Start by marking “Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 11 (Tokyo Ghoul, #11)” as Want to Read:
Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 11 (Tokyo Ghoul, #11)

Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 11

(Tokyo Ghoul #11)

Ghouls live among us, the same as normal people in every way—except for their craving for human flesh.

Ken Kaneki is an ordinary college student until a violent encounter turns him into the first half-human half-Ghoul hybrid. Trapped between two worlds, he must survive Ghoul turf wars, learn more about Ghoul society and master his new powers.

Amid clashes between Ghouls an
Published February 21st 2017 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 11

Jesse (JesseTheReader)
This volume reminded me why I love this series. GIVE ME THAT ACTION. GIVE ME THAT CHARACTER DEPTH. GIVE ME THAT MADNESS. A+
Nərmin
Kaneki going crazy... Can't he have a break?
And then Banjo-san be like.. gave the best friendly and supporting advice ever. I like him, he is sweet))
Hinami -Chan is a sweetheart!
Finally I liked Amon too, srangely. It was not a case in anime, but in manga he was quite interesting to read about.
I still don't like Suuzuya. However, Shinohara-san was sympathetic character. I don't know why I like him though.
Mary ♥
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
5/5 stars

So wild!!!
Shannon
Just when I thought I was starting to like this they bring back the cops. I just really don't care about them. Any momentum that was built up with the big fight scenes was quickly quashed in favor of office politics. Boring.
Aleksandra
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The story keeps on getting better and better. As well as the artwork is improving. I appreciate the development and multi-layered nature of the story.
Grace the Book Queen
*stands up from seat* I would just like to say that Kaneki did nothing wrong and he doES NOT DESERVE ANY OF THIS!!!!!!!!!afsdhhsfhhgdf!!!! Thank you *sits back down*

Btw, this was another epic volume 🤘
Magdalen
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kaneki goes nuts.
PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS.
M. Ashraf
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
This was too close ...
Again much better than the anime version...
the side stories were the same though :/
Banjo I though we lost him last time :) but no and he did this great line :

You thought that if something happens to a teammate, it's your own fault.
You carried all that burden alone without raising a single complaint.
... Before saving anyone else, please, I want you to be saved first.

Michelle (Crazy Cat Lady)
I liked this volume more than 3 stars might imply, I just have very little interest in Kaneki anymore and wish we'd explore the secondary characters a lot more, instead.

Also, Kaneki cutting people out of his life in the name of protecting them comes off as bogus and contrived:

- The ones he wants to protect are ghouls, people, GHOULS! I know the CCG and other ghouls are dangerous, but the world isn't safe for normal people either, but ghouls are a lot more able to protect themselves at a moment'
Zombieslayer/Alienhunter {and so on}
"Before you save anybody else... I want you to save yourself."

... How anybody can draw cute, fluffy doujinshi about these characters doing it is SO beyond me.

Also, I REALLY thought I had volumes 11, 12, 13 and 14 on my Goodreads TBR? I was pretty sure I added the rest of the series from like, the time I finished volume 8. The fact they weren't there has me a little freaked out. Twilight Zone-y, man. Also completely unrelated.
Ángel Belmonte
¿Mejor tomo hasta ahora? ¿Mejor guión? ¿Viñetas increíbles junto al desarrollo del personaje protagonista? SÍ.

"You thought that by carrying everyone's weakness, you have to get even stronger than before. You thought that if something happens to a teammate, it's your own fault. You carried all that burden alone without raising a single complaint. […]Before saving anyone else, please, I want you to be saved first."

Banjou-san y Tsukiyama han estado increíbles aquí, demuestran ser leales amigos.
Daisy Mendoza
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The storyline so far in my opinion is really amazing. I think it's wonderful, especially the creativity put into the making of this is just really amazing. I love the artistic style used to create this amazing piece of work. I can't wait to read more. I haven't been able to stop reading I just read and read until my eyes finally give up. ^_^
Katie Greenwood
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series has been a firm favourite of mine for years now. With every volume the story gets darker, the characters get more complex and there are twists I could never have predicted. Especially, when considering where this series started out. One of my favourite aspects, that seemed to be focused on heavily in this volume is the question of who is the real monster here. Yes this is science fiction but still, it's applicable to our society. In this manga series the ghouls, in order to survive, ...more
Justin
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
It had been awhile since I'd read volume 10, so I was a little worried I'd have forgotten parts of where the story left off. And while there were one or two characters in this huge cast I couldn't quite place at first, their personalities are strong enough that it was soon like I'd never stopped reading--that's good writing, right there. It also helped that some of the newer characters did get a good amount of backstory in this volume. Considering how much action there is here, it's actually rat ...more
Gabriela Kozhuharova
You're always unsteady, ready to slip at any moment. That's why everybody can't take their eyes off you. Those who are hoping you don't slip and fall. And those who are waiting for you to slip and fall.
Saphirablue
czai
Oct 06, 2017 rated it liked it
the conclusion of Kaneki and company vs CCG. also, the conclusion to Kaneki and company's raid of Dr. Kano's laboratory. also, Rize's is back for real. also, vol11 and vol12 are mixing in my head now. battle scenes are prime as usual and revelations make everything more exciting (although there are only two volumes remaining).
J.D. Holman
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
This volume not only has good action and character building, but the art style is also improving. The background scenery and little details pop more, and I really appreciate that.

