Start by marking “The Arrogant Architect” as Want to Read:
The Arrogant Architect

The Arrogant Architect

A sexy new standalone novel from LK Collins. This is a love/hate relationship that will make you laugh, cry, and pant, all in one sitting. And true to LK fashion there is always a little angst.

Synopsis-

Kingsley Lennox, AKA King, has been dubbed a genius of the architectural world. Anything he touches turns to gold, and being as successful as he is, his work is his number
Published August 31st 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Arrogant Architect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Arrogant Architect

Leonor
Marie Dellis
Aug 28, 2016 Marie Dellis rated it really liked it
YES! That's how you write a good New Adult story! It's not the most original thing out there but when it's well done I love it!
BleuBelle
Spoilers ahead!

While reading I was in a constant state of tension. The inner voice of the heroine got on my nerves. She behaved like a little child, always screaming, throwing tantrums, being unprofessional, giving everyone the finger. It was so immature. And the hero? What's up with him? He seems like a stalker, always there and buying expensive gifts.

The point where I stopped reading? When her best friend (totally annoying) phoned the heroine (didn't get her name) and tells her she slept with
Alissa York
Aug 23, 2016 Alissa York rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
LK Collins is one of those authors that I click without a second thought. I don't need to read the blurb, although I read this one to excess, and i know that the ride I'm being taken on at the hands of a fictional world will be one I don't come back from. The Arrogant Architect was no different. When the end came, I had to blink back to reality and wipe the tears from my eyes.
Kingsley Lennox and Everly Adams. Polar opposites with no reason to even cross paths. Kingsley AKA King is an architectu
Rose Strong (Kljuc za knjigu Book Blog)
I really don't know how to describe this book. I mean, it was OK. But just that, OK. It's one of those books I don't take seriously, but read as a passtime between some big time novels.
The protagonist say nothing of their past, Ever is only looking an oportunity to fight and King's personality is supposed to be justified by his condition, but ultimately, they are just shallow.
This novel looks like the outline for some bigger story, but since it isn't, I really can't say something about it that
C
Aug 31, 2016 C rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
Wow!! This is my first book from this author and I was pleasantly surprised!! This book made me laugh, almost cry, biting my nails in suspense... Crazy good book!

Super funny
Crazy corky amazing characters
Insta love for the male
Love build up for the female
No OW/ OM drama
Super sweet
Safe read
A MUST read!!
Mandy
Oct 20, 2016 Mandy rated it liked it
2.5

The heroine ruined this book for me- the way she behaves at times was frustrating and I hated the way she treated the hero. King seemed like a really good guy but I honestly couldn't figure out what he ever saw in Everly.
bookmarkbelles
Aug 28, 2016 bookmarkbelles rated it really liked it
Review to come
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Ladies I have been desperately waiting for this book since I read the blurb. Call me cray cray, but damn there is just something special about a cocky, arrogant, hot as freakin hell, tattooed asshole, that turns me on, flicks my dirty girl switch & seriously leaves me a hawt mess.

LK Collins has delivered yet again, another cracker with The Arrogant Architect. The fact it’s got the ‘A’ word in the title really does ensure you are getting exactly what it says on the tin. From the start I knew
Books and Boys Book Blog
Aug 26, 2016 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Every time I open a novel written by this talented author on my Kindle, I know I will be taken for one emotional roller coaster. The Arrogant Architect was no exception.

From the moment I began to read I was tearing up one moment, laughing the next. This is how this author hooks her readers. Fresh and exciting characters along with a plot that has drama, passion, laughter and love.

Everly will win your heart and Kingsley will capture your sou
Vicki
Jul 18, 2016 Vicki rated it it was amazing
Another off the charts read from Lk Collins.

This book is filled with everything.
A swoon worthy, arrogant, cocky, and pantie melting asshole that you so desperately want to hate that you just end up loving so much more and oh my how I love the King right now.

