Start by marking “Every Night Without You (Unfinished Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Every Night Without You (Unfinished Love, #2)

Every Night Without You

(Unfinished Love #2)

Seven years.
Seven damn years of wondering whether the woman was still alive whether she d spent the last two thousand five hundred fifty five days wondering if he was still alive.
Wondering whether that night was as burned into her memory as it was his.
Seven years having his heart tethered to Addison and now she s back. With even more reasons to run than she d had the
Published January 17th 2017 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Every Night Without You, please sign up.
Christy From her website:
Sadly, due to many tragic events that have devastated her family and home, as well as health emergencies
for herself and her son,…more
From her website:
for herself and her son, Violet will be on a complete hiatus from indie publishing temporarily.(less)
Christy From her website:
for herself and her son,…more
From her website:

Kate's Corner
You have to read Before that Night before you can read this book.

Short and sweet, this is going to be…

Addison cross paths after 7 years. They were miserable both of them the past 7 years that their love isn’t finished yet. They’ve both changed. Caine has become harder but deep down he is still the sweet alpha that he has always been towards Addison.

Addison has really done something great. I admire her strength and tenaciousness. Out of all the things that she has been through she deserved happ
Syndi
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ok wow! Wow in bad way. The 7 hours of the audiobook is how addison swooning over caine. How perfect his body is. How sensitive he is. How her heart swooning when caine done something to her siblings. How beuatif his eyes. How strong and perfect species of man. For 7 hours.

The drama, twist and plot only about 1 hour. I feel sorry for david. I think he at least needs to be in the spot.

2 stars
Rejane
7 years apart. Who knows what happened between then and now?

MARCH 15th 2017 UPDATE
There it goes the slight chance to read this book.
It went from my MAYBE shelf to the NO INTERESTED shelf. No (many) smutty.. beside other things.
For more info, the review bellow
Sydney
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
**MINOR SPOILERS, but nothing telling of the plot**

3/10/17 (pg 141 of 255) - As of now this is the worst book I've read to date. I cannot count how many times the word "alpha" and "growl" were used in the first half of the book. Not to mention Addison and Caine have STILL not resolved their feelings for them. This book takes place 7 years after the 1st book. It is essentially 7 years of "I like you, you like me, but let's not tell each other or talk about it." They are worse than teenagrs. Teena
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
See Duo edition for our review
Amy Weichseldorfer
I'm not sure where this fell flat for me, but I never really connected with Caine or Addison. Honestly, I liked Alec more than both of the main characters. Too bad he's not getting a story.

The story line wrapped up neatly in the end, though it felt a little anti-climactic. We never see David again, though he is in the background doing bad guy stuff. The actual "bad guy" felt totally random and didn't make much sense to me. (view spoiler)
Anne OK
Jan 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
After 7 years apart, it's time for Caine and Addison's reunion and a second chance at love. Another short , quick and easy read where all the questions that remained at the end of the first installment are finally answered. There's a little more intensity to both the romance and the angst and criminal investigation in this one adding a little more dimension. Both main characters are well-developed, along with a terrific secondary cast, the dialogue is a little too cheesy in some instances, but o ...more
Christina Evesson
Jun 20, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book completely let me down. the first book was so good and this second one is trash.

I can't believe this is the same author. It's like a horny teenage girl wrote this and I couldn't even finish it. I wish I didn't waste my money on it.
AB
Feb 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
I only read this as I had bought it before I read book 1. I expected an angsty, gritty story but this was neither. I feel a bit cheated tbh. Too 'nice' for me.
DrivenbyBooks
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the second part of Caine and Addison's story. It takes place seven years after the first part but that didn't bother me. I really liked Addison's attitude and how strong she was. For me, definitely a 5 star.

After the decision Addison made so many years ago, she has built a life without Caine but she still misses him every day. When a police officer pulls her aside of the road, she never thought she would see the man again she left behind so many years ago. The feelings she and
Elaina
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait

This book was totally worth the wait! With the way the first book ended and broke my heart, I knew the second book would make everything okay again. The journey, though, was filled with a few more sad times and plenty of mystery. The biggest shock for me was who was helping David stay ahead of the cops for the last seven years this keeping Addison and Caine apart. But in the end, true love won.

