Start by marking “Friction (Frenzy #4)” as Want to Read:
Friction (Frenzy #4)

Friction

(Frenzy #4)

A cure has been found for both the Infection and Vampirism, and Porschia Grant must take this news out of the colony. Between her friends volunteering to go with her and a well-planned route, the first journey should be easy. But when they make it to Mountainside, things are strange. The people are frightened of female night-walkers and won’t say why.

When the excursion tak
Kindle Edition
Published August 2016

To ask other readers questions about Friction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friction

Start your review of Friction (Frenzy #4)
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Have mercy! Casey Bond is killing me softly! Between the death and destruction, this installment hit me hard. I saw a new side to both Porchia and Mercedes. My girl Porchia is RUTHLESS when need be. Mercedes true colors came through and I find that I don't like her much.

This series as a whole is fantastic. I highly recommend it.
Tina
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Friction begins right where Frequency left off. Porschia, Tage, Mercedes, Roman and Saul head out to share the news of a cure with the other colonies. Sounds simple, right? Well let me tell you things couldn't go more crazy and wrong. Author Casey Bond had me revelling in the insanity of Porschia's wrath and the depths at which these characters will go to protect each other. Magnificent!!!

Of course Tage is as sexy and naughty as ever and I seriously cannot live without him. "My God, that sight
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
This is book 4 in the Frenzy series. One I've been "patiently" waiting for. Casey has done it again with this one!! She knows how to please her readers and leave them begging for the next one!!

We start this one with Tage, Porschia, and Roman heading out to let the other colonies know about the cure, of course they have a tag along in Saul. The first place they come across has something different than the colony...something missing but the question is, is that helpful to them or hurtful...

Whe
Ashley Cestra
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, beta
Casey bond has outdone herself with friction! The frenzy series is such a remarkable story, I devoured every word. When I heard there was a book 4, I lost every once of patience I process. Friction was out of this world amazing! I loved the tension between sisters, the jealousy between the men both human and night walker, and all the different twists the story took. The ending had me losing my mind! And not a cliche at all despite all the different supernatural characters included. The authors w ...more
Stephanie Runion
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The 4th and possibly the best in the series yet! This installment takes you on even more twists and turns! Not your typical vampire series that's for sure! I can't wait to see where the next book in the series takes us because this one leaves us hanging on the edge... ...more
Megan
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Need next book now!

Review to come.
Brenda  K
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is just pretty amazing. Casey's take on vamps and zombies is epic. this is a series that deserves to be sitting on your shelf. Each book takes off right where you were left. I can't say they get better with each book because well they are all pretty damn awesome. They are exciting to read and very hard to put down. Always with Bonds books you may think you know what is gonna happen but you are so wrong. The curves she throws at you... Tage, Porschia, Saul and Mercedes I really love a ...more
Emily Shore
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Friction Fantastic!

Another great installment in the Frenzy series! This one hooks you in from the beginning and the exploration of the characters in a deeper way is excellent! Can’t wait to sink my teeth into Fraud and plow my way through Forever Frenzy. Casey must be half vampire since she’s so addictive 😋
Jennifer Treviño
This series is seriously awesome!

How can it keep getting better & more intense?!? I can’t stop wanting to know what is coming next. I thought I had it figured out ... where this was going ... but I was wrong!!! The plot thickens & the characters continue to evolve keeping me guessing. Onto to the next book right now!
Crystal Gray
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-gems
Aaaah the twists and turns

So many twists and turns! Casey sure knows how to keep her readers on their toes. This one ended in another cliffy. I am so happy these are on KU and I can read one right after the other.
Brittany Perry
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful installment in this series. It was fast paced, action packed, and added a few new elements to the storyline. I really loved the issues our main character went through and how she overcame them.
Kylie Allen
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

You need this series in your life! Start now, you'll keep reading until it's over I promise. I love this series!
Courtney Moctezuma
Amazing as always

I have nothing new to say about Friction that I haven't already said about books 1-3. This series is so great. I can't stay away from it!
Bookish Addict
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as the first 3 books but still action packed with a lot of edge of your seat moments.
Jenna
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this series
Emily Goodman
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again Casey Bond sucks me into her post apocalyptic world of Infected vs Vampires and all the humans the life hangs in the balance of these two damned creatures and their fight to abolish the sickness that plagues them. In Friction, we see our beloved little hybrid Porchsia begin to unravel. The responsibility that has been put on her shoulders since birth has begun to overwhelm her as the battles to keep her humanity versus giving in to her revengeful emotions for the wrongs that have been ...more
S.F. Benson
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Casey L. Bond’s “Friction” was another thrilling installment in the Frenzy series. I learned even more about the characters and the competing illnesses. The addition of new characters increased the intrigue.

