Start by marking “Inferno's Kiss (Order of the Sicari #3)” as Want to Read:
Inferno's Kiss (Order of the Sicari #3)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Inferno's Kiss

(Order of the Sicari #3)

The Sicari brotherhood is back and this time they're taking no prisoners when it comes to protecting the Order as warriors and lovers are torn between duty and desire.

Dante Condellaire, heir apparent to the Sicari Lords, knows that being a true leader means sacrifice. For Dante it was relinquishing all erotic pleasures. But he never expected his willpower to be tested so
Published July 13th 2016 by Maroli SP Imprints (first published October 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Inferno's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inferno's Kiss

Fil
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 i loved it ****
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Inferno's Kiss picks back up with Cleo still being upset with her mom for lying to her about her father. In addition to that, she is still struggling with something that happened to her three years ago and it's hold it has over her assignments. Add into the fray that she is planning a rescue mission and there is a lot on her plate. Luckily for her, Dante shows up but is he a help or a hindrance?

This is the best Sicari book yet. My main gripe of the previous books was the repetitive phrases. I d
 ~V~
Apr 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**4 1/2 stars**

Wow!..this book was REALLY good!! Cleo and Dante were great...she was a kicka** heroine and he was a very sexy Sicari Lord...the sexual tension between those two set the pages on fire from the get go and i have to say...i think this might have been the very first pnr that i've read where the HERO is the virgin!!...it was quite HOT actually!! ;)

The secondary storyline (which happens to be a very big part of the book) was also soooo good! Marcus and Atia have had me intrigued from t
Amy
Apr 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fv-review, ppb

Cleopatra Vorenus is a skilled assassin and stubborn woman; tough on the exterior, she doesn’t allow her soft side and huge heart to surface all that often. Internally she struggles with feeling like an outcast for two specific reasons. First, she carries the heartache and guilt of loosing her unborn child (during battle) leaving her unable to bear future children. Second, she doesn’t possess special powers like other Sicari. Adding to her anger and feelings of inadequacy, Cleo’s mother has now
Feminista
Katie(babs)
May 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
DISCLOSURE: I had the honor of reading Inferno’s Kiss and offering my opinion and insight as a beta reader. With that in mind, I do believe that Inferno’s Kiss, the third book in the Order of the Sicari is one of the best books Monica Burns has written to date. This is a hodge podge of fantasy, adventure, and a not only has one romance, but two within these pages. There’s a hot virgin hero (hurrah) and a secondary romance between a couple in their fifties that’s oh so steamy and intense. At time ...more
Nícky
Oct 20, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Muy lentooooooo. La historia de Dante y Cleo es realmente buena y además se une la de Atria y Marcus, pero en serio, es demasiado lento!! Dante y su promesa, Cleo y su sentimiento de no ser una Sicario de verdad, Atria y su culpabilidad por no haber matado a su hijo, Marcus y su necesidad de volver a conectar, y además, un traidor, una recuperación, el fin de una era de guerra y el descubrimiento de una fórmula mágica. Suena bien, verdad? Pues sí, y habría sido espectacular si las situaciones hu ...more
Amber
Apr 14, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Really enjoyed this book in the series. I loved the last one but I have to say this may be my favorite. I just really liked it and Cleo. She is just so bad ass! Love her and yummy Dante!! Chemistry between the two was wonderful. This series just gets better and better.
books are love
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i will say this was my favorite of the three. I loved Lysander’s story but this one wow. Dante and how much he feels and represses is just amazing. He is to be the new Sicari lord but first he has to reconcile himself and go on his own journey into love. He finds his path he is meant to be on and forges it after coming to terms with who he is and what he wants.

Dante is another man that has you reel. He is strong, sometimes rigid and loyal to the core. He also pledged himself to the order and thi
Erin
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to admit, this review was REALLY hard for me to write. This book is the third book in a series that has thus far been an even combination of mystery, romance, love of family – created or blood related – and the intensifying battle between the Sicari and the Praetorians. However, this book felt like it took a sharp turn away from the developing story between the battle between the Sicari and Praetorians, and the treasure they both searched for that could potentially declare a winner once a ...more
Maggie Whitworth

❤❤❤❤❤
💋💋💋
Totally loved this book , in fact the whole series has been brilliant.
Cleo is such a strong character , never thought she would find a male strong enough to reign her in , but Dante , WoW !
He’s so raw and , passionate, he may be untried ,but he has such a dominating presence, it’s hard to not love the man .
To see more of Marcus and Atia was a treat too .
I wish there were more of these coming , I’m going to miss them .
Highly recommend series !
Mary Kirkland
Oct 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Mary by: Monica Burns
Inferno's Kiss is the 3rd book in the Order of the Sicari series and brought all the questions left unanswered from the first two books to a close. To see what happens with Atia and Marcus, characters from the first two books was really exciting and something I had really been looking forward to. I loved their characters and their relationship was so heartbreaking because of the things they've had to endure.

Then there's Cleo and Dante, who bring a whole new meaning to the term "Virginal". Cleo
Marta Cervantes
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the SICARI brotherhood series

This series will transport you to another world full of love, honor and intrigue. I couldn't wait to read the next chapter, next book!
Samantha
Aug 19, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, paranormal
Monica Burns spins her best addition to her Order of the Sicari series showcasing her talent as a master storyteller.

