Start by marking “Eraden Tales and the Sword of Black Light” as Want to Read:
Eraden Tales and the Sword of Black Light

Eraden Tales and the Sword of Black Light

4.8  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Covered in thick forests, bright rivers and tall mountains of brown or white, the world of Eraden is a place touched by magic - and here in a forest far to the west, lived a young man by the name of Cadfayel.

It all started with the sword his grandfather had given to him so many years back. Only in recent days, something strange had come over that blade. Streaks of dark gr
Kindle Edition
Published July 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Eraden Tales and the Sword of Black Light, please sign up.
Kristin Vincent Hi there! When I wrote the book I tried to make it appropriate for all ages. I'd say 10 and up, but the story is probably more enjoyable for young…moreHi there! When I wrote the book I tried to make it appropriate for all ages. I'd say 10 and up, but the story is probably more enjoyable for young adult and up :)(less)

C.p. Bialois
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I received a free ebook copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is written in a style of Third Person Omniscient that isn’t used too much anymore, and it was refreshing. In this style, the author takes us into the characters’ heads while also dropping hints at what they would confront with the narrator’s voice. The latter is something that’s missing from many novels, and it took me back to my childhood and some of my favorite books.

I have to admit, it took a little bi
Kristin Vincent
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm the author so yeah, I did give it a 5 ;)
But to the considering reader, I'd like you all to know I really gave this book my all! I revised it again and again until I felt it was perfect.
Maria