Start by marking “The Season: Rush (Austin Arrows, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Season: Rush (Austin Arrows, #1)

The Season: Rush (Austin Arrows #1)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  1,246 Ratings  ·  191 Reviews
Kingston Rush

Becoming a goaltender in the NHL is the only thing I ever wanted for myself.

Goal accomplished.

Two years ago, I was the best goalie in the league, for the third time. With our Stanley Cup win, the Austin Arrows were on top of the world. Nothing could possibly bring us down.

Wrong.

Turns out, even when you’re at the top, you can find yourself back at rock bottom
ebook
Published August 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Season, please sign up.

Jenna absolutely a stand alone. There is a very small part that mentions the owners of the team and their lifestyle... You do not have to read A Million…moreabsolutely a stand alone. There is a very small part that mentions the owners of the team and their lifestyle... You do not have to read A Million Tiny Pieces to understand anything in the book (but that's a great stand alone too!) (less)

Alexis
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75-4 stars.

It's been forever since I've read a Nicole Edwards book and this one looked soooo good. It was good, not great, not a favorite or anything but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I love a romance where the two main characters harbor feeling for each other and don't realize that the other person feels the same way. When you add in that the male character is the older brother's best friend it's even more of a grabby hands situation.

Ellie and Kingston have known each other for a very long time.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Six foot three inches, two hundred fifteen pounds of panty-melting muscle--yes."

Let me start off by saying that I suffered an extreme case of #CoverLust when I saw The Season: Rush. It gave me a very nice mental image during #ProjectKinkify. I'm a sucker for a #HockeyHunk, and now I'm considering taking up mountain climbing. But only if it's #MountRushmore (wink-wink).

I've been a fan of Nicole Edwards for a while now. I devoured her Alluring Indulgence series first, and that made
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Paige's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Nicole Edwards is an author that I one click whenever she releases a new book . I was happy to see a sports themed romance novel which is a bit out of her norm of kinky cowboys and bar owners. While I enjoyed certain aspects of the book, I had a hard time connecting with the characters. They were too old to have that much drama and angst.

I had a hard time believing that Rush and Ellie have secretly lusted after each other for 16 years. Before
Wendy Moore
Aug 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I want to start by saying I am a HUGE Nicole Edwards fan!!! That being said this book just didn't do it for me :( There were many stories going on and hard to keep up with. The H/h had TONS of sex. I am no means against sex but some story with it would have been nice. I loved Kingston but he could have manned up when times got tough. But Ellie I did not like her at all for most of the book, she slightly redeemed herself at the end.
Jenny
Plot rating: 3 stars
Dialogue rating: 3 stars
Storytelling rating: 4 stars
Story ending rating: 5 stars
Other woman/men drama: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
**********************************************
Overall rating: 2.5-3 star
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

ARC received for an honest review

It has been a long while since I have read a m/f romance from Nicole Edwards (for no other reason that I LOVE her m/m books and have been focusing on them).

But I am back in the game with her new series, The Season.

Besides, a Nicole Edwards book and hockey - I am in like Flynn with that! #InstaClick #HockeyHotties

The Season: Rush was everything I have come to expect from a Nicole Edwards book.

Cover lust. Lovable, complex characters. Laugh out loud moments. Hot as
Rebecca
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
“Don’t assume the score until the final buzzer sounds.”

Now, here’s a sports analogy that has real world applications, and Kingston Rush and Ellie Kaufman would do well to heed this advice because the journey that they take in Nicole Edwards’ latest release, The Season: Rush, is emotional, frustrating, and extremely complicated for a relationship that’s supposed to be pretend.

Kingston Rush is definitely a mountain of a man, and as goalie for the Austin Arrows, he commands that body with precision
Hooker Heels Book Blog
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stilettos**

Kingston Rush is a man that has been falsely portrayed as a bad guy in the press. He has chosen to just ignore all the negative press figures that it will die down eventually. Until his team’s management and best friend steps in, Kingston is perfectly content with choosing to ignore the bad publicity rather than wasting his time addressing false and useless rumors. Yet part of their plan involves someone that is completely off limits and has been as long as he can remember.

Elli
Deanne
I completely adored, loved, swooned and went nuts over this book. This might not be the typical down and dirty NE that we're all used to but that didn't make it any less hot, sweaty and oh so yummy. Of course I recommend you read every single NE book but it's not completely necessary to read A Million Tiny Pieces before this although it might help with some of the supporting characters. I'm going to say it, yep, this is my favorite NE book yet.
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: austin-arrows
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than forty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Nicole is
More about Nicole Edwards...

Austin Arrows (2 books)
  • The Season: Kaufman (Austin Arrows, #2)
“No, you’re in love, douchebag. And sometimes the fear of rejection blinds you to what’s really important.” 0 likes