Cleo Vorenus can’t handle another change in her life. First she learns that she has a brother who was abducted by their enemy. The same brother hates her people, the Sicari, and who could blame him? He has been trained to do so. Her mother just revealed that the father whom she believed has died is really Marcus and he is far from dead. All of the latest events have really pushed
Lauren
Inferno's Kiss
4 Stars

Synopsis:
As the heir to the Sicari Lords, Dante Condellaire is willing to make any sacrifice to be a good leader until the moment he meets Cleopatra Vorenus and his willpower is tested beyond its limits. Cleo is a fierce assassin for the Order but has always seen herself as an outsider. Now with Dante, Cleo feels she may have finally found a place to belong, but can she fit into his world, and can they overcome the threats to their happiness both from within and without.

Revi
PepperP0t
Atia has to face some home truths when Cleo confronts her about the revelations that were spilled at the Pantheon battle in Assassin's Heart. The time for half measures is over when Atia has to dig into the past and tell the whole truth to both Cleo and Marcus, the Sicari Lord.

Cleo really gets to strut her stuff and validate herself as a kick-a** warrior! Her interaction and reactions to Marcus' replacement Dante were sweet and frustrating. He's vowed celibacy and wants to break it everytime she
Linda
OMG... I loved this book! What an awesome ending to Monica's Order of the Sicari series. This was a double-couple treat with the story of Cleo and Dante AND also of Atia and Marcus. There were also updates on previous couples in the series which I thoroughly enjoyed... most especially Lysander and Phae.
Monica really outdid herself as I thought this was the BEST of the series... and seeing how I gave each of the other books in the series 5 stars, this one truly epitomized excellence...
While I'm t
LiquidLucidity
Probably the best of the series so far.

*re-read 16.08.2016
I still think this one was the best of the whole series. It's interesting how difficult it is to end a series. Do you end it after three books or after 20. I've read books like this one where I needed, badly, another sequel and then there are those series that just seem to drag on without an end in sight. All in all it was a satisfying read, even if I wished for more. It's better to have a good ending than never to get one, or be too bore
Kris - My Novelesque Life
4 STARS

Dante is the heir apparent to the Sicari Lords (ie: Marcus) and since a teenager he has taken a vow. He has not been tempted by many things until he meets Cleopatra...a beauty and a brilliant fighter among the Sicari. Cleopatra not having an ability like other Sicari likes to work on her own until she learns Dante has her passion in rescuing Sicari Women from the Praetorians. The sparks fly and Cleo tries to keep Dante at an emotional distance and Dante tries to keep Cleo at a physical d
Ally
I felt a little let down with the third book of the Order of the Sicari, I didn't feel the chemistry between Dante and Cleo as I should have done and wasn't overly pleased with the secondary relationship between Cleo's parents. However, I was pleased with the ending and have high hopes for the fourth book!
Michelle
Jun 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good book. Didn't like it as much as the second, but I don't think anything could have beat that book. I enjoyed the story with Atia and Marcus as well as the main couple Cleo and Dante. I really enjoy Monica Burns writing and story lines. Great series! Definitely will read this series again!
Jamie  Leigh
Oct 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: immortals
I have thoroughly loved this series from beginning to end. It's different. There's lots of twists. The storyline is very strong with a lot of details that I love. I am very sorry to see this series end. And I really hope that Monica Burns can find a publisher that is willing to continue the story.
Jodie
May 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was asked to read this one. I enjoyed this one, it was intelligent storytelling that moved along well. I liked the characters and the pace. I liked the unique blend of fantasy and history. A good read.
Hbeebti
Apr 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!! I just cant believe after three books that its over. There has to be more later. Hint hint MB. lol.. I adore this series. Loved Cleo and Dante. They were such a wonderful couple. I loved that her parents had their story finished as well.
Shawna The Crazy Bookseller
"Again Monica Burns has written another book that I couln't put down. Absolutly loved this book and can't wait for more in this series."
Jjjenx1970
Jun 07, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best Sicari book yet! Loved it!
Mskychick
2-1/2 stars
ILoveBooks
Nov 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review To come from Fresh Fiction
Sandy
Dec 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has the best HEA ending so far -- 2 for the price of 1! Although this would be an excellent place to end the series, I'm hoping the author continues!!!!
Pamela
Dec 27, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rated 3.5
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Midnight (Dark Age Dawning, #2)
  • Hunter of Shadows (Moonlight, #5)
  • Skin Dive (Skin, #4)
  • Parallel Heat (Midnight Warriors, #2)
  • Blood Sin (Awakened by Blood, #2)
  • Touch If You Dare (Soulfire #2)
  • Immortal Outlaw (Immortal Brotherhood, #2)
  • Earth Bound (Fly Me to the Moon, #2)
  • Warrior Betrayed (Sons of the Zodiac, #3)
  • Play Me
  • Captive of the Beast
  • Visions of Skyfire (Awakening, #2)
  • Hammer Down (Children of the Undying, #1)
  • His Dark Bond (Fallen, #2)
  • Haunting Embrace (Mists of Ireland, #4)
  • Dark Enchantment (Dark Magick, #3)
  • Forgotten Sea (Children of the Sea, #5)
An award-winning author of spicy historical and paranormal romance, Monica Burns penned her first short romance story at the age of nine when she selected the pseudonym she uses today.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMonica...

Her historical book awards include the 2011 RT BookReviews Reviewers Choice Award and the 2012 Gayle Wilson Heart of Excellence Award for Pleasure Me .

She is also

Order of the Sicari (3 books)
  • Assassin's Honor (Order of the Sicari, #1)
  • Assassin's Heart (Order of the Sicari, #2)