Start by marking “A Twist of Fates (A Shade of Vampire, #31)” as Want to Read:
A Twist of Fates (A Shade of Vampire, #31)

A Twist of Fates

(A Shade of Vampire #31)

Ready for the PENULTIMATE book of the Novak clan's story?

Twisting fates and colliding hearts...
Welcome back to The Shade.
Published August 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about A Twist of Fates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Twist of Fates

Start your review of A Twist of Fates (A Shade of Vampire, #31)
Judy Lewis
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CAPTIVATING, RIVETING AND DIVINELY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: A Twist of Fates
Series: A Shade of Vampire
Designation: Book Thirty-One of a Multi-Novel Series (Book Six of Season Four), NOT a Standalone Read, Contains Cliffhanger
Author: Bella Forrest
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal Romance
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE CAPTIVATING STARS *****
A Twist of Fates is the thirty-first riveting release in the international bestselling A Shade of Vampire Series and Bella Forrest has totally
Mikayla
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
shamazing !

Bella has done it yet again...amazing! Can't believe how good these books still are, so much so I've read a book over 300 pages in 1 day. Keep it up Bella and as always I look forward to the next book.

Melissa Carvell
Feb 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Kimberly
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

As Grace's family watches her slowly become a Bloodless,they begin to lose hope. Ben was given parts of the antidote to cure her, but Atticus figured out that Lawrence was working with members of The Shade and made him grab a vial that only sped up the process of turn g rather than reversing the virus.

Bastian travels to the Dunes to ask the Jinn to alter his appearance so his family would be shamed by him not being a wolf. But the new leader of Cyrus' family throws Bastian into the same
D.R.Slater
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Twist of Fates

I said it several novels back I am so glad for a final wrap of this series only because wanting for the Shade to have a happy ever after. I've been so wrap up in this series reading the novels one after another . . . that I had put a hold on my life from reading of other authors. The storytelling Bella Forrest just empowered my thoughts to finish. Worthy read and I am glad the last is near. But, I am so glad for other novels from Bella Forrest, storyteller of supernatural and
Maria Wilson
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New breeds and new supernaturals

The hunt for the fifth ingredient of the cure is going to be quite the adventure. Lawrence meets some helpful strangers while on the run. And finally some happy reunions for some lucky couples. It's about time some of these couples caught a break. I just want to say how much I love Lucas's character. There is just something endearing about him. He shy and sweet with an undercurrent of bad boy that reels me in. I'm excited to see how the shade residents proceed to
Rochelle
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jade
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not too bad!!

This book wasn’t nearly as bad as the last one.
There was some things that I hadn’t expected and definitely made it more interesting, but I still have a problem with the Lucas angle. He seems very, very different than his previously self. I know he’s meant to be good now but he wasn’t ever so...bashful before. Why is he now? In my opinion, part of his charm was the whole dangerous vibe.
As for the rest, I can’t wait to see how this part of the series ends.
Marisol Acevedo
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Boy, can it keep getting better

I cannot get over how many species this author has brought together and by the looks of it she’s not done.

My thought.....will River meet the children born out of her eggs. Who would the father be??? Sorry if I’ve spoiled but there is so much more going on then just this.

Welcome back Grace!!!! Where will Orlando fall in all of this, Will Lawrence stay or will he go. Oh my so much ti ponder!!

Off to #32 Happy reading!!!!!!
Angel Santangelo
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Too many different story lines

So there's obviously a pattern. I like the characters enough to over look that. In this book there was too much going on and similar thing happening to different characters. I really really enjoy this series, I've stuck with them this long I will definitely continue reading. I'm just starting to become disappointed
Joyce Miller
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great reading loved all of them so far joyce miller

Great reading loved all of them and best reading yet thanks again for letting me read your free books thanks Joyce Miller wife of hank Miller
Amy Fleig
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeps me wanting to read more. What's next?
Amanda Echoff
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

Love this series, I just can't seem to put it down it, I've read three of the books in one day
Tina Layner
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Bring on the next one.
Sue
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bella Forrest is a genius!! It's all I can say.
Kelle
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ahhhhhhhhhhh Things and people are better.....for now! <3
Kelly Gunn
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vamp hawks whatever will Bella come up with next? Loving this series
Suey Johnson
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Shade are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Or are they?

