Start by marking “No Second Chances (Dodge Cove, #3)” as Want to Read:
No Second Chances (Dodge Cove, #3)

No Second Chances

(Dodge Cove #3)

Natasha was DEVASTATED when Jackson, her first love, disappeared without a word only to pop up months later as a famous DJ. But now she's over it―over him!―and ready to move on with her life! Isn't she?

Jackson thought he was leaving Dodge Cove behind forever when he set off to LA to start his career as a DJ. But the one thing he had never been able to leave behind was the
Published May 16th 2017 by Swoon Reads

To ask other readers questions about No Second Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Second Chances

Chelsey Ellice
Jo
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm sure that, had I read the other books in this story, and having been already acquainted with some of the characters in this book, I would have been chomping at the bit to read this story.

As it is, this is a book which is read perfectly well as a standalone, but would no doubt be enhanced by reading books 1 and 2 first.

That said, this wasn't a bad story. It felt like a much shorter book than the number of pages imply, given that it was such an easy read.

There was little drama, although I did
Paige
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Short and sweet. A bit corny, but that's okay.
Inah (The Bibliophile Confessions)
I dove into this book knowing only one thing, that it’s going to be about Natasha. I trust Kate Evangelista’s writing enough that I know I’ll end up loving this book, like I did with No Love Allowed and No Holding Back. I saw how this trilogy started and I’m a little sad that it came to a close. That being said, this was a solid conclusion to the trilogy. Although, technically speaking, the books can be read as standalones. Still, I am going to miss Dodge Cove!

Four chapters into the book and I a
Jordan (The Heart of a Book Blogger)
This review and more can be found at The Heart of a Book Blogger.

No Second Chances is the final companion novel in the Dodge Cove Trilogy. I read No Love Allowed and No Holding Back last year, and I was excited to read Natasha's story next.

Natasha and Jackson were inseparable until Jackson left one day without a word to anyone. Jackson thought he could leave Dodge Cove without looking back in order to pursue his dream of becoming a successful DJ. Even though he has achieved his goal and had beco
Elena ( The Queen Reads )
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's the third and last one (?) and I think I loved this the most. It was very realistic and heartfelt and the whole gang is present so who am J to complain.

Full review at https://thequeenreads.wordpress.com/2...
Day
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
3 1/2 stars!!!

Soo sad that this series is over....wanted an epilogue on where all of our favorites DoCo's are...
April ~ The Reading Belles
I volunteered to review an ARC.

For someone who has just read a Kate Evangelista book, I'd say my first time was okay. This book is the third in a series with characters from previous books, living in the same place–Dodge Cove, and is a standalone. There were things though that may have been clearer to me had I read the first two books but it's not something that really bothered me.

Jackson "DJ Ax" Mallory's been living the life DJ-ing his way to the world post-Dodge Cove. It's his dream to make m
Suze Lavender
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Natasha and Jackson used to be inseparable. Natasha thought he was her one true love, but then Jackson left without saying goodbye. He broke her heart. Jackson wanted to make it as a DJ, which is why he left Dodge Cove. He's successful at what he does, but there's no light and happiness in his life without Natasha. He regrets leaving everything he loved behind for the sake of his career and is going back to his hometown to make amends. However, Natasha doesn't want to spend any time with him. Wi ...more
Cindy Mitchell *Kiss the Book*
Evangelista, Kate No Second Chances, 197 pgs. Swoon Reads (Feiwel and Friends), 2017. $10.99 Language – R (66 swears, 6 “f”), Mature Content – PG; Violence – G;

Jackson was only following his dream when he left Dodge Cove; he didn’t mean to cause so much heartache. Unfortunately, Jackson didn’t even take the time to say goodbye on his way out of town, which left his girlfriend, Natasha, broken. Now Jackson understands the feeling of being abandoned, and he will do anything to fix the damage he c
Kati
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
In this conclusion to the Dodge Cove series that follows Natasha and Jackson. It was a fun and cute conclusion to the trilogy. Natasha is a character I really loved through the previous two books, her caring nature and obvious friendship with other characters in the series. It was a pleasure to read her book.

Natasha was in love before and her love left with not even a goodbye. This has left her distrusting and hurt. While she loves her family and friends she will never trust Jackson again. Jacks
Jodie Allen
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
"...What can I do to get her to forgive me?”
There was another moment of silence until Nathan leaned his head back, both eyebrows raised.
"Have you tried apologizing to her?”

