Start by marking “My Hero Academia, Vol. 7” as Want to Read:
My Hero Academia, Vol. 7

My Hero Academia, Vol. 7

(My Hero Academia #7)

Midoriya inherits the superpower of the world’s greatest hero, but greatness won’t come easy.

What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks”? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what wo
Published February 7th 2017 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 4th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about My Hero Academia, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Hero Academia, Vol. 7

Jesse (JesseTheReader)
It was nice getting a bit more back story on All Might! Though parts of his past have still yet to be revealed. I'm also loving seeing all the characters grow in their abilities. Overall another solid volume!
Daniel
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
The story is slowly taking a darker turn. I like it. Well i am intrigued now so i'll have to keep reading it :)
Shannon
Ok, finally reached a volume I didn't love. I'm also worried that a summer camp arc is coming up and I hope it's not predictable and/or boring. And why was it so easy to capture the Hero Killer? I thought for sure he'd last longer. 😕

3.5 but I can't round up because I found parts of this slightly snooze-inducing. I might take a break and read something else for a bit and come back to this series later.
Artemy
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Another perfectly solid volume that dishes out some more backstory for a couple of characters. As a whole, it’s a slower book, but what story there was was still pretty exciting, and the ending was a tease, as usual.
Maria
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth (Elzburg)
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, ya
My face after I finished reading this volume:
Volume 7 cover which features Katsuki Bakugo screaming very forcefully
I am so angry right now. Those assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS???? THEY ENDED THE VOLUME ON THE BIGGEST FRICKEN CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yenno other than that this was a great volume, like always. The last chapter is titled “Katsuki Bakugo: Origin” but it didn’t seem much like an origin to me, but whatever. What’s actually going on is still pretty cool.

We got some actual backstory on the origins of One For All whic
Victoria ♡
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-manga
watched the first 2 seasons of the anime last month and quick read the next few volumes!
Marie
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5/5
Sam
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment in the series. I'm getting close to catching up to where the anime has reached for now. It'll be really interesting when I start reading stuff that I haven't seen before. Oh, and I absolutely love the random pages that have background on the characters or their outfits or behind the scenes details about the series. I just think it adds a rather cool element to the reading experience.

Oh, and I read this as part of the Manga Madness Readathon.
Julie
It says this is Bakugo's origin story, but it's not mentioned until the very last chapter of the book??

I really like Kohei Horikoshi as an author after reading his little side notes. He really likes to delve deeper into his characters and come up with backstories even for super minor characters. I really like this series and I'm glad I finally decided to give it a chance. ♥
| Maiko-chan |
This cover has nothing but Kacchan on it so clearly it's my fav volume. 5 stars for angry child Kacchan!!

these character comment pages will never not be funny to me. so helpful and informative.

that's right Kacchan, show him how virtuous you can be!
ty to whoever cropped this part. KiriBaku for the win! apparently the ship name is Bakushima but I learned that after placing Kirishima's name in front so I'm sticking with it. no I am not tempted to start calling them HardeningExplosives *totally lyin
Natalie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Again, great volume and I loved it from start to finish <3

In this volume, the battle with Stain (who seems to be a little of an antithesis to All Might?) is concluded, and our heroes get away with minimal injuries (whoot!), before the aftermath is dealt with. There's also a little more hero training followed by a final exam for the first years; with a written test and practical test to see how they've progressed.

I loved getting to learn some of the background behind the creation of One for A
Adam Fisher
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The fight against Stain continues! Now that the cavalry has shown up, Stain should go down easy, but it takes a full-on kick from Iida at the same time as a smash from Deku to get him to the point of being able to be tied up. Meanwhile, Endeavor and Gran Torino are in a fight with a Nomu, but after seemingly defeating it, the Nomu wakes and takes Deku.... who is quickly saved by Stain?! Only having his grudge against All-Might and pro heroes in general, Stain tries to show our 1-A Students that ...more
Nicholas Driscoll
Kind of disappointing. The most interesting villain in the comic goes down way too easily. Then a new training test begins, which is entertaining if kind of dumb (given that the students couldn’t really prepare for the test because they had no idea what it would be, their ability to pass has very little to do with their learning and preparation it seems)

Anyway, still entertaining. And I like the dog man and the fact his head is drawn really realistically.
Rollin
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Danielle
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, read-in-2017
I LOVE this volume, there’s so much happening!
Exited to learn more about All for One and how that’s going to play a part in the series.
This series is almost caught up with the anime as well though so I’m loving it even more!
René Esteban
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
all might revelando cosas importantes! y de paso algo de la sociedad de hace tiempo.

