Start by marking “Dirty Love” as Want to Read:
Dirty Love

Dirty Love

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  63 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
****If you have read this book as DIRTY the novella that was in the Hearts and Daggers anthology please note that this is the updated/re-edited/full-length version titled Dirty Love**** A Standalone--No Cliffhanger****

In the light of darkness is an undeniable need to run, disappear, slither away only barely scraping by with hope that maybe just maybe, there's a way of esca
Published September 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Love

Elizarey
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-_netgalley

photo 199B4BC7-12FB-4FC6-8EF6-7FA2AE517960_zpsjmbo1pru.jpeg

This book was a very unusual one for me. I don't normally read psychological thrillers and it's safe to say that it is definitely not for me .
I didn't really care about the characters or connect with them. Olivia and Liam were cute together but their relationship didn't seem quite like your average love story.
If you like twists and turns and drama at every corner this is for you!

photo 9B675793-D298-4AE3-A64E-A3733FC76929_zpslx9za0lp.jpg
Mette
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Oh, the plot in this book is heavy and dark, and oh, so good, but it’s twisted, so be warned.

Oliva is a young woman who is working as a stripper/ exotic dancer at a bar named Epic, which the millionaire Liam Black owns.

Olivia is living with her boyfriend, Adam. They are slowly drifting apart. Olivia is struggling with coming to terms with her abusive past. Liam is really into Olivia, and when she and Adam are through with each other, he is ready to catch her.
And that’s all I’m going to say about
NC Reader
Oct 05, 2016 rated it liked it
April
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When you think you know what is going on, BAM, you are hit right in the face with a twist. Yes, Kim is the queen of cliffhangers but this is a complete standalone book. Olivia is messed up in all sorts of ways. Liam has watched her from afar. Liam could be Olivia's knight in shining armor but Olivia feels she is fit for the billionaire.

The twists and turns in this story are unexpected. I was in shock and awe throughout the entire book. This was a bit different book from Kimberly but shows her w
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

I read this in the Hearts and Daggers Anthology so I was excited to get my hands on the full version of it. Even though I read this awhile ago I noticed some definite changes and was again immediately intrigued by the direction the book was going.

This was a twisted tale about Olivia, a dancer and the obsession of Liam Black. Olivia has more than just a few secrets in her closet, she has a whole other persona hiding in there, Tess. Olivia and Tess war with each other in the most interesting of wa
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start out by saying that this review will be a more generic one, otherwise I'll be giving things away. Olivia Basari has a dark past that doesn't always stay in the past. She's moved to a new city, a new job, and a new persona, so things seemed to be getting better. That is, until she fell into serious lust with her boss. Her alter ego, Tess, starts to make appearances again, and Olivia feels like she's losing her mind for good this time. That's all I'm saying.

WHAT. THE. HELL. DID. I. JU
Nikki  Malan
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Love by Kimberly Blalock
This book has left me in a bit of a conundrum. I read it a few days ago and I am usually quick to write my reviews except for this one. I have been mulling over it and to be honest I just don’t know how I feel. There is no way I can fault this author, the book was just a complete mind ….! It is without a doubt a mysterious psychological thriller with erotic romance, murder and deception. The story is about Olivia, the dancer who goes by the name Tess and the mysteri
Dani
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
It took me a little while to get into this, to really connect with the characters, but I'm glad I didn't stop reading because this was one hell of a roller coaster.

It's a mind f*ck of note. However, as much as I enjoyed the storyline and loved the suspense, I was still left with a few questions at the end. Nothing that would hinder the story, but I felt it could have been tied up a bit better. In saying that, the chemistry between Mr. Black and Olivia is off the charts hot. He is definitely an
Jeri Young
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you want a story that grabs you right after reading just a few pages this is it. You want desire,mystery, and most all sex than you found it with Olivia and Liam. Kimberly Blalock hit it way out of the park on this one. Add this one to another that you will read over and over just like her others that you can't get enough of. If you haven't read any of her others start with my one of her other many great works (it's free too) and get hooked on a great woman's writing with kimberly Blalock. Be ...more
Debbie Rodriguez
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow ... I was completely blown away with this one from Kimberly Blalock! Where to start? Ok so really it covers it ALL drama, love, hot guys,Sex!!

