Start by marking “You Can Ask The Universe Anything: Learn How to Tap Into the Infinite Field of Intelligence for Greater Clarity, Power & Insight” as Want to Read:

What if you could ask any question imaginable and receive an answer direct from the universe itself?

Imagine if we could know in an instant whether something was true or not true. How much time and energy would we save by not having to “try and work it out”?

What if we could just know and be done with it?

How much more space, ease and fun could things be?

When the
Published July 12th 2016 by Mind Heart Publishing

To ask other readers questions about You Can Ask The Universe Anything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Can Ask The Universe Anything

Start your review of You Can Ask The Universe Anything: Learn How to Tap Into the Infinite Field of Intelligence for Greater Clarity, Power & Insight
Renee S. Moore P.C.
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New techniques abound

Although I've yet to try the exercises in this book...they resonate well with me and I will update this review once I have done so. In the meantime this book has given me much food for thought...excellent work...well written..albeit a little dry in places....
John Kenrick
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simple, clear and insightful

Refreshingly clear and direct explanationa of how to access higher spiritual wisdom. Hetherington instantly won my respect with this, the first of his books that I've read -- definitely not the last. I recommend this book to anyone looking for clarity in a field often cluttered with mumbo jumbo.
Christine
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

Simple easy to understand guidelines for this method. Practice is needed and an open relaxed mind. I will give it a go.
Pat Drago
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roadmap to DeeperSelf-Awareness, higher-self and beyond!

Concise set up explanations and method instructions whether you are a beginner or advanced seeker. A GPS in book form!
Deborah Bowman
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Strictly "yes and no" answers to questions left me a little cold for such an intense subject area, but some vaguely acceptable information. Written a little awkwardly and repetitive.
Nikki  Staley
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
I didn't actually read this. The Author said not to if it didn't resonate with me. That was actually the best part. I originally gave it one star,but because of this,i gave him two.

So, i really don't have anything else to say about this book, as I didn't actually read it. I'm sorry.

zsuzsu varga
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Simply awesome

I got this book thinking it will be about something else. Its language is so clear, easy to read yet so much wisdom in them. Thank you!
Karin Emmy Lehnhoff
Feb 28, 2018
Sean M Larson
Jan 24, 2017
Sarai Johnson
rated it did not like it
Jul 04, 2017

• You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
  • The Three Questions: How to Discover and Master the Power Within You
  • It's Not Your Money: How to Live Fully from Divine Abundance
  • The Heartfulness Way: Heart-Based Meditations for Spiritual Transformation
  • The Hollow Bone of Healing: Miracles and Messages from the Quantum Field of Source Energy
  • Hidden In Plain Sight 11: The Logic of Consciousness
  • Letting Go: The Pathway To Surrender
  • Advanced Manifesting: Mastering the Law of Attraction With Frequency Attunement: Use Vibrations to Manifest Money, the Lottery, Love & More
  • I Am Magic: How To Create Your Best Life (I Am, #1)
  • Habits for Better Vision: 20 Scientifically Proven Ways to Improve Your Eyesight Naturally
  • Coding Games in Scratch
  • Blockchain: The Beginner's Guide to the Economy-Revolutionizing Technology
  • Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking (Mindfulness Books Series Book 1)
  • The Psychology Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
  • Blockchain: The Comprehensive Guide to Mastering the Hidden Economy: (Blockchain Technology, Fintech, Financial Technology, Smart Contracts, Internet Technology)
  • Vision for Life: Ten Steps to Natural Eyesight Improvement
  • The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
Michael is passionate about self-health care, Oriental philosophy applied to modern living, self-directed education and embracing the human potential.

He holds a Bachelor of Health Science from Charles Sturt University, an Advanced Diploma in Acupuncture from the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences and a level 2, yoga teacher certificate from the Byron yoga centre. He has been teaching yoga