When I first encountered this series, I honestly thought "No Holding Back" would be my favorite. Turns out, this is.
Natasha isn't your typical rich-girl-stuck-up-princess character. She's strong, emotional, and has character. She wasn't the easy girl who you could easily sweep off your feet with grand gestures.
Though, I w
Paola Aliedo
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hi Miss Kate Evangelista! I enjoyed Caleb and Didi’s Big Mac date, Nathan and Preston confession over the lake and yet, I’m over head in heels in love with Jackson! Why does this guy only exist in your book? And I hate that I have to compete with a DoCo princess! Unfair! Haha… I cherish the first two stories from this series, but this is my favorite and I’m so glad that you ended the Dodge Cove series with Jackson and Natasha’s love story. It was too perfect! I love you to the moon and back!

Than
John Clark
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A satisfying and nicely paced addition to the Dodge Cove series. I liked the tension between the characters, how Jackson kept second-guessing his impulsiveness and how everything came together at the end.
Makenna Fournier
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, contemporary
I definitely did not hate this like I did the first book in this series, but I still wouldn't say I'm really a fan of it. It was short and quick which I enjoyed, but way too cheesy for my taste.
Rachel
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty cute read. Only thing I don’t understand is how Jackson couldn’t just pick up the phone and give Natasha a call or something.
Teresa
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Natasha and Jackson should be together, but after Jackson broke Natasha's heart she isn't close to letting him back in her life. Jackson is struggling with his career (as a world famous DJ) thanks to Natasha's absence in his life. What can Jackson do to prove to Natasha that he made the worse mistake he could have possibly made? Will Natasha let Jackson back in, especially when she hasn't stopped loving him?
A fun ending to the Dodge Cove trilogy but if I am being honest, my favorite book in this
Michelle
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, library
A good conclusion to the trilogy - weaving together the three main storylines
Maria Isabel Samonte
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I receive a copy of this book in exchange for an HONEST review.
Read More Reviews and Book Related Posts on mindlessnesschatter.blogspot.com

This is probably my favorite book from the Dove Cove trilogy. I know I also said that with the other two books but I just love this trilogy so much and I am so sad to see it end. You can read this book as a stand-alone but I do recommend reading the first two books first because I love seeing the development of the characters from the beginning t
reenie
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Joaquin
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it
In the last book of the Dodge Cove trilogy, we dive into Natasha and Jackson’s love story, whom we already met in the previous books.

I don’t know but I didn’t really feel the book as much as the other two. It felt like something was missing, but I didn’t know what.

I also really didn’t feel Natasha and Jackson’s chemistry that much? It felt like it was just there for us to read about.

But nonetheless, it was still a good book. It had its swoon-worthy scenes, but most of it you’ve probably have alr
Rene G
Apr 25, 2018
Fatima
Dec 29, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Keeping the Distance (I Heart Iloilo, #1)
  • Reasons to Love a Nerd Like Me (Love Stories, #1)
  • The Victoria in My Head
  • Kiss Cam
  • The Girlfriend Request
  • The Boyfriend Backtrack
  • Operation Prom Date (Tactics in Flirting, #1)
  • Fall Like Rain
  • Ella Mental: And the Good Sense Guide
  • Torque Lopez III (Stallion Island Series, #8)
  • Star Cursed (Curse of the Beast, #2)
  • Bachelor Games (Tropical Temptation, #3)
  • Locked-Down Heart (Combat Hearts, #2)
  • This Train Is Being Held
  • Love Amplified (Heavy Influence, #3)
  • Into the Light (Rocky Creek, #3)
  • Wheeler (Wheeler Book 1)
  • The Italian's One-Night Love-Child
When Kate Evangelista, author of No Love Allowed and No Holding Back, was told she had a knack for writing stories, she did the next best thing: entered medical school. After realizing she wasn't going to be the next Doogie Howser, M.D., Kate wandered into the Literature department and never looked back. Today, she is a graduate of De La Salle University - Manila with a Bachelor of Arts in Literat ...more

Dodge Cove (3 books)
  • No Love Allowed (Dodge Cove, #1)
  • No Holding Back