Amazing writing. Ms Blalock pulled me in quick and this story held me prisoner till the last word.

Olivia Basari, gorgeous exotic dancer, um I mean entertainer. Liam Black Hot sexy owner of Epic, the club where Olivia dances. He is also a billionaire... ok where's the down side??? Yep I am going to let you read it for yourself!!! Buckle up Buttercup i
Kim
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC from Kimberly for a honest review. This was an omg read.. I read it in a couple hours, I couldn't put it down. It was so intense,suspenseful,erotic. This is different from here other books. This book was such a surprise. I was not expecting that ending. Just the twist in turns of this book keeps you guessing. This is a must read book. All I can say is Wow!!
Rosemelinda
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was yet another good read by Kimberly Blalock. I thought I knew what was going on and what was going to happen, but I was blown away and was totally wrong. This book was def a good read, but I tend to favor her angel series and her Bella series a lot more. Kudos to yet another one of her story's with her trademark mind blowing twists.
Cheryl Harbinson
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book still has all of Kimberly's steamy sex scenes and then she adds some mystery into the mix. I really thought I knew who the killer was. So many twists and turns that it kept me on the edge of my seat and unable to put the book down. The ending is definitely is a shocker. If you love a book with hot sex scenes, murder and mystery, this is a book you must read.
Laura- BookBistroBlog
This was my first Kimberly Blalock book to read. Super excited because this sounded really good... Although a great story, I felt confused, sometimes lost and didnt really get the characters... I felt at times there were missing parts...
This story was one like no other I'd read and the potential was there, just wished it was executed better.
beth Farzetta
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow... where do I start? Romance Murder Deceptions Erotic. Olivia is full blown mysterious with a twist. Liam is he a stalker or truly in love? I loved this book.... don't pick it up unless you have unlimited time... I promise you won't put it down... From page one Olivia is erotic yet girl next door.. who is Olivia really.... amazingly perfect... must read... no spoilers.
Amy Shelton
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.

*I received a copy of this book from Give me Books Blog in exchange of a fair and honest review*

4/5 (Very Good)

This was a hard one for me to read and honestly harder for me to write the review. At the end, I was almost as confused as I was at the beginning, just about different things. It’s a story of a forbidden love almost and portrays a sweet type of romance that all women dream to have. As you read the story, it’s almost like each ch
Dede
Nov 20, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
No, just no. I'm usually hesitant to leave bad reviews, but if I can't even finish, I figure it's my duty to my GR friends. This story had promise, but it was confusing as hell...and not because of the story itself, just in the structure and flow; it was a mess. I'm an avid reader and am not a novice when it comes to reading comprehension by any means, but I found myself re-reading portions over and over again trying to understand what was going on, who was saying what, etc. Most of the time I j ...more
Renee
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Olivia has not had the easiest life. She's in a new city now with a new job and new persona. Then she fell for her boss Mr Black and all heck broke lose. Sometimes things and people are not as they seem. One wrong word or decision and things change in the blink of an eye and you don't get the ending your expecting. This is Olivia's story.

Oh goodness this book is so good. I did not see the ending coming
Amazeballs Book Addicts
I read Dirty in the Hearts and Daggers anthology and it ended with the promise of more. More come in this story. I had some expectation for this one after reading the novella but this one was a lot different then I expected. I wish I hadn't read Dirty in the anthology because I think I would have liked this story more if I hadn't read Dirty.

It's told in the dual POVs of Liam and Olivia. So we get to get into both their head but after reading the whole story I wonder if we really got to know the
Beenah (Next Chapter Book Blog)
This is a must read people!!! Short but packed with so much it will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time!