This book, like the first captivated me from the first page to the last. In fact, I read
Konny
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every Night Without You: Book 2, Caine & Addison by Violet Duke is the second book in the Unfinished Love series.
The story picks up 7 years after Before that Night ends up.
Every Night Without You is the conclusion to Caine and Addisons story.
Addison vanished and Caine hunts Addisons enemy. He hopes to find her again.
Caine wonders what happened to Addison and her siblings.
Then he finds her and sparks fly- again.
I loved the story and couldnt put this book down. I had to know if they get their
Lynn
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
The cover picture and the description drew me into this, The reviews were good which is why I purchased this series.
I am upset because I wasted my money, The story did not suck me into it, I forced my self to finish book 1, maybe it is not my cup of tea, It was not addictive, I can not finish reading, I did not see no adult scenes, I did not make it through the whole book though,
I do read YA and enjoyed, TIjan books, and Siobhan Davis The Kennedy boys I really enjoyed those stories
but this seri
Crystal Wilke
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every Night Without You is the conclusion of Cain and Addison's journey. This book is my favorite so far. My heartached and I fell more in love with the characters. You'll want to read Before That Night book first. This book held more of a mystery and parts that I never saw coming. I absolutely loved that banter between the guys. My favorite scene is in Addison's apartment with all the guys and then her sister walks in. *No spoilers* I was laughing so hard I was crying. I didn't want Cain and Ad ...more
Carissa
I totally went into this duet blind. Very cute, suspenseful read.
Lisa
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 ster
Paula Genereau
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Caine and Addison. This is their conclusion to their story & it takes place 7 years after book 1. I just couldn't put it down. I think I'll re-read their books soon. It was so good.
Chasing Away Reality
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book two slayed me! Violet Duke has a beautiful way with words. Her ability to write such clear emotions and complex characters pulls you into every aspect of their lives. I longed for Addison and Caine to be together again.

For second chance romances to work, I need a clear and believable reason for the split as well as evidence that things are worth fighting for the second time around. The author gave us all that in spades. There was no doubt in my mind that these Addison and Caine belonged tog
Ana Rita
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so mad with Violet because of the way the previous book ended that I can't quite describe how much I wanted to scream. It's the truth. I was so nervous to start readind this book that I couldn't stop shaking.
Before I start my review I need to warn you. If you haven't read the first book of this series, Before That Night, I totally advise you to read it because if you don't you will not understand this one, I can assure you.
Every Night With You continues to tell the stories of Addison and
Hope Frost
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Part two of the duet with Caine and Addison, not exactly what I expected. I will say first that I am not a fan of this duet format. It is like two novellas. I don't see the rest of this series in my future since they are all duets.

I really liked Caine and Addison, but the family dynamics of Caine's family really stole the show for me. The brothers all ribbing each other and the easy camaraderie they had with each other, was fun to read. Some things in the storyline just didn't make sense to me.
Shawn
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
I was so excited to finish Caine and Addison's story. Loved all the suspension with a little romance mixed in. This story continues seven years later after part one was written. A great story about no matter what happens to you in life you keep pushing, pick yourself up, and make the best of what life has given you. Addison did just that once she left Caine seven years ago. I never saw the ending coming and could not put the book down the closer I got to the end.
Kirsty Wenn
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was the satisfying conclusion to Addison and Caine's story, so satisfying in fact, that I read it in one day. Seven years after the events of Before That Night, Addison's and Caine's lives intersect once again, but not everything from the past has been resolved, not least the feelings between Addison and Caine. I loved the suspense woven through this sequel, as well as a couple of twists and turns which kept the pages turning themselves.
Nadine Bookaholic
Release Blitz, Excerpt, & Giveaway can be found on my blog:
Jessica Wannamaker
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Caine and Addison are perfect for each other, they both love with their whole hearts, care for kids, love their families, and get through the bad stuff.