kacchan y Deku teniendo cosas por arreglar si quieren aprobar, no hay mas que decir. Me esta molando mucho este manga, pero estoy dejando de lado varias lecturas....chales

4.5/5
Iria ☽♀☾
OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER.
Annika
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Stain is what you call Not-Good. He is, in fact, Quite-Not-Good.
Suleyman Gedik
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
The story is getting interesting and mysterious........./ Hikaye daha ilgi çekici gelmeye başladı ve bir okadar da gizemli oldu........
Blue
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Emily
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just want Deku and Bakugou to be friends (I love seeing them work as a team) 😭😭
unknown
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like the formulaic shonen parts better than the overall story arc. This is fun stuff, but it's no Food Wars.
Om Nivo
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Makin seru. Makin ciamik~ terus ketaker juga kenapa dipasangin yha hoho.
✨ a r a c e l i ✨
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I’m like complete and utterly obsessed with Boku no Hero, I must continue reading till I finished them off 💪🏻( which I don’t want it to happen, like ever never. )
☆Izzy☆
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'll never get tired of saying how kuch I love this manga
cindy
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-mha
Akhir arc hero killer stain vs Iida++. Penyelesaian penuh kompromi buat anak2 Yuuei, masih untung gitu, bisa saja dpt hukuman lebih berat mereka itu.

Suka banget episode ujian akhir team Bakugou+Izuku. Aizawa-sensei, aku menjura padamu, kamu benar2 guru cerdik yang mengerti murid2mu.
David Wardrop
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Naruto got a single vote for some reason. LOL
Judyth (Geeky Reading)
Jun 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, for-review
~3.5/5

The big battle with the Hero Killer concludes in this volume. It's an odd conclusion, at least for the Hero Killer, seeing where his mental state goes. Afterward, the group gets to see the aftermath of a public fight like that, the way the police have to balance things out.

There's a small break, where everyone gets back in class and we see what some of the others had been up to. Then the next big test comes, and each student is paired up and gets to fight a teacher. It's interesting to see
Batool Fardan
Buko No Hero Academia vol.7

finally , we can get a chance to see Midoriya mastering his powers and deals with it in a proper combat, with Iida and Todoroki at his side fighting The Hero Killer. The perfect sadist vellien, or that's what I thought so , it surprised me for sure seeing the vellien after he got capture saving his enemy, and I kept wondering why he did it , until he said something about his " creed " . yes it didn't convince me . at the end of the volume it was another story another
6th Lit: Boku No Hero Academia 7 2 3 Sep 06, 2017 02:17PM
  • ハイキュー!! 5 IH突入! [Haikyū!! 5 IH Totsunyū!]
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 雄英白書 I [Boku No Hero Academia: Yuuei Hakusho I] (My Hero Academia Light Novel, #1)
  • ヴィジランテ -僕のヒーローアカデミア ILLEGALS- 1 [Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals 1] (My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, #1)
  • Cross Game 3 (Cross Game, #6–7)
  • Wandering Island
  • ワンパンマン 7 [Wanpanman 7] (Onepunch-Man, #7)
HORIKOSHI Kouhei
Name (in native language): 堀越耕平
Associated Names:
Kouhei Horikoshi

Born 1986 in the prefecture Aichi, Horikoshi first attracted attention in the second half of 2006 when he entered Shueisha's 72th Tezuka Award for Newcomers with his one shot "Nukegara" and made it to the final six, where he gained himself an "Honorable Mention".
Various short stories in Shueisha's Akamaru JUMP followed

My Hero Academia (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 1 [Boku No Hero Academia 1] (My Hero Academia, #1)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 2 [Boku No Hero Academia 2] (My Hero Academia, #2)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 3 [Boku No Hero Academia 3] (My Hero Academia, #3)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 4 [Boku No Hero Academia 4] (My Hero Academia, #4)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 5 [Boku No Hero Academia 5] (My Hero Academia, #5)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 6 [Boku No Hero Academia 6] (My Hero Academia, #6)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 8 [Boku No Hero Academia 8] (My Hero Academia, #8)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 9 [Boku No Hero Academia 9] (My Hero Academia, #9)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 10 [Boku No Hero Academia 10] (My Hero Academia, #10)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 11 [Boku No Hero Academia 11] (My Hero Academia, #11)