Start by marking “A Moment at Christmas (Whistle Stop Romance, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Moment at Christmas (Whistle Stop Romance, #5)

A Moment at Christmas

(Whistle Stop Romance #5)

Needed: A nanny in time for Christmas!

Christian Danser keeps his home at the Broken Arrow Ranch just as his late wife left it: cozy and orderly. With an early winter settling in and the ranch shorthanded, he needs a nanny ASAP.

When Noelle Forrester finds herself unexpectedly unemployed, she and her young son are facing eviction. An ad for a live-in nanny appears to be the
Paperback
Published October 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Moment at Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Moment at Christmas

Start your review of A Moment at Christmas (Whistle Stop Romance, #5)
Debbie Oxier
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a sweet Christmas romance and even though it was nothing new plotwise, it was still very entertaining. Noelle is working as a waitress at a bar, doing her best to earn a living for her and her son, Sam. When a customer puts his big, beefy, hands on her and refuses to take no for an answer, Christian Danser, a local rancher, steps in before Noelle has a chance to diffuse the situation. When a fight ensues, Christian and the customer get thrown out and Noelle gets fired. Desperate and ...more
Tonya Lucas
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Whats better than a contemporary western starting out with a cowboy coming to the rescue of a waitress and ending in a bar fight? Fists arent all that flies, as sparks ignite.
But what happens next will have your heart breaking for these two lost souls.
How can Christmas ever be the same? Christian and his daughter Molly lost so much two years ago in a fatal car crash.
Noelle and her son Sammy, are about to become homeless and its a fate Noelle has feared all too often, growing up in the foster
Shelly Itkin
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Christmas is usually the happiest time of the year especially for the residents of Whistle Stop. This year the town is going all out with the new development and organizing special activities during the holidays

Unfortunately, Christian Danser hates this time of year since it reminds him of his wife's death. The problem is Molly, his young daughter would love to have a Happy and Merry Christmas but her dad has practically ignored the holidays since her mom died.

Noelle Forrester is used to life
Gale
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to be back visiting Whistle Stop! A Moment at Christmas is book 5 and although you dont have to read the series to enjoy, you really are missing out on a wonderful place to visit. Ms. Faye has created a great town that has some characters that will make you laugh, make you smile, make you crazy, and make you want to move to the town, at least it does for me.

The story starts off with a peak into the very lonely life of Christian Danser, a widower with a little girl. He lives on his
Yvonne Cruz
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Ms Faye delights us with a very heartwarming, and touching story. To top it off, its a lovely additional for the upcoming Christmas holiday.
The story centers around Christian Danser and Noelle Forrester. Christian is a widower and a rancher with a sweet six year old named Molly. A child who not only lost her mother 2 years before, but also lost the Christmas celebration, since her Dad refuses to celebrate it. Noelle is a single Mom to Sam, a 4 year old. She loses her job due to
Lynn Brooks
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

A delightful holiday trip back to Whistle Stop, New Mexico! Jennifer Faye weaves a bit of magic every time we step into her next small town spiel. The characters are well developed, the plot is attention grabbing, and there is humor mixed in with angst as we watch this woman try to heal this broken man so his daughter can start to truly have her father whole again. Great story!

Rancher Christian Danser likes organization in his life, and he's convinced that nothing in his life or his
Mona
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A MOMENT AT CHRISTMAS Book 5 of A Whistle Stop Romance;

A Beautiful and Heartwarming Christmas book filled with laughter, joy, and some sadness. But above all it was so moving.

When Christian met Noelle it was a place where she worked, and he was there for his friends party. He wasnt feeling up to being out. After all he was a widower and single father. He thought he came to her rescue, but not so.

Noelle couldnt believe what happened after the handsome cowboy thought he was helping her. She
Bette Hansen
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and this book is one of the best! These characters just grabbed my heart and wouldn't let go. While little Molly absolutely stole this story the emotional journey Christian is forced to take will steal your heart. After the loss of his wife rancher Christian Danser has emotionally shut down. Sure he gets up everyday, works the ranch, and provides for his daughter but emotionally he's struggling. He should have known that hiring Noelle for the nanny position would be trouble ...more
Linda Rimer-Como
Another delightful trip to Whistle Stop written by a very talented author! The story line has emotion, sorrow, indecision and determination. The characters have remarkable interactions as Christian and Noelle fight their growing attraction. Will Santa be able to make Molly and Sammy's wish come true? Great holiday story!