It took 7 years and the Spencer boys, Alec and 1 Spencer girl to track and eventually solve the stalker mystery.

This book is funny, has a little touch of erotica (could use a little more best though) and has beautiful characters.

The boys are gentlemen, funny and lovingly pick on each other especially Caine.

The only place this book fell a litt
Barbara Harrower
It's been seven years without the love of Caine's life Addison. When Caine accidentally finds Addison, she no longer looks or acts like the innocent young woman he knew long ago, but is now leading the charge for the homeless and abused. Addison has built her new world without Caine but has missed him every day, only knowing that keeping herself and her two siblings away from him helps Caine to stay on the right side of the law as a psycho stalks her with some idea that she belongs not to Caine, ...more
octavia k morse
I was really looked forward to reading this after the 1st books ending. 7 years later is where it would pick up. So much could happen in 7years yet the story didn't portray that. It literally made Addison into the same person she was at 20. The kids are basically M.I.A. I couldn't believe there was no type of relationships developed during those 7 years. It's almost like time has stopped and when they weren't together. Considering David was the person of interest in the 1st book you would think ...more
Liv
May 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
I thought book #1 was okay and was interested enough to read the second part of the story between the two main characters. OMG it was painful!

The overall story was slow moving and I was confused by some parts of the story. Characters would pop out of nowhere and they’d make corny jokes around Addison and Caine, the main couple. Perhaps it was meant to be light and humourous. I found none of it.

Honestly, the first book was much better; this book felt like a knockoff cheat. Towards the end I didn
Lori
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I swear with every Violet Duke book I read, I love her and her stories more. She takes you on an incredible journey with Caine and Addison. They were so perfect together and it was saddening to see them struggle to stay apart and yearn for the other. Their story was one of the most beautiful stories I have read. This one had a little suspense, a great twist, dear, family, laughter, and a whole lot of love. Their relationship was so intense and pure. They knew where they belonged from the beginni ...more
Natasha
Mar 05, 2017 rated it liked it
I wish both parts had been in ONE book. This book was less than half the length of the first book. At times, I didn't even feel like I was reading about the same characters I fell in love with in Book 1. Caine feels a lot like the same good guy I fell in love with in the first book. The other characters, however, felt like strangers and acquaintances. I know the action takes place several years later when one of the kids is now an adult, and Addison has blossomed into an independent woman. Much ...more
Pam
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every Night without You is book 2 of Caine & Addison's story. It takes place seven years after book 1. This book has it all - a second chance at love, a hot sexy guy, a sweet funny girl & a supporting group of characters that you fall in love with. Addison is my hero! She's sweet, smart, clumsy & puts everyone else first. She left Caine when the situation with her stalker began to compromise his values & job as a cop. Caine understood why she left but hasn't been able to move on. ...more
  • Sweet Talk Boxed Set
  • Anna Brookes: In Training (HiT, #1.5)
  • Irresistible Deceptions
  • Hearts Under Siege
  • Love and Mistletoe (Ballybeg, #4)
  • Edge, Episode One (Edge: Season One #1)
  • Catch and Release (Fishing for Trouble, #3)
  • Wolfen
  • Been Loving You Too Long (DuChamps Dynasty, #1)
  • Soul Catcher (Dueling with the Devil #1)
  • Island Road (The Billionaire Brothers #3)
  • Then, Again
  • Lessons in Loving A Laird (Highland Knaves, #2)
  • Alien's Captive (TerraMates, #15)
  • Hideaway Cove (Windfall Island, #2)
  • Catching the Player (Hamilton Family, #3)
  • Wed to a Spy (All the Queen's Spies, #1)
  • Bare Knuckle (Vegas Top Guns Book 5)
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestselling author Violet Duke is a former professor of English Education ecstatic to be on the other side of the page now writing emotion-rich stories with fun, everyday characters and sweet, sexy match-ups. Since her debut series in 2013, over a million readers have put all four of Violet's laugh & cry contemporary romance series on bestseller lists and Top 10 ...more

Unfinished Love (2 books)
  • Before That Night (Unfinished Love, #1)