Start by marking “Full Exposure (Hands On, #3)” as Want to Read:
Full Exposure (Hands On, #3)

Full Exposure (Hands On #3)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  430 Ratings  ·  111 Reviews
Full Exposure is the finale of a three-part erotic series from New York Times and USA best-selling author Cathryn Fox.

I’ve just had the best two weeks of my life! Who’d have guessed that a big part of my rehab would involve giving a gorgeous psychologist private lessons in sex? The problem? I’m hooked. I want more and that wasn’t part of the deal. But I have a job to go ba
Published September 5th 2016 by Entangled: Scorched

To ask other readers questions about Full Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Exposure

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This is a third and final part of the Hands On serial. It's a very short and steamy read in which Danielle, the heroine, has only two weeks to get some hands on experience from Jack so she can confidently teach a sex therapy course.

➦These serials were enjoyable to read despite the fact that they follow a very predictable plot line.
Let's practice some sexy time, shall we?

Phone sex

Heavy petting

Oral sex

A trip to a BDSM club

Ok, I admit that one was unexpected!

Penis in vajayjay

➦Even tho
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Hands On Cathryn Fox:

Full Exposure is the third and final book in the Hands On series by Cathryn Fox. This book was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review by NetGalley, Entangled Scorched, and by Cathryn Fox.

Home Sweet Home Burlap Pillow:

For two weeks Jack was supposed to be Danielle’s teacher. He was supposed to teach her about sex. To teach her about sensuality, lust, fetishes, anything and everything to help her to prepare for her college teaching stint in sex therapy. Jack is a professional football player and is recupera
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

The third and final installment of the HANDS ON series by Cathryn Fox picks up right after part two with Jack and Danielle FINALLY doing the deed...

description
"Her fingers marched upward to stroke his freshly shaven face. They lingered there for a moment, a light brush that spread heat through her veins and blackened his already dark eyes. “Soft,” she whispered. A smile played on his mouth. “That’s the only part of me that’s soft.” He dipped his head and pressed his lips to hers. God, I could get lost in
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog

(Click the banner for the tour schedule)

If I didn't have so many other things I wanted to do to you, I would spend the whole night just looking at you."

3 stars!

What a conclusion! Full Exposure has gone all the way. I think the titles for each installment was perfect. Danielle finally had her Jack Rider full exposure. *wink wink*

Two weeks have passed, and Danielle Lang is a learned woman. Jack was the perfect teacher; he's taught her the whole syllabus and then some. The two have an intense
XxTainaxX
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
To be frank, the serial didn't do much for me as a whole. It's on the short end even with all three parts and I feel it rushes through development that was critical to the story. The truly sexual part of their "erotic" lessons start in this part. It's hot enough, but I guess I didn't feel all that vested so I confess to skimming through a little of that. That in itself is out of character. Me? Skipping through sex scenes? lol Anyhow, their insta love wasn't all that believable to me. There were ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Cathryn Fox fans, Entangled Scorched, Romance, Serial
3 They BOTH Learned Their Lessons Well Stars
* * *
Very quickly, this was a 3 part series about a Virginal professor who needed to be "Shown the Way" so she could be Authentic in her teaching Sex Education at the University level. We had our gal pick her old high school crush who is now a professional football player. He happens to be on the sidelines due to a knee injury and the idea of teaching this woman sounds just right.

We have gone through the first and second parts with this being the big
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo f4688bfcd9f4f1a00089cb9f9298bc_zpsipekdkam.gif

Full Exposure by Cathryn Fox is the final installment of the Hands On three part serial. This book can’t be read as a standalone since this story picks off right where it last left off in Body Contact.

Danielle Lang is no longer a virgin. Yes, Jack Rider finally did the deed and showed Danielle what she has been missing. But what Jack didn’t expect was to fall in love with the sweet and innocent Danielle. He didn’t expect to be jealous. H
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2016
Full Exposure is the 3rd installment to the Hands On series. You do need to read the this series in order since it's about the same couple. With Full Exposure we get the conclusion to Jack and Danielle's story. While this was a bit predictable, I still really enjoyed getting to know these two. The epilogue hints at maybe the next book will be about Jacks older brother and Danielle's best friend. I liked all of Jacks brothers and hope they each get their own story.

ARC provided by NetGalley in ex