Also, the fairy tale retellings after the volume's official end are darling.
Taylor Diehl
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it
The first half was really dark, and I started to just feel depressed by it, but then they brought it back again, and maintained a bit of hope.
Melissa
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You are by far… the most screwed-up ghoul I’ve ever met!!

Noooo! Kaneki goes crazy!!

Having spent the past few months feeding on nothing but ghouls has definitely taken a toll on Kaneki. His dark and crazy side has come out in full force and it’s pretty creepy.

----------------------------------------------
Average rating for the entire series: 3.6/5
Check out my reviews for the rest of the series:
Volume 1 | Volume 2 | Volume 3 | Volume 4 | Volume 5 | Volume 6 | Volume 7 | Volume 8 | Volume 9 | Vol
Diana Lynn
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Social_Sloth
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ken faces and emotional struggle that has been going on for a while, but now it threatens to destroy those he loves and has been trying to protect. Carrying the weight of the world has started to weigh down on him.
خيري عبد الظاهر
"All the disadvantages in this world are due to the insecurities of the person himself's ability"
Kari Trenten
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The raid of Cochlea storyline ends with Kaneki slowing down and dealing with the consequences of his recent choices. Fortunately, Tsukiyama, Banjo, and Hinami are there for him, along with Takatsuki Sen.

In the meantime, Amon gets a little closer to his subordinates, particularly Akira.

Much of the plot with the CCG was the same as in the anime. The doves develop, growing more rounded and balanced as characters. Happily, the main character gets just as rich a part, while Hinami, Tsukiyama, and Ba
James Agee Jr.
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This volume was strange for me. About 70% of it went by super slowly. The story at this point is getting very overwhelming and there is almost an overload of text in this volume. I don't mind reading a lot of text if it relates directly to the story and character development, but I felt that so much of it was unnecessary.
Towards the end, about the last 30% of the volume, the story picks up pace and the art improves. I think that Sui Ishida really shines on the larger spreads of artwork and the p
Joti
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-it
Jesus Flores
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
There are many fights at the start, some interesting some not.
Problem is only 1 character dies. (view spoiler)

The backstory of the twins and the investigaor when they were kids was interesting.
As was
A. L.
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Taylor Ramirez
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
James DeSantis
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tokyo Ghoul picks up right where it left off. Ken is going batshit insane and begins attacking anyone who is in his way. On top of that we have the doves fighting off the rest of the ghouls. It's just one big fucking fight for the first half but goddamn is it epic. Then the second half slow things down A LOT. Giving us some breathing room for our heroes to kind of think their actions and where they will be going from here.

Good: The fights are brutal and great. The line between good and bad keep
« previous 1 3 next »

• 進撃の巨人 22 [Shingeki no Kyojin 22] (Attack on Titan, #22)
  • 終わりのセラフ 8 [Owari no Serafu 8] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #8)
  • Karneval, Vol. 4 (Karneval, #4)
  • ノラガミ 7 (Noragami: Stray God, #7)
  • Alice in Murderland, Vol. 2
  • ゴールデンカムイ 3
  • マギ 15 (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, #15)
Also known as 石田スイ.

Sui Ishida (石田スイ, Ishida Sui), born December 28, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, is a Japanese manga artist
In 2010 he won the Young Jump 113th Grand Prix award with Tokyo Ghoul (東京喰種, Tōkyō Kushu). In March 2011, the same oneshot was published in the 2nd Issue of Miracle Jump. And later in September 2011, Tokyo Ghoul started as a series in Weekly Young Jump 2011-41 Issue. In December

Tokyo Ghoul (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Tokyo Ghoul, tome 1 (Tokyo Ghoul, #1)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 2 [Tokyo Guru 2] (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 3 [Tokyo Guru 3] (Tokyo Ghoul, #3)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 4 [Tokyo Guru 4] (Tokyo Ghoul, #4)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 5 [Tokyo Guru 5] (Tokyo Ghoul, #5)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 7 [Tokyo Guru 7] (Tokyo Ghoul, #7)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 8 [Tokyo Guru 8] (Tokyo Ghoul, #8)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 9 [Tokyo Guru 9] (Tokyo Ghoul, #9)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 10 [Tokyo Guru 10] (Tokyo Ghoul, #10)
“You’re always unsteady, ready to slip at any moment. That’s why everybody can’t take their eyes off you.” 4 likes
“Maybe he wanted to eat a better-looking man. Good thing I’m a dirty old man.” 1 likes