She's Back! Grace is back! Oh my, was I on pins waiting to find out if the cure would work! There were so many fascinating plots and sub plots in this addition that it had me completely lost in the wondrous adventures of The Shade. I am absolutely intrigued by our five new feathered friends and I do hope we get to find out more about them... I wonder if any of them will get their own story? They are of course
Jane Stopes
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well omg Bella has done it again, this book is bursting to tell everybody's story of rescue. Grace is cured,Lawrence escapes his fathers clutches and finds the 5 vampire,human,Hawks the IBSI had created and the league have been searching for. Bastien is rescued from the dunes by Victoria after trying to change who he is so the Mortclaws won't want him,Lucas was kidnapped by marsh dwellers of the Dewglades ... Like wow this book is brilliant just brilliant, and seems we have some babies rescued ...more
The Talented Miss Ripley
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another Awesome Book

I can't really say enough about this series. To think it all started with my sister recommending this book then me seeing it on Facebook months later. Such a great series of books. I said this before but the character development is unreal! You get pulled into this storyline book after book and you never ever stop wanting more!
The Novak clan seems to keep getting bigger and bigger. On to the next book!
Patti
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really feel I can't say this enough, this is the must read series for PNR lovers!! There are multiple plot lines running in each book, yet this amazing author manages to keep them all moving and tying together flawlessly. Thirty one books with each one keeping up that level of perfection with more yet to come! This happy Addict already has book 32 waiting for me! My copy was obtained via KU.
Que Sera
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Once again another fabulous book, eagerly awaiting the next and final book, hard to believe it's coming to end but what a great journey, thank you Bella for 40 outstanding books, had I known I would have gotten kindle unlimited sooner but hey you may have another writing streak with your new novel!!!
Kellyann
Intense

Bella does a wonderful job of keeping readers on there feet. Her books are easy to read and they find their way into your heart quickly. This book was a relief. Everything starts to come into place. This Series is a must-read. The books are shorter but jam packed with excitement and mystery. I can't wait for the next book.
Sophia
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Overjoyed!

These books just get better and better! I cried towards the ending of this book but not sad tears, tears of joy! I love the adventures and finding out what happens next, this series is just such a joy to read.
Judith Davis
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Shade of Vampire 31: A Twist of Fates by Bella Forest

This book was great I loved the series and can't wait for the next book. The only problem I had was keeping all of the characters straight in my head.
Samantha
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love!

These books just keep pulling me in more and more! I absolutely love the characters and the way you write. Once I start reading these I can't seem to stop until I'm done, can't wait to read the next one!!
Gemma Shepherd
Fantastic!!!

Another fantastic book from Bella! I love all the shade books and this one is just as good as the others!! Can't wait for the next one, I hope Atticus gets his comeuppance!!! !!!
Cheri Tipler
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Twisted fate of this wondrous world of The Shade. The stories of each intwining to bring us closer to an end we never want but then a new off shoot we hope. I'd love to see this book series brought to the TV screen!
Heather Cornett
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend

And Bella has done it again. I have read all of her books and love all of them. I do hope that ,even as the next book is the final book in the Novak series, there are more to come.
Darla
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
loved this book very interesting i loved grace and bastians story lines glad they are now going to be able to go forward with their lives neer seems to fail the enjoyment i get from reading bella forrest books they are very entertaining regardless of age

• The Vampire Gift 3: Throne of Dust
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you don’t see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*:
Darklight 5: Darktide
A Shade of Vampire 85: A Shard of Soul
Harley Merlin 15: Finch Merlin and the Everlasting Vow

Sign up to Bella's New Release email list and you'll automatically

A Shade of Vampire (1 - 10 of 85 books)
  • A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)
  • A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2)
  • A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3)
  • A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire, #4)
  • A Blaze of Sun (A Shade of Vampire, #5)
  • A Gate of Night (A Shade of Vampire, #6)
  • A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire, #7)
  • A Shade of Novak (A Shade of Vampire, #8)
  • A Bond of Blood (A shade of Vampire, #9)
  • A Spell of Time (A Shade of Vampire, #10)
“For every evil born, another is born to counter it…” 0 likes