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Dawn
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye is finally taking us back to Whistle Stop, New Mexico in A Moment at Christmas and this story will not disappoint you.
Noelle is a single mother in desperate need of a job and Christian is a single father in desperate need of a nanny. As they work together, love for their children and each other will make this Christmas one to remember.
I received an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review
Lori R
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Moment at Christmas is a fun holiday book full of hope, family, and love. Everything you would want in a Christmas story. This is one of my favorite Whistle Stop books! Take two single parents, one divorced with a four year old son and one a widow with a six year old daughter, throw them together and watch how Jennifer Faye weaves an inspiring story you will definitely want to read.
I received an advance copy of this book and I willingly chose to write an honest review.
Nancy Reynolds
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful, sweet story - with the Christmas theme that Christmas is the season of HOPE. I loved this book. And I loved the occasional appearances of other Whistle Stop characters and the feeling of community that was still able to be woven into the story of Christian and Noelle. And isn't ever-so-appropriate that the "heroine's" name was Noelle. The Whistle Stop books never fail to make your heart feel lighter. Of course, all of the books written by Jennifer Faye make me feel good.
Peggy Clayton
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, if you want to read a great romance and get into the Christmas spirit this is the book you should read first. I love the style of Jennifer's writing of a story it is always heartwarming and you really get yourself involved in the story. This being said her story line in this series Whistle Stop each book is so different but you feel so so good after you get done reading one of the books. This is another "grand slam" for Jennifer!
Robyn
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christian and Noelle are a fantastic couple. They've both been through circumstances that were out of their control. How they handle their lives and move on, is what makes this book a beautiful, heartwarming story. It was great going back to Whistle Stop and experiencing these characters. Jennifer Faye is an excellent author and I highly recommend this book.
Judy
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the Whistle Stop books and I think this is my favorite. It makes you laugh and cry. The story of Molly's bangs was really funny since the same thing happened to my daughter. This is a stand alone book but I would really recommend you read all the books in the series because they are great also.
Denise
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok book

This. Is my second book l read that the 2 people went to bed before marriage!! Oh the book was good, but l am a Christian l like my book clean!! This Author is good, but l won't be reading her books no more.
Debra
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A MOMENT AT CHRISTMAS was the perfect book to start my Christmas reading. It is a wonderful story of two people who need the magic and hope of the Christmas season. Christian Danser needs a nanny for his daughter, Noelle Forrester needs a job and a place for her and her son. Christian resists everything Noelle tries to do; however, his daughter likes Noelle and wants to remember her Mother and have Christmas again. A miracle is truly needed in Whistle Stop. Enjoy this fabulous story by, Ms. ...more
Nancy Jones
Kathy J. Moore
Aug 28, 2019
Pam Lowery
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome Back to Whistle Stop!! Oh, it's good to be back. Christian Dander is a single dad to 6 year old Molly after losing his wife Becky right before Christmas. Noelle Forrester is a single m mom to 4 year old Sammy and working on getting her degree. These two meet when Christian inadvertently gets Noelle fired from her job. Now, Christian is in need of a Nanny ASAP. Noelle sees the ad and calls for an appointment for an interview and Molly answers and tells her to come to talk to her dad. ...more
nancy bundy
Jan 30, 2019
Dinah Richards
Jan 20, 2019
Lois Phillips
Dec 23, 2017
Linda Davis
Oct 24, 2019

• Welcome to Moonlight Harbor (Moonlight Harbor, #1)
  • Falling Like Snowflakes (Summer Harbor, #1)
  • Winter at the Beach (Moonlight Harbor, #2)
  • Sunriver Dreams Christian Romance Boxed Set: Plus One Romantic Mystery
  • Golden in Death (In Death, #50)
  • The Family Journal
  • Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)
  • Christmas at White Pines: A Christmas Blessing / Natural Born Daddy (Under a Texas Sky)
  • The Killing Game (Eve Duncan, #2)
  • Wrapped Up for Christmas
  • The Stalking (Krewe of Hunters #29)
  • Horror-Ween (Krewe of Hunters #29.75)
  • The Vanishing (Fogg Lake #1)
  • The Magical Christmas Do Over
  • The Christmas Room
  • The Search (Eve Duncan, #3)
  • Into the Black Nowhere (UNSUB, #2)
  • The Cruelest Cut (Detective Jack Murphy #1)
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming romances. Jennifer has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous awards. Now living her dream, she resides with her patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats.

Jennifer loves to hear from readersyou can

Whistle Stop Romance (5 books)
  • A Moment to Love (Whistle Stop Romance, #1)
  • A Moment to Dance (Whistle Stop Romance, #2)
  • A Moment on the Lips (Whistle Stop Romance, #3)
  • A Moment to Cherish (Whistle Stop Romance, #4)

News & Interviews