There's something about you" - I pulled her to my lips devouring her mouth with mine -" That I can't get enough of. She held my stare as I pulled away an inch. " And when this is all finished, I hope you'll still want to stay."

Also, I can't leave out how HOT it was. That alone should convince you to read it. lol SO good. Very happy I got the chance to read this story.
Jennifer Oloughlin
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I got to the end of Dirty Love, the only thing I could think was “wow”. I had no idea where the story was going, until it went there. My heart broke a little bit. I was completely blown away, and those are the best books. Kimberly Blalock just twisted my mind up with Dirty Love.

****I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader’s copy of this book****
Sara
Oct 24, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5/5 Stars!!

Dirty Love is intense, suspenseful and steamy hot!

There was a bit too much going on for me to fully get into the book, but overall I liked it. There was so many twists and turns, that at times I wasn't sure what ends was up. I liked the characters, but just couldn't connect with them like I have with characters in other books. That being said, the overall plot was good. There is some serious steamy goodness going on in these pages, too!

A steamy romance with lots of twists that will
Kelli
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for an honest review. A different book than what I'm used to from this author and I loved it. I don't want to say much because I don't want to give anything away. It's a must read and will not disappoint!
Sharon
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read a few books by Ms. Blalock before, but this was such a different story. I thought I had Oliva figured out, but the ending was not at all what I expected. She had moved to New York to have a fresh start from a troubled past and things are going well until her past comes back to haunt her. But a knight in shining armor is there since she has just realized that Liam, the owner of the club she works at has had his eye on her and he vows to keep her safe. Unfortunately, she isn’t sure that ...more
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
3.5 dark stars!

What in the world? Is this really life? This story is a serious psychological thriller. My head is spinning because as usual Blalock's story endings will make you seek therapy.

Olivia. Tess. Mr. Black. Prepare yourself. Leave all preconceived notions at the door. If you're looking for vanilla, this isn't what you want. Want dirty? This story is for you.

A bit more scene and character development were needed in a few areas. Overall, the story is great, the plot is dark and unique, an
T Van
Feb 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Twisty, Turny, But Throughly Confusing, Too, February 11, 2017

This review is from: Dirty Love (Kindle Edition)
Why does Mr. Black want Olivia? Why does Olivia seem so torn about who she wants to be? What does the roommate have to do with anything? And, classically, whodunnit?

All are questions raised in Dirty Love...but not all questions get answers, and that's the issue I have with the story. It's fast, but confusing; that actually causes it to lose some of the tension. If you don't know *what's*
Sabrina
Oct 17, 2016 rated it liked it
This is my first book by Kimberly Blalock, and also I read this book as an Advanced Reader Copy for an honest review.

This book is a love story turn cold. I reference cold as the ending is cold, just ends abruptly. We have the rich alpha male who wants to own and protect, Liam and I very much enjoyed his character. Olivia, is his employee but he wants so much more. He finally gets his dream, and Olivia in his bed. Olivia has a history- one involving a multiple personality- but Liam has secrets to
Books, Coffee & Passion
I was really excited about reading Dirty Love after watching the trailer. I knew that the book would be dark but I was quite unprepared for this roller coaster ride.

Olivia is an exotic dancer who works in Liam's club, she's in a relationship and she thinks Liam is totally off limits not only because he's her boss but because she thinks he doesn't like her much. Liam is infatuated with Olivia, she's all he can think about and dream about but she's got a dumbass boyfriend so he just lurks in the s
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is a story filled with so many twists and turns that by the time I finished reading this one I couldn’t tell up from down anymore and I absolutely loved it! I am a huge fan of the stories that mess with your mind and leave you reeling long after finishing them and honestly, the more disturbing the better for me. I loved how every time I thought I had things all figured out there’d be a sharp turn in an entirely new direction and I’d be left picking my jaw up off the floor and totally cluele ...more
Melissa
**This and other reviews featured on I'm a Sweet and Sassy Bookwhore** imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

**ARC provided by publisher; 3.5 star**

This was my first book by Kimberly Blalock and I must say it intrigued the hell out of me. If you’re looking for a quick erotic thriller, Dirty Love just might be what you’re looking for.

