Start by marking “Exist Once More (The Historians, #2)” as Want to Read:
Exist Once More (The Historians, #2)

Exist Once More

(The Historians #2)

After everything that happened last semester and so many of the people she loves depending on her, Kaia Vespasian knows the best thing to do is keep her mouth shut, her butt in her chair, and her head down. In a few months she’ll be a certified Historian, and with the position could come some leverage.

When the Elders announce that inconsistencies have been found in the
Published December 5th 2016 by Author Published (first published December 2016)

Start your review of Exist Once More (The Historians, #2)
Norah Una Sumner
*It's published!* I NEED THIS.

description

ASDFGHJKL DO YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING FROM EXCITEMENT?

Trisha just hit us with the cover out of nowhere, I almost had a heart attack when I saw this on Facebook. I am so excited. And slightly terrified because of the title. Still waiting for the synopsis. Please be gentle towards my feelings Trisha.
Shannon (It Starts At Midnight)
This is one of those cases where I throw the book at you and yell "READ IT.". Well, if you haven't read the first one, I throw that at you and tell you to read it. I looooved the first book so much, and was so excited for this sequel (and, for now at least, conclusion). And you'll be happy to hear that it made my favorite books of 2016 list!

I can say nothing about this book without
Fatima
Feb 19, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

"I didn't want to leave my friends, didn't want to leave this place of hope, actually, but we had responsibilities - ones that no longer felt too much for my small shoulders."

So, I can't say much about this book without spoiling the first novel, but this book suffered a serious case of the sequel syndrome. Return Once More was one of my favorite, favorite reads from last year, and I'm undoubtedly the biggest sucker when it comes to time travel and historical fiction. The ending of the
Chrissie
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-stars
Over the course of the past few years, I've discovered I love a good time travel book. Be it a Young Adult novel or not, mixing it with Historical Fiction or not, I love the delving into the past or diving into the future if explored properly. Where Return Once More was a simple and straight-forward time travel book that I found completely delightful, Exist Once More seems to be a book filled with conflicting ideas.

With this sequel, which I know was a difficult one for the author to get out to
Precious Sagbodje
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not exactly better than book 1 but a great read nonetheless since I didn't have to deal with teenage love too much. Plus I already mentioned the author has a great writing style. I found it difficult to skim.
Kate Bonham
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.
Just Wow.

I first fell in love with The Historians in book1 - Return Once More - last year and have been trying to find the second book for ages. How amazing was it when Amazon told me there was a sequel! The only downside is this is the last Historians Book *cue sadness*. Trisha Leigh paints a world so perfectly "natural" that I was swept up in the characters and the world she has created in the future.

Exist Once More continues the story on from Return Once More after Kaia is in trouble
Maressa
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the conclusion to the first book. Lots of adventure, angst, fighting the system and young love!
Megan
I don't think anyone understands how ready I am for this book to be released
Bea Bernadine
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was not as good as the first one but I still feel that Trisha Leigh did not disappoint. I still very much enjoyed this second book!

Kaia was still as lovable as ever. How can you not love someone as loyal to those she cares about and brave as her? I'm glad she hasn't forgotten Caesarion with everything that was going on like the Return Project and the cliffhanger in Book 1. I couldn't help but smile every time his name was mentioned.

Although I missed Analeigh, I was happy with the
Citta H
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it
It's a good book. I think this book's a bit unusual, like dystopian, sci-fi and time travel? Unusual. But in a good way.

In the end of book one, I hoped that Kaia would be together with Oz. And, I know she couldn't move on from Caesarion, because he was her first love and True. But, I just love Oz. The main reason is, I always love glasses, especially a guy with glasses, and Oz happened to be just that. A guy with glasses.

I have some issues though. Like, isn't time supposed to be constant thing?
Erin Hogle
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this was a surprising book. Just a little ebook I picked up on sale...so good. Amazing actually. Probably one of my favs.
Agnes Siagian
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the first book, but I feel the plot in this book was a little bit rushed. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Princess Kate
Wow.
Just Wow.

Elizabeth
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very much enjoyed this conclusion to The Historian's duology. Seeing all the characters again was like coming back to school after a long summer and I was very excited to see what was going to happen after the cliffhanger of the last book.

There were definitely some parts that I thought could have used a little more explanation so that the reader didn't feel as lost as Kaia did, but it did aid in the big mystery. I even did a re-read of Return Once More before I read this one, and because of
Angela
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the first book and begged and pleaded and maybe even stalked the author to get her to write more. I had to have more of Kaia, Sarah, Oz, and the rest of the gang. The premise for this story was just so unique and it's so well written that I craved more. Plus, I had to find out what was happening!

I am really glad that Trisha Leigh decided to write a second book. I also really liked the ending and how she left it open for more stories should she decide to write more. This world
Cynthia (Bingeing On Books)
I hate that I could only give this one three stars. I absolutely adored the first one. I didn't hate this one, but I didn't love it either. The problem was that the book was just so slow. It took longer than I thought it would to read this one because it took me so incredibly long to get interested in it. The time travel was still interesting. I got tired of Sarah and Kaia's fighting. Sarah was upset with Kaia over something that wasn't even her fault and I don't even know why she was still with ...more
Emma Hart
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I bought this as soon as I heard it was out and loved that this was a two-part series as opposed to a trilogy. It wrapped things up a little quick at the end, but it was great to see how the characters from Return Once More - which I loved - finished their story without any needless side trips. As with the first novel I just adored all the trips into history and exploration of the nuances of time travel.

Thanks Trisha for writing this - the cliffhanger at the end of the first book almost killed
Nad
Aug 30, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Has it been published?
If not, does anyone knows when it will?
Fiorela
May 04, 2017
Aneles
May 21, 2017
Natalie
rated it did not like it
Mar 20, 2017
Rosalie
Feb 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Love at Second Sight
  • Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2)
  • Rule (Rule, #1)
  • Touch (Selfish Myths, #1)
  • Rise (Rule, #2)
  • Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3)
  • It Started With a Tweet
  • #GoodGirlBadBoy (#BestFriendsForever, #3)
  • Firsts
  • Love Connection
  • Golden Curse (Fantasy and Fairytales, #1)
  • Sinister Love (Dark Intentions, #2)
  • Distorted Love (Dark Intentions, #1)
  • Two Princes of Summer (Whims of Fae, #1)
  • My Virtual Prince Charming (Geeks Gone Wild Book 2)
  • How to Choose a Guy in 10 Days (Chick Flick Club, #1)
  • Let Me List the Ways
  • The Contract (Uncovering You #1)
Trisha Leigh is a product of the Midwest, which means it’s pop, not soda, garage sales, not tag sales, and you guys as opposed to y’all. Most of the time. She’s been writing seriously for five years now, and has published 4 young adult novels and 4 new adult novels (under her pen name Lyla Payne). Her favorite things, in no particular order, include: reading, Game of Thrones, Hershey’s kisses, ...more

The Historians (2 books)
  • Return Once More (The Historians, #1)
“For the readers who loved Kaia’s story enough to demand a conclusion - this one’s for you.” 0 likes