Start by marking “Bound by the Moon (The Bound Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound by the Moon (The Bound Series #2)

Bound by the Moon (The Bound Series #2)

4.71  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Librarian's Note: Alternate-cover edition for ASIN B01IIXMR1A

Bound by The Moon, part of 'The Bound Series'.

Characters within make appearances throughout the series.

Jaden Matthews has now found and fallen for Maya Rawlings, his mate. They need to perform the binding ceremony, but their plans are hitting a few snags. Namely, the rogues', which are stalking Maya.

If they do
Published August 31st 2016 by Amazon Digital Services (first published August 12th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Bound by the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound by the Moon

Tracey
*Romance, matings, danger and a sprinkling of humorous banter make this a good read.*

Book 2 in The Bound Series starts where book 1 finished off. In my opinion you need to read in order to get to know the characthers and story.

Jaden and Maya are an entertaining couple, their connection and love for one another have grown very quickly and you can feel it. Spoiler alert.... They finally bind together in this book, it is not as perfect as they would have planned though....

With Maya wrapped so tight
tania
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fab read

I love maya and jaden they are a brilliant couple and are the perfect mates for each other.

Jf holland has out done her self with this book I couldn't put it down and wanted to keep reading more and more I am looking forward to starting book 3.

The story line with maya and jaden work so well together they have kept the book going and keeping me interested in reading

Rosie Chapel
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More wild adventures in Lunaton, as Jaden and Maya finally make it to their binding ceremony. Despite every conceivable precaution, taken by the somewhat unusual inhabitants of this sleepy village, to protect the couple, there were those who would see them dead before the moon sets. What makes matters worse is that Maya's father and uncle are part of the murderous crew - dang, you can't choose your family! As chaos ensues we are introduced to yet more of the fascinating mix of people, who for a ...more
Julie Jackson
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for SNS

Maya and Jaden are a wonderful couple and they need to complete the ceremony and do it without getting killed. Maya gets some unexpected good news in this book and it couldn’t come at a better time. I am really enjoying this series and can’t wait to see what comes next. Excellent writing with a storyline that will make you very happy but at the same time mad as hell. Each character brings so much life into this book. Luc is one of my favs
Sally Wareham
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
another fantastic instalment of the bound by series ....thanks JF.

This is the story of jayden n maya mates who are destined to be bound together,can they complete the binding ceremony before times runs out and it's too late meaning jaden has to live in his true animal form forever. Things dont run as smoothly as they should along the way, will they be bound read to find out what happens ....
Robin Toy
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good second book

The storyline between Haden and Maya continue in this second book and mating Sam & Helena and introducing us to Balin's mate.... some action to keep me reading.
Romaine Heart
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! Bound by the Moon keeps you on the edge of your seat with action packed, suspense, murder, family betrayal,  mystery and humour with a twist. I felt so in touch with each character and their own distinct personality.
With danger still lurking about, Jaden and Maya are finally bound by the moon. Then evil approaches and a fight breaks out between Jaden and two jackals. Maise, the dark, evil witch possess the jackals who slowly torture other immortals. Who are the jackals in human form? Why d
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Lindsay Crook
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series Jaden and Maya are great but this time there's shifters a plenty in this book..Witty and sexy and fully paranormal goodness..JF Holland writes a fantastic story.
Linda Rea
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When we come back to Jaden and Maya, Jaden is waiting while Agatha heals Maya from her tangle with the jackal. Maya is good to go for the mating but they are taking reinforcements to make sure Maya and Jaden can finish this mating so Jaden can still shift. Well they do get the mating done in time but they get attacked anyway and they find out who it is. A fight happens and some lives are lost but some of them get away and they realize that not only are they in dance but Maya's cousin Lana is too ...more
Jackie
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series 💟 Jaden has definitely grown on me... he's changed into such a beautiful man. As for Maya, yeah she has guided him to be that beautiful man... and his family of course.

These books have such drama and passion from the outset. Absolutely adore the other characters. So many more stories to be told for each of them.

I give thanks to this wonderful author, who makes me smile time after time.
Karla Petherick
Jul 29, 2016
Ebookie
Aug 18, 2016
J.F. Holland
Apr 13, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ebookie
Dec 28, 2016
Y.M. Zachery
Jan 20, 2017
J.F. Holland
Feb 22, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jane
Karen
is currently reading it
Dec 04, 2017
J.F. Holland
Oct 20, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Deb
Apr 22, 2018
Ashley
May 26, 2018
a small excerpt from Bound by The Moon 1 1 Oct 19, 2017 03:14PM

The Bound Series (6 books)
  • Moon Sworn (The Bound Series #1)
  • Fire in The Moon (The Bound Series #3)
  • Light up The Moon (The Bound Series #4)
  • Magic in The Moon (The Bound Series Book #5)
  • The Bound Series e-book box set (The Bound Series e-book box set book 1-4)