This book follows the story of Olivia, a stripper at a club called Epic. She’s trying to escape from the rough life she had, starting over in a new city with a new persona. B
« previous 1 3 next »
Kimberly is an International Bestselling author and has been writing since she was a young girl growing up in Kansas City, Mo. Reading and writing has always been a big part of her life. She enjoys a world she can get lost in while reading a good book. A wife and mother to four beautiful children she decided she wasn’t busy enough. She spent some time chasing down fugitives as a bounty hunter then ...more
More about Kimberly Blalock

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• The Bricklayer (Steve Vail, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Among the Wicked (Kate Burkholder #8)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Snow Garden
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Almost Dead (Lizzy Gardner #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Frost (Dewberry Farm Mysteries, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Remains of Innocence (Joanna Brady, #16)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Finding Claire Fletcher (Claire Fletcher, #1)
  • Outfoxed
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Huntress Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #1)
  • Zeroes
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Last Witness (C.J. Townsend Thriller)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead Weight (Lizzy Gardner #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Eye for an Eye (Dewey Andreas, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Short Drop (Gibson Vaughn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • You Only Live Twice (James Bond, #12)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Thunderball (James Bond, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Casino Royale (James Bond, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • For Your Eyes Only (James Bond, #8)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Live and Let Die (James Bond, #2)
  • Dr. No
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Moonraker (James Bond, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Diamonds are Forever (James Bond)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Spy Who Loved Me (James Bond, #10)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • From Russia With Love (James Bond, #5)
  • The Blinds
  • Little Boy Lost
  • Blonde Faith
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Deadly Business
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Private Justice (Newpointe 911, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Cutting Room (C.J. Townsend Thriller Book 3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • First to Kill (Nathan McBride, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • In the Barren Ground
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blood Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Lie In Wait (Canaan Crime #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Legacy
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Fierce Radiance
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Her Final Breath (Tracy Crosswhite, #2)
  • The Taxidermist's Daughter
    $7.74 $1.99
  • Depraved Heart (Kay Scarpetta, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Standing in Another Man's Grave (Inspector Rebus, #18)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • In the Clearing (Tracy Crosswhite, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Cop Hater (87th Precinct, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Jekyll Revelation
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Book of Beloved
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
  • Afterlife
  • The Vines
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Obsessed (Lizzy Gardner #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • River's Edge (Cape Refuge Series, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Pedigree To Die For (A Melanie Travis Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
  • Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kane and Abel (Kane and Abel, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Bone Music (Burning Girl, #1)
  • In the Blue Hour
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cold Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #3)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels #8)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Raven Black (Shetland Island, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Trapped Girl (Tracy Crosswhite, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Neon Lawyer (Brigham Theodore, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Coyote Waits (Navajo Mysteries, #10)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Sinister Pig (Navajo Mysteries, #16)
    $9.74 $1.99
  • The Kept Woman (Will Trent #8)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Snowblind (Dark Iceland #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bitter Medicine (V.I. Warshawski, #4)
    $8.49 $1.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
  • Playing Dead
  • Look Behind You
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Where the Memories Lie
    $4.99 $1.99
  • White Nights (Shetland Island, #2)
  • Nineteen Seventy Four
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Close to Home (Tracy Crosswhite, #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fields of Wrath (Luis Chavez, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Three (Codename: Chandler, #3)
  • The Hollow Men: A Novel
    $15.95 $1.99
  • The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms)
  • Ancestor
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Night Bird (Frost Easton, #1)
  • Flood (Burke, #1)