Start by marking “On The Ropes Series Box Set” as Want to Read:
On The Ropes Series Box Set

On The Ropes Series Box Set

(On the Ropes #1-3)

The complete series. Three full-length novels.

For the Page brothers, fighting was a way of life. Both inside and outside of the ring.
Follow them through hardship, disability, and overwhelming adversity as they fight for the women they love.

Fighting Silence:
Meeting the love of my life at age thirteen was never part of my plan. However, neither was gradually going deaf a
Kindle Edition
Published July 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about On The Ropes Series Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On The Ropes Series Box Set

*TANYA*
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
I came across the first book in this series out of sheer luck. And immediately became enamored with all the characters. I couldn't wait for the rest of the books in the series to be released. My only regret is that I waited so long to get to the last book but only because I didn't want the series to end. Aly Martinez did a freaking FANTASTIC job with this entire series!!!
UltraMeital
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult, m-f
4 stars

I know.. I just posted my last review of the third book in the series.. but since I bought the three of them in this book-set, I decided to make a sort of round-up of my thoughts.

I'll start by saying I LOVED this series and I seriously have to look up more books by Aly. The first and third books were AMAZING. Filled with New Adult angst at its best. I was hooked and I couldn't and didn't want to put them down. All three siblings are connected through their love of boxing and the free pro
Sammy ⭐️
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Re Read. Still one of my favourite series
Kathi Zacher
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A!pha must read!

Love those alpha men? This is your series. Three brothers. Laughter and tears. And three happily ever afters. Read them!
Azet
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"On the Ropes"-trilogy follows the story of the Page brothers journey in finding themselfes and falling in love with their soulmates. My absolute favourite has to be "Fighting Shadows"...in some way mixed with "Fighting Solitude"..don`t really know. I love fighter romance as the heroes are always so smokily hot and manly. Their heroines know how to handle them, and their romance are steamy and heart-warming at the same time, of all the brothers the youngest one got to be my favourite, despite hi ...more
Andrea Gillan
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well worth 5 stars and more

What an emotion journey. Three young boys who have suffered relentlessly have pulled them selves together to gain a better life. They have battled and overcome all obstacles that have been in their paths. They have grown and found equally strong women who have stood by their sides.
Melinda Miller
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series!

Each Page brother makes them you more and more. Thank you for the escape from my insane life!
I've never been so interested in the world of boxing before. Lol.
Shakeria
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bravo

Loved. This. Series. Big fan of boxing so this series had me. But the twists, turns, ups, and down were definitely a plus. Gonna miss these guys and girls.
Kali McQuillen
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series!
Virginia
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved each book for different reasons but as the stories went, my love for the characters grew. This series really gave me some good laughs but also got me in the feels. 5+ Stars for all awesome Hero's and Heroine's <3
Tiffany Willams
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is a MUST READ!!!!!

Once you meet these Page brothers, your life will never be the same!

Till, Flint, and Quarry have struggled all their lives. This series takes you through the years and shows you what brotherhood is really about. It shows who will still be by your side when you have nothing more to give.

You are also introduced to the ladies that will forever change their lives. Each one of them brings something new to the table, but they are all a family in every sense of the word.

I
Jenny Jo Weir
One of my all-time favorite series! I loved each story and the character development of each one. So glad I was able to find such an awesome author. I love Aly!
booklover4life
This is one of the best series ever! It has everything you could ever ask for in a book and series! Who doesn't love alpha males with hot bodies, protective streaks, intelligence, big hearts and loyalty flowing through their blood? It made me laugh, cry, and swoon! Till, Flint and Quarry will steal your heart and never give it back! These books will make you ugly cry so bring the tissues and snatch up this series now!!! It is a TOP FAVE!
Tabitha Hounschell
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down.

I absolutely loved these books! This author did an amazing job of making me feel like I was in the book. The Page brothers are awesome. You will go on a journey with them that will make you laugh, cry, smile, cry, and laugh some more. This will be in my tops favorite books!!!
Eileen Matteo
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!

Till, Flint and Quarry. Each story was unique in a lot of ways but at the center was family alpha males and strong women. Good writing and soo hot! Love Aly Martinez books!
Mindi
Jul 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Keep Me (Cyclone, #4)
  • One To Tell The Grandkids
  • Unspeakable Lies (Unspeakable Truths, #1.5)
  • Wildflowers
  • DJ Dangerfield
  • Let Me Know (Lost in You, #2)
  • Lucky Man
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
  • Real World (Bend or Break, #5)
  • Wish Come True
  • This Book Will Change Your Life
  • Paint the Stars (Free Fall #3)
  • Mourning Heaven
Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five- including a set of twins. Currently living in South Carolina, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.

On the Ropes (3 books)
  • Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1)
  • Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes, #2)
  • Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)
“I loved it when she happy cried. I laughed when she angry cried. I was gutted when she sad cried. I’d held her through all of them.” 0 likes
“hiccoughed” 0 likes