to raise. Enters there fathers brother Ethan Williams. He was in the service. Ethan wa ...more
Mommaleena
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trust

Wow what a great story. After such a tragedy, how do two children and their aunt Hannah trust someone whom they don't know, even though he's their uncle? Oh and let's add on someone with a grudge in a small town.... Time, patients and prayer. It's worth the read (especially on a hot summer day... (Just think of winter snow!) . I look forward to reading more from Roxanne in the future. ARC received from Netgalley for an honest voluntary review.
Peggy Clayton
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just loved this book if there was a 10 I would of given it a 10. This was a wonderfully written book and it flowed so good. Yes I needed the kleenex tissues many times but they were sad and happy tears. Roxanne hit a grand slam with this story!
Crystal Alexander-Bentley
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice heartwarming story. Full of sadness, determination, trust, joy, and love
Books and Spoons
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A delicate tale with deep emotions, ranging from utter despair with the loss of the parents and siblings, to the turbulent memories of broken hearts and promises, to the joy of Christmas, puppies, and playing in the snow and the angst of starting a new life, school, and all that it entailed.
My heart broke for Molly and Cole, the children whose life was upside down with the death of their parents, once again relocating and trying to find their footing in the new environment.
Hannah was doing her
Tima
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hannah has just received legal custody of her orphaned niece and nephew. She wants them to have a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to reconnecting with her late sister's children. But she isn't prepared for their uncle Ethan who asked her to marry him thirteen years ago and then promptly disappeared. Hannah is living in fear that he'll take the children from her and she'll once again be standing there heartbroken. But Ethan has changed. If he can convince Hannah of this fact, they jus ...more
Tima
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pam Vasq
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5

This was a very cute read for the holidays. I found myself wishing I was at Aspen Creek for the holidays. This is the story of Hannah and Ethan who used to be engaged but Ethan kind of messed it up and left Hannah at the altar. She kind of had a hard time because she truly felt something for him. Then her sister dies in a car accident and she has to take custody of the kids...which Ethan also wants. Will he succeed? Will they be able to overcome whatever it is they're feeling?

This was a ver
Patty Champion
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. When I first started reading it I thought it was going to be full of animosity between the 2. It was not. I really liked how Ethan Grew to respect Hannah. I would recommend this title to everyone. It is a quick simple read.

Courtney
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
A beautiful tale about how family isn't just the make up of DNA. To be a family you have to have happiness, trust, and love.
Karen
Oct 16, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 01, 2016 10:28AM

• Her Texan Temptation
  • The Rancher's Christmas Match (Mercy Ranch #2)
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Hometown Hope
  • His Secret Daughter
  • What the Bishop Saw (The Amish Bishop Mysteries #1)
  • Wedding Cake Crumble (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #10)
  • The Innocent (Shaker, #6)
  • Faithful (Fearsome, #3)
  • Demise in Denim (Consignment Shop Mystery #4)
  • Kilty as Charged (Kilty, #1)
  • Never Envy an Earl (Fortune's Brides #3)
  • Firefighter's Unexpected Fling (First Response #1)
  • Shot Through the Hearth (A Fixer-Upper Mystery, #7)
  • Dreams of Stillwater (Stillwater Bay #2)
  • Blood, Sweets and Tears (Bewitched by Chocolate #4)
  • Pregnant with the Paramedic's Baby (First Response #2)
  • Never Borrow a Baronet (Fortune's Brides #2)

Aspen Creek Crossroads (5 books)
  • Winter Reunion (Aspen Creek Crossroads, #1)
  • Second Chance Dad (Aspen Creek Crossroads #2)
  • The Single Dad's Redemption (Aspen Creek Crossroads #3)
  • Falling for the Rancher