Start by marking “Love Is Beautiful (Chelsea & Max)” as Want to Read:
Love Is Beautiful (Chelsea & Max)

Love Is Beautiful

(Love Is #2)

Introducing Love Is Beautiful, a full-length standalone romance with a guaranteed HEA from Abby Brooks, the queen of sweet and sexy!

No matter how much I accomplish, I am never enough. I’m not thin enough. Not pretty enough. Just plain old not good enough.

Enter Max Santoro.

A cop with a gun on his hip, a scowl on his face, and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever see
Published July 14th 2016 by Little Bird Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love Is Beautiful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Is Beautiful

Deborah
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love is beautiful

I read this book first and I love it. Now I will go to the beginning of the series to ascertain how her sister found the love of her life before I read of the marriage between Chelsea and Max.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Maria Di Pasqua
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book; actually it touched my heart. The main characters are Max a handsome policeman with a heavy burden on his shoulder and Chelsea a therapist with her woman uncertainties. Two souls that meet in an unusual circumstance. Once their lives collide, their characters will change and mature and what was just a tepid friendship, because Max is Chelsea’s patient, gradually becomes a burning passion. This passion will turn into love that will grow stronger each day and al ...more
Darlene Richardson
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book. I enjoyed it so much. Chelsea and Max are a beautiful couple. Max big guy, police officer kind of broken but has a heart of gold. He mentors this underprivileged little boy. I don't want to give anything away and ruin it for others. Get the book, you won't regret it. It's soooo good. I wish I could give the book more than five stars, it's excellent.
Stephanie
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Sometimes what seems like the worst decision in world for us turns out to be quite the opposite. Maya was living a miserable existence and her encounter with Knox opened her eyes to living for her as opposed to others. They both learned a thing or two about trust and commitment. Great story!
Lara
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
My first by Ms. Brooks but I do like her writing style and her strong characters. She had real insight into the character's psyche and it was a unique perspective that Max chose to use his experiences as 'what not to be'. Most of the time you hear about people following the negative path. And a hot, build, COP? Con't go wrong with that, ever.
Marisol Gonzales
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
New Take

I love the new take on the characters. I really felt connected to Chelsea with having that inner demon saying you're never good enough.

Loved the HEA! Ready for Blissed Out
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
***** 5 stars!! *****

Full review to follow
Stefanie Nelson hetland
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot

Who wouldn't love a hot alpha cop in there life! Chelsea and Max are such a great couple to read about. Loved the banter back and forth in the beginning. True love!
Italian Princess
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I really enjoyed reading this book and I would definitely recommend it. It is very well written and I loved Max & Chelsea. Growing up Max & Chelsea had very different childhoods and each have been left with scars that run deep. Both have dedicated themselves to their professions and have kept people out because that was safer...but then their their world's collided. This love story will touch your heart and have you cheering for them to overcome their past. They say time heals all wounds ...more
T Van
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot Cop in Cincinnati

Max is the kind of cop every police officer should be; deeply ethical, with a wide protective streak and a tendency towards analysis. His calm manner melts Chelsea's cold reserve, and they create quite a bit of steam along the way. Add in some family dynamics, a suspenseful situation, and a cute kid, and this is a good second-of-a-trio, story.
KelticKat
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Max And Chelsea - two people a bit broken by life in very different ways, coming together to make each other better.

Ms. Brooks stories resonate for me - her characters are real and relatable. They make me want to be their friend, neighbor and family just to see them conquer life as it comes at them - both the joys and sorrows.
Debbie Allen
Aug 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
My pet peeve. Missing words. Or one of my pet peeves.
Christine
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review. Max is a policeman Chelsea is a physical therapist . She first meets him when max pulls her over then he comes into her work .Max is a stuff shell but she's going to crack him so cute and very good.
Becca Reads
Amy Sisson
Jan 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• His Precious Angel: Steel Gods MC
  • Tech Bear (Bear Patrol, #4)
  • Jade Crew: Fallen Bear (Ridgeback Bears, #7)
  • Long Ride (The Slayers MC #3)
  • Wolf on the Run (Shifters of the Glen, #4)
  • Daddy Mine (Sweet Texas Love Book 1)
  • Stripping the Sub (Stronghold Doms, #6)
  • Law and Murder (Fright Court, #2)
  • April Fools' Joke (Holiday High, #3)
  • The Pryce Family (Books 1-3)
  • For Rent
  • Bittersweet Obsession
  • The Billionaire's Secret  (The Billionaire Club #1)
  • Club V - The Complete Series
  • BILLIONAIRE GROOM
  • Sons of Mayhem 3: The Full Force
  • Chasing Casey (Off Limits Duet, #2)
  • Satan's Fury MC Boxed Set (Satan's Fury MC #1-4)

Love Is (3 books)
  • Love Is Crazy (Dakota & Dominic)
  • Love Is Everything (Maya & Hudson)