Kingsley Lennox aka the King, architect extraordinaire quiet a reputation in the world of architecture and dam good at it but on the relationship front a whole different story until now there's been no time or need for anyone until he meets
Tina
Aug 02, 2016 Tina rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin with this book. I expected a searingly sexy read but what I got was so much more. I dare you to try and make it with tearing up. This was emotional, heart gripping, soul searing goodness. Once you start, you won't stop until you're finished. LK blew every expectation out of the park and then some. I can't wait to see what this talented woman gives us next.
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Aug 29, 2016 Karrie Mellott Puskas rated it it was amazing
I believe LK writes books to wreck me. Once again, you are sucked into her book. And once again, I was a hot mess! Grab the tissues. So much happens between King and Ever. Their story is really compelling. I love the banter between these two!!! Ever is really kick A$$.
Amanda*Tears & Lipstick Smears Book Blog
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I have no affiliation with the author.*

I loved the story between King and Ever. I'm not going to lie though. It did take me a few chapters to actually get into it.
Everly Adams lost her mom 6 years ago and she's still trying to come to terms with the loss. Everyday is a struggle. One of the few things she has to look forward to every year is her birthday. It's the one day she feels like her mom is still with her. Until King buys th
Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds)
This review was first posted on For The Love of Fictional Worlds in exchange for an honest review! :)

It was the blurb of this book that actually got to me! I honestly can’t tell you how much I adore cocky heroes, especially the ones who aren’t jerky just charmingly cocky – believe there is a fine lie between those two!

Ever is a chef, a woman who still hasn’t really moved on from the loss of her mother (tbh, neither has her father!), when she encounters King, a celebrated architect who is current
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 30, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Everly "Ever" Adams hasn't been the same since her mother passed away. Her job is her happy place, but when she's not at work, or with her dad, she spends most of her time alone. This all changes when she is woken up by very loud noises early in the morning. She goes outside to yell at the person who is in charge of the building restoration next door to her, when she comes face to face with Kingsley Lennox. He actually makes her madder, and she wants nothing to do with the arrogant douche. After ...more
Crystal Grizzard
Aug 02, 2016 Crystal Grizzard rated it it was amazing
I am such a fan of LK Collins. Her work is stunning. Her words bring her worlds to life. In the time that I have read her works, she has touched on some serious topics. PTSD, drug abuse, suicide... the death of a loved one. I was sure that The Arrogant Architect would be one of her steamy sexy tales. But this story... King and Ever? This was crazy love, an instant hate, heartbreaking loss, a struggle to move on... a struggle to understand.

Ever has had a tough six years after losing her beloved
sassysistersreadings
Aug 25, 2016 sassysistersreadings rated it it was amazing
LK Collins is an incredible author who we truly adore and admire! She writes books that speak to our souls and relate to our hearts! The Arrogant Architect was a book built of pure greatness. We fell deeply in love with the characters Ever and King. We laughed deeply at their banter, we were absorbed by their chemistry, and we are still obsessed with their fierce and undeniable love for one another! Ever is a strong-willed sassy girl who despite her tough exterior suffers emotionally from the lo ...more
Jacquie
Jul 24, 2016 Jacquie rated it it was amazing
10 out of 5 Intoxicatingly Delicious Stars!

LK Collins destroyed me with Latch....resurrected me with Abby....and totally and completely blew me away with The Arrogant Architect!!!

I fell in love with Ever immediately! Her sassy attitude, her belligerence, her smart mouth and underneath all of that the pain she still feels for her loss, which I wholeheartedly identified with! King on the other hand...I thought he was an a**! I didn't think I was going to even LIKE him (at all!) The way he treated
Melissa Mendoza
Aug 31, 2016 Melissa Mendoza rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
"Closing my eyes as I breathe in the fresh sea air, I sense him behind me. I wonder if he can sense me, when I'm close to him."

