Start by marking “The Path Of Peace (The Cremelino Prophecy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Path Of Peace (The Cremelino Prophecy #3)

The Path Of Peace (The Cremelino Prophecy #3)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  100 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
“Forgotten lines of ancient magic and the power of the throne. One will make them both his own if his heart sees the true power. He will bring light to fight darkness and love to fight hate if he reaches into the power of his heart. He will find new allies, turn enemy to friend, and find the binding of all power on the path of peace...”
So continues the ancient Cremelino P
Published July 13th 2016 by Michael Shelton

To ask other readers questions about The Path Of Peace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Path Of Peace

Bill Tillman
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Path of Peace

Amazing conclusion of the trilogy. The style of Mike Shelton is one of the bonuses of the trilogy, you gain an appreciation for the good guys warts and all. You can boo the bad guys, they don't care they will get worse anyway. Enjoyable read.
Sarah Stuart
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Sarah Stuart for Readers' Favorite

The Path of Peace: The Cremelino Prophecy Book 111 by Mike Shelton continues the story of Darius, the troubled boy in The Path of Destiny who became First Commander in the King’s Elite Army in The Path of Decisions. Darius has, very unexpectedly, become king. Married to the girl from the farmlands, Christine, he is not yet fully in control of his magical powers. His mission is the same, to fulfil the Cremelino Prophecy: “Forgotten lines of ancient ma
Brenda
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful, make me skip to the chapter end then go back and read book. More please!!!

I found this through the Alaris Chronicles series. Can't wait for book 3 of the series!!!
I love the way Shelton weaves love, honor and duty in both of these series. I have used some of his story lines as teaching tools for young kids I interact with in bowling leagues.
John T. Downs
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Having fun with your stories. To date I have read them all with excitement. The twists and storytelling keeps me going daily. I plan to keep them all to read again and again.
Nancy Phy
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating fantasy series

I love the three books in this series. It's a wonderful story with outstanding characters. It is filled with magic, mystery, love and epic battles. If you like action packed fantasy you will enjoy this series of books.
Terri Owens
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book

Wonderful series! Full of emotions and andventure that keeps you entwined in the story until the very end. Thank you
Stella E Morgan
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

I appreciate a writer who doesn't feel the need to pepper his books with inappropriate language especially the f..bomb. I will read more of his books.
Marie
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story!

This a is very great story and I have enjoyed it. I like that is clean and incorporated God in a very positive way. The story is engaging and so I continued with the series. This one isn't plagued, as much, by the plot holes of the first two...and that shows improvement! That said, the problem I have with it is some awkwardness in dialog and in some of the narrative. I think a good editor could really help the story flow. This author has talent and with help could go far...the ch
Donna Mc Cabe
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Trilogy

I loved these books and didn't want them to end. I wish Mike Shelton would write a series about the next generation, I don't want to say goodbye to the characters or the Cremelinos yet. If you want to get lost in a great fantasy get these books.
Carla
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic young adult series that even adults can enjoy! It is fantasy series full of magic, suspense and adventure. I was drawn right into the story and could not put the series down. The first book gives us the all the background information of the magic of Darius, the disagreements between the different groups of people in the Realm and the rising of the Preacher. The second book is where the story really comes to life, Darius comes into his own and it is so exciting! You can't stop reading ...more
Meyerss
Nov 06, 2016
Harry  L Humphries
Jan 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Mike was born in California and has lived in multiple states from the west coast to the east coast. He cannot remember a time when he wasn't reading a book. At school, home, on vacation, at work at lunch time, and yes even a few pages in the car (at times when he just couldn't put that great book down). Though he has read all sorts of genres he has always been drawn to fantasy. It is his way of es ...more
More about Mike Shelton

The Cremelino Prophecy (3 books)
  • The Path Of Destiny (The Cremelino Prophecy #1)
  • The Path of Decisions (The Cremelino Prophecy #2)