Start by marking “Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)” as Want to Read:
Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)

Alien Mine

(Zerconian Warriors #6)

She was his mate.

He hadn’t touched her. Had barely spoken to her. But the moment Thor saw her he had known.

She was his.

But there was something in her eyes that warned him to go slow. That old demons still held her in their grasp.

It would take time and patience to convince her that they were meant to be together.

Unfortunately, he had neither on his side.

Lucy couldn’t stop
Kindle Edition
Published August 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Alien Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Mine

Start your review of Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
namericanwordcat
This is a really nice SFR series.

Thor is a tender sweetheart who is very observant of his mate's needs. Even though we are in a fated mate situation, he waits until she is ready.

The heroine has a complicated past and tons of layers to who she is. She is very brave.

The action of the plot interfered with the romance for me a bit but it was a pleasant read.
Chitra *CJ*
"Alien Mine" is the story of Lucy and Thor.

A scarred and on the run heroine meets our warrior hero, who immediately realizes she is his mate. Being aware that she is extremely reluctant and wary of strong men, he slowly woos her, trying to keep his possessiveness in control but inevitably exposes himself. As they come to terms with being fated mates, they also work together to save their race while falling in love and ultimately getting their deserved HEA.

Heartwarming and sweet with likable MCs.
Elizabeth
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

A bit concerned with the situation of our friends at the end of the previous story but the author didn't disappoint with the resolution.

Enjoyed the hero and heroine and their journey to each other. Willa and Darac continue to steal the show. As does Norman.

Hints dropped about the future, Zoey, Rex and some of the new characters.

New to the series, I think you'd be fine starting with this book but you'll be inspired to read the earlier stories after glimpses here of those characters.

laaddis
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a good series. Really enjoying it.
Karen Voitik
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Alien Mine

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 7thin the Zerconian Warriors series and ends in an HEA. This book deals with the rescue of Mila and Koran. Dex is finally emperor and Thor claims Lucy. Lucy’s backstory is horrific and we meet her tormentor. There are a few new characters that are rescued in this book that I think may appear in future stories.

>Rye is seen in a new light. He saved Lucy way back when and kept an important secret for her. I didn’t
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #7) – Thor and Lucy – One of my favourites!

He’s a patient medic protecting his mate from a far. She’s had a dark and painful past and is wary of trusting a male again.

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I confess, I was
Karen Nastasio
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thor has always wanted a mate and when sees Lucy for the first time he knows she is his mate but can not touch her and start the mating fever because she is fragile and to scared to trust anyone because she was betrayed by the man that said he loved her only to be sold to a monster that beat her and used her to get what he wanted and didn’t care who he hurt least of all her and everyone else he owned, as long as they served a purpose they where safe sort of. Can Thor convince Lucy that she will ...more
sharon e hochstetler
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous!!

Ok. I have been a HUGE! fan of Thor since the very beginning. He was the voice of reason with Dex. A quiet but supportive force for Zoey. He needs great love. We meet Lucy. Terrified. Untrusting. She finds her way with Thor. Faces her worst fear. She thinks she is not brave. But she really is. Darac and Willa are much needed comic relief. And of course there is Norman. The not a dog.
Barbara L
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 Star story, loved the ending

Thor knew he found his mate, Lucy was afraid to trust, you just have to believe in fate and see how these two are able to get it right, at the end you will love how Will a gets back at her mate for trying her to a tree, bet he won't do that again, LOL
LuDena Radford
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dye Laughing.

No I didn't spell the wrong Dye ! LOL I finally found out what happened to Lucy as She ,Thor , Willa and Rye race to rescue Mila ,Koran ,the emperor 's mother. and the surviving warriors. Past and present intersect to make a thrilling adventure as Lucy and Thor give into fate. Definitely 5 stars.
Mimi
It was a fun read...

There’s a few mistakes with the characters names in the book, where they were switched around and it takes a few sentences to figure out who it was supposed to be instead.

Overall I enjoyed it!
Kaitlin Schnepf
Apr 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Fuck this! I can’t do it anymore. How Carter writes women is so one dimensional and offensive it infuriates me. Why do authors do this? Is it because they are lazy or actually view women this way or do they think we as readers are ok with it for a cheap smutty thrill!? Unacceptable
Vivian
May 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5*
Barbara Eichler-Cline
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Roller coaster

Rollercoaster of emotions and action. A life without hope until love stays. Funny and dominant characters. Charming story of love found.
Gskm
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

Enjoyed from beginning to the end. It was good to read about the characters from the previous Zerconian Warrior books. So glad Thor got his Mate!
Boundless Book Reviews
I had a harder time getting fully involved with this story as I have with the others. I think mainly because I didn’t find it as funny. I only chuckled a few time in the beginning and then nothing. The story has a more serious tone. It wasn’t bad just not what I was expecting or useto with this series and frankly not what I was in the mood for. I was looking for funny and light and just didn’t get it this go around. I am thinking had I been in a different head space I would have enjoyed it more, ...more
Toni
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Zerconian

This entire series was a fun read filmed with action, love and a coming to terms of make and female interactions from two planets! I hope there will be more!! This a great read!
Bookgyrl
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-alien
Lucy and Thor.. Finally. I enjoyed this one in the series, especially the rescue of Mila and Koran. I have been waiting for this one, but the relationship of Lucy and Thor underwhelmed me a bit. There were hardly any intimate scenes. The story was exciting anyway. Waiting for the next!

Leigh UK
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book 7 and I'm still loving this series

Such a variety of heroines - bossy badass Willa, terrified backbone of steel Lucy, goofy seemingly ditzy Zoey, mellow but clutzy Mila... I can't wait to see who gets paired up next. And do I sense a pairing for Rye coming up? Oooooh!
Kimmy Collins
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoying this series.
shannon  Stubbs
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute

It was cute. It started out pretty good. I thought Lucy was a little too self sacrificing. Thor should have put his foot down more. Other than that it was good story.
Sara
Dec 05, 2016 added it
Shelves: alien, sfr
2.5 Stars, review to follow on Boundless Book Reviews.
Dayna Smith
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Another fun read in this series.
Betty Johnson
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Good Series

Fun reading. Good stories and characters. Should be read in sequence so the backstory makes sense. On to the next one.....
Tresa M Foltz
Teresa
Feb 03, 2020
LaTasha
Oct 17, 2018

• Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Roark's Bondmate (Compatibles, #2)
  • Claiming Her Alien Warrior (Warriors of the Lathar, #2)
  • Tarrick (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Pregnant by the Alien Healer (Warriors of the Lathar, #3)
  • The Arcav Prince's Captive (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • Darak (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #51)
  • Zorvak's Rescue (Compatibles, #1)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)