4 King stars!

King is a well known architect and has no time for women or relationships. He's well aware of how good looking he is, he's not blind... But he's too busy to deal with women and/or relationships. Ever isn't interested in having a relationship either, but when she goes to confront the architect because of the noise he's making, she's topped dead in her tracks
The Book Fairy Reviews
Aug 30, 2016 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Pain and suffering. Those are the things that haunt us when those we love the most. But their are other types of pain and suffering that are dealt with in secret and shame.
Everly or Ever is a woman that was close to her mother and lost her to Cancer. The pain of that loss is hard for her to over come. She indulges in cooking and chasing her dream, of owning her own Restaurant.
King, is the new pain in her side, arrogant and quirky he doesn't know how to take no as an answer. Will she be able to r
D
Aug 02, 2016 D rated it really liked it
LK Collins always writes sexy alpha males that have a vulnerable side adding to their sexiness. Kingsley is definitely one of those guys. The Arrogant Architect is packed full of sexiness from the first page to the last. Collins does a great job of building the attraction and sexual tension between characters. She creates a banter between them that has just the right balance of humour and dirty talk.
In this book, Collins touched on a very real and sensitive issue. Because this book wasn't about
Natalie
Aug 29, 2016 Natalie rated it did not like it
*Sigh* I had such high hopes for this book and I was so...let down. There wasn't really a plot..or at least one where anything of interest happened... King wasn't 'arrogant' he was downright stalkerish and creepy and Ever flew off the handle at every little thing and was such a bitch I didn't care for her at all. One second she's like "fuck you" the next she's like "hey help me out here". By the time I realized this book had nothing going on in it I was about 70% done and just finished it to see ...more
Naomi
Aug 29, 2016 Naomi rated it it was amazing
First book from this Author...and had the privilege of reading this as a ARC...I thought it was funny..I was lol'ing at some parts...to which my family looked me like im a Loon!..(but hey I am)..it was a love-hate relationship from the start...he fell insta love...she fell insta I'm going to knock you out hate, he grinds her down in the end!...love always conquers all...find out near the end he has a medical condition..to which it was written about well...and the sexilious SCENES!!!omg they were ...more
Paige Smith
Aug 27, 2016 Paige Smith rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love everything LK Collins writes. The Arrogant Architect is another fast-paced hit that contains everything I look for in a book.

Kingsley Lennox has built a name for himself in the world of architecture but doesn't have time to settle down. Everly Adams is a feisty woman who has her own problems that have stopped her from dating. When these two meet, the angst begins.

King's cocky attitude coupled with Ever's sass is the perfect combination for this fabulous book. This is a must-re
Heidi Sturgess
Sep 05, 2016 Heidi Sturgess rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-books-read
I'll be honest ,  I've read all LK Collins so books and loved each one but this one is my favourite by far and moved me ,I  read it with my heart , the characters were real to me and they became a part of me and my heart very quickly .

Ever and King are very different personalities but when it comes to their passion and commitment to work they are very much the same .

King is an architectural genius ,  he has the midas touch . There's a dash of arrogance to him but it adds to his charm if you like
Summer  -SSBR-
Aug 28, 2016 Summer -SSBR- rated it it was amazing
"You're so gonna pay for this later."
"What? You gonna spank me? "
"No." "I'm gonna skull f**k you."

Words can't express how much I love this book! Get ready to not be able to put this book down. There were no breaks just non stop reading. I was glued to this book. I love King and Ever's story. While reading this be prepared to feel every emotion the characters are feeling. I love LK and her writing style. Can never go wrong when buying one of her books!
Renee at Book Happiness
Oct 16, 2016 Renee at Book Happiness rated it really liked it
Wow I just loved King and everly story I found myself sucked right into the story like with every book I read from this author...

This book was hot and sexy and just the perfect balance of everything we love about this author..

I received this for an honest review... Such a great book.. As always I cant wait to see what this author comes out with next!!!
Kayleigh Deal
Aug 27, 2016 Kayleigh Deal rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow! This is the type of both that has you staying up until all hours the next day until you finish as you can't sleep as you need to know what happens!! I adored King and ever! And her dad and his aunt! This book will grab you at the first page and not let you go until you reach the very end!! LK!! You have done it again you amazing woman!! #number1fan!
Bargain Basement: 10 eBooks of The Arrogant Architect 1 4 Sep 12, 2016 03:13PM
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo
More about L.K. Collins...

“Because when I’m away from you, it’s like half of me is dead. But when we’re together, I feel so alive. I’m who I was meant to be. It’s hard to explain.” 0 likes