Porschia has become more dangerous and there's more reason not to trust everyone. I haven't figured out whether to like Roman more as a vamp or a human. Tage is trying hard to be a good guy, but Saul doesn't make things easy. Mercedes is caught between being a good sister and her loyalty to t
Doris
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This author may be the death of me....
Porschia Grant has been the backbone of her community wether or not they choose to admit it. She has stepped up and volunteered all that she is, to keep those she loves safe - even when those that she is protecting don't do a darn thing for her!
In Book Four of the series, we pick up just where Book Three left off.... with Porschia and Tage trying to spread the word about the cure that they have found. They head off to the next colony and find that not everyo
Jaci
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
If you have not read any books by Casey L. Bond I highly recommend reading the Frenzy Series. Please do not read ahead if you have not read the series. I was blown away by books one, Frenzy. I mean who writes books about Night walkers and the Infected in one book..Well besides Casey? Then for one to be a hybrid in Frantic..WOW. She freaking knocked my socks off with the turn and twist of events and how the characters developed. Then we explore Frequency with Saul. OH Saul, what to say about what ...more
Julie Hicks
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Friction picks up right where Frequency ends. You have to have read all the prior Frenzy Series books to be up to date with the story. We see the Infected and Vampires dealing with the news there is a cute. As they prepare to share the news with other survivors outside Blackwaters walks they see not all is as safe as it may appear. There is truly evil still out there and it's where you have to fight to survive.

We see Porschia face her worst fears as well as face what she is as a mix of an Infect
United Indie Book Blog
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
RATING 4.5 STARS

Melissa Burcham
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

Wow!! Casey does it again. This is book 4 in the Frenzy series. I keep getting surprised with each book I read. Casey is talented in the art of story telling and keeps her readers on the edge of their seats. I felt this series was done with book 3. It felt finished to me. When I heard there was a book 4 I was curious as to where the story would go. Wow I am so glad I picked up this book.
Raychel
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ugh! Here I am reading Friction, into the story and the characters and it just ends. My frustration woke my husband and he just didn't get it. I love Casey Bond's writing because with each series it's different yet pulls you in. I hope when you started Friction you have read the others in the series, if not go back and fall in love with the characters from the beginning. As soon as I think that everything will be love and sunshine something else happens to the gang and I'm left waiting more. We ...more
AK Mama Reads
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, paralove
Once again I’m maddeningly in love with this series. Each book is better and faster paced than the last, I swear these cliffhangers are going to end me. Friction took me through many highs and lows, leaving me nearly nail and cuticle-less by its end from sheer anxiety.

Things are getting tougher and emotions are running high while Porschia and her posse attempt to spread the good news. Not everyone is what they seem, and it already seems no one can be trusted. The Bondster really knows how to mak
Lilliana
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th installment in the series and picks up right where book 3 left off. Porschia and her crew set off an a mission that seems to be simple enough to do, but it is the furthest from simple. Porschia's wrath was something that left me unable to set the book down and I couldn't help but love how the characters would go to great lengths to protect one another.

Each character grows and changes, and there is a power in Porschia that made me love the character even more. She has to fight wit
Dena
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbroken

I totally run hot and cold on some of the characters. Roman is a hypocrite, Mercedes is crazy, and Saul is just pathetic. I just don't understand the politics and dynamics that are in this group. Porschia seems to be the leader but her emotions are running high. Ramon can't seem to take a back seat nor would I trust him to lead then there is the outside people who want to get rid of them. There is so many complicated stuff going on that the crazy thing is it makes sense.
Julie Hicks
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kelly Schneider
Well written but confusing at times

Another great book from Ms. Bond. Well paced, generally easy to read, good plot. It did feel at times that a chapter or paragraph was in the wrong spot, or that a piece of information was missing. I had to reread more than a couple passages to make sure I understood it. Overall its a great continuation of a great series and I'm about to start the final book!
Linda
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cathy Jackson
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Casey L. Bond never fails to entertain and I always enjoy reading her books.

Friction was brilliant! Tage, Porschia, Saul and Mercedes are back and their relationships are magnetic!. This is the fourth book in the Frenzy series and I adored reading it. As always, Casey captures the reader and transports them into the world of our favorite people. I'll definitely read this book again!

• Fable (Fable, #1)
  • Second Dead: Book 1 in the Second Dead series
  • Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy, #3)
  • Den of Vipers
  • High Treason (The High Stakes Saga Book 5)
  • Amber & Dusk (Amber & Dusk, #1)
  • The Life Below (The Final Six, #2)
  • Master of Salt & Bones
  • Last Stand (The Black Mage, #4)
  • Undying (Unearthed, #2)
  • Awakened (Hidden #4)
  • The Hunt (The Twisted Kingdoms, #1)
  • Dare Mighty Things (Dare Mighty Things, #1)
  • Hunting November (Killing November, #2)
  • One Giant Leap (Dare Mighty Things, #2)
  • Kemsit (Scions of Anu, #3)
  • Skyhunter (Skyhunter, #1)
  • The Serpent's Curse (The Last Magician, #3)
Casey Bond lives in West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She likes goats and yoga, but hasn't tried goat yoga because the family goat is so big he might break her back. Seriously, he's the size of a pony. Her favorite books are the ones that contain magical worlds and flawed characters she would want to hang out with. Most days of the week, she writes young adult fanta ...more

Frenzy (6 books)
  • Frenzy (Frenzy #1)
  • Frantic (Frenzy #2)
  • Frequency (Frenzy #3)
  • Fraud (Frenzy #5)
  • Forever Frenzy (Frenzy #6)