Start by marking “Kallum's Fury (Lake of Dragons #2)” as Want to Read:
Kallum's Fury (Lake of Dragons #2)

Kallum's Fury (Lake of Dragons #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Five summers have passed since Maelich and Cialia bested Kallum over the Forgotten Forest and scattered the god to the wind. Ouloos is entering an era of peace like none the world has ever known. Or is it?

Tragedy strikes. Ymitoth is killed at the hands of dead-eyed men bearing an uncanny resemblance to Kallum's priests. The loss proves too great for Maelich to cope. His sa
Published May 31st 2016 by TMR Books

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Kallum's Fury (Lake of Dragons #2)
K E N C H I R E A D S
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book Review:

NOTE: I'D LIKE TO THANK MR. MIKE FOR LETTING ME REVIEW THIS WONDERFUL BOOK. AND SIGNING THE BOOK, THANK YOU MR. MIKE.

I really like how I get to choose good books to review(haha). another 5 star book, now a Fantasy novel since almost all the books I reviewed were Murder Mysteries, It's good to read a new book genre. I'll tell you why it deserves a 5 star rating in a moment.

Kallum's Fury is the SECOND book in the lake of dragons series. (Yeah Dumb me chose to Review Book two since I fe
Angelica
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you a fantasy book lover who enjoys everything mystical, dragons, monsters and a well-told intricate story with varied layers - this is the book for you. I do recommend you read book #1 as I think it would help solidify the entire story but you can catch up quickly if you lunge straight into book #2. Know that there is a third book coming so this book does not cleanly resolve itself in order to lead into that 3rd book - BUT it is so well-done you will be needing to read the next one.
Megon
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. The people, the gods, the dragons! Also I really like the cover. I know it doesn't matter and you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but I liked it anyway. It didn't take me long to figure out what was going on, even though I didn't read the first book. Only complaint I can find is that it pretty much leaves you hanging. Now I need book #3 and I don't know if it's out yet. I may lose my mind waiting. I did get this book for free from Goodreads.
Jazzy Gloria