Start by marking “SnowGlobe Reunion” as Want to Read:
SnowGlobe Reunion

SnowGlobe Reunion

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Stranded by a snowstorm, Carrie Sanders is left holding a bag an old woman she’d been talking to left behind in the airport coffee shop. Mystified by the woman’s disappearance, she sits on the bench staring at the snow globe that was in the bag.
Inside the glittery snowy world it’s Christmas during the 1940s. Fighting sleep, the next thing she knows she’s in the arms of th
Published July 12th 2016 by Lovely Christian Romance Press

To ask other readers questions about SnowGlobe Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SnowGlobe Reunion

really liked it 4.00  ·

Dena
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to come soon t
Jenna
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lose yourself in a time travel romance

I adore well-written sweet romance novellas that bring you into a kinder, gentler world - when you're short on time but want to read something quick and heartwarming - well, Snow Globe Reunion delivers with an extra special twist...it brings you from the current to small town 1940's at the holidays and is compatible with my preference for love stories that include a faith thread. My heart swelled with love as Ms. Lorenzen's characters interacted with long-pa
Jenna Victoria
A plot for a wonderful Hallmark holiday film...Pull together being stranded in an airport, a mysterious fairy godmother type, a snow globe and a childhood friend - and you've got magic! Going back in time means a new world and new awareness for what might have been. I loved the historical and festive holiday scenes. Recommend!
Patricia Kiyono
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this short time-travel novella set at Christmas time. Carrie learns a lot about herself during a visit to her grandparents' past. Though she hasn't worshipped in a long time, the faith and teachings instilled in her long ago come back to her when she needs them.
InD'tale Magazine
Although the concept of traveling back in time via a snow globe is not original, it is perfect for a Christmas tale.

Read full review in the 2016 November issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Melissa Henderson
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
A very sweet story to read at Christmas time or any time of the year.
Sally
Jul 14, 2016
Christina
Jul 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Toni Shiloh
Kaylene
Nov 30, 2017
Melody
Dec 15, 2017
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t love books. Though I can’t remember signing the back of my first library card, I do remember having a card at a very young age. Growing up in Queens,New York, I remember being in awe of the stacks at the Queens branch of the New York Public Library. What better place for a budding writer than New York City? I remember coming home with more books than my little ...more