Start by marking “Revival - Deluxe Collection, Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Revival - Deluxe Collection, Volume 3

Revival - Deluxe Collection, Volume 3

(Revival #5-6)

For one day in rural central Wisconsin, the dead came back to life. Now, it's up to Officer Dana Cypress to deal with the media scrutiny, religious zealots, and government quarantine that has come with them. In a town where the living have to learn to deal with those who are supposed to be dead, Officer Cypress must solve a brutal murder, and everyone, alive or undead, is ...more
Kindle Edition, Deluxe Edition, 300 pages
Published January 20th 2016 by Image

To ask other readers questions about Revival - Deluxe Collection, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revival - Deluxe Collection, Volume 3

Nancy
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The middle volumes are a bit of an exasperating read for I want to be able to piece together clues by now, and just more layers have been added. I hope for clarification soon, and want to feel I am solving the puzzle alongside Officer Cypress. Never the less, I eagerly look forward to reading the concluding volume of this great series. The residents of the (fictional) town of Wausau, WI, have come to life in my mind, and I need to know how this all resolves for them!

Reviews can be found on my gr
Václav
Dec 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: digital, x2018
The events are slowly escalating, sidelines sprang wide only to be closed by now. I like Revival, but I can't shake off the "movie narrative" feeling. And also a very low level of re-readability (the art is not that great, the dialogues and story twist are rather bland and usually works only one time. And all that thrill (even if I did feel only very little, but there is an effort on more places) just wear off with unwinding story. Six books done and two ahead. And I wish that all Revival was pa ...more
Charlie
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read
Gaz Watson
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novel
enjoyed it, but not as much as the first 2 volumes.
Andy
So good. The series just keeps getting better and better. I'm so excited for the next set of books to finish off the series. I want to know how it ends!
Eastham Erik
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mystery surrounds this horror thriller as no one can figure out why everyone who died within a few days of New Years day, came back to life and apparently became immortal as they cannot be killed.

With a quarantine by the CDC in place, no one comes in and no one goes out, which results in high tension among the townsfolk of Wausau, Wisconsin. Main protagonist, Detective Dana Cypress, has her hands full as she secretly tries to find her reviver sister's murderer in the midst of having to investig
Sean
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Horror fans!
First off, Jenny Frison is such an amazing artist. Her covers do such a fantastic job of conveying what's going to happen while being so unbelievably and beautifully creepy. This book, collecting the fifth and sixth books in the series, is another strong read. Tim Seeley continues to show that no one is safe. There are huge changes in the book that don't happen for the sake of change. The family drama of the Cypress clan is on full display and its obviously amped up due to the situation. Mike No ...more
Steven
Unfortunately, around this point the comic seems to have gone off for a long walk in the woods, and springing a set of mysterious government-connected elements really hasn't helped. Where the first arcs had a nice energy to them, at this point all of the energy is being dissipated by misdirects and vague answers and bullshit that not only pads the story but distracts completely from the central characters of Martha and Dana.

Alas, it does not get better the closer we get to the (supposed) end.
Paul Allard
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As our story continues, conspiracies abound

This volume continues the story of the Revivers, resurrected people of a small town in Wisconsin. Still ignorant about the causes of this revival, the townsfolk engage with the Revivers as the Federal Government get further involved as do the local survivalists, the religious nuts and a fair amount of dead bodies accumulate. Some of the Revivers find a final rest but others still want answers.

The book ends on another cliffhanger and I hope that the auth
Cande
Jul 14, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Allan Nail
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Needless to say, this series got waaaay better after the first collection.
J-l
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
not as good as the first two books, but still good. this one jumped around a lot and a few times I had to read over a page twice or check that I hadn't missed a page by accident.
Valeria Villanueva
Jan 22, 2016
Diana
May 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Tim Seeley is a comic book artist and writer known for his work on books such as G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, The Dark Elf Trilogy, Batman Eternal and Grayson. He is also the co-creator of the Image Comics titles Hack/Slash[1] and Revival, as well as the Dark Horse titles, ExSanguine and Sundowners. He lives in Chicago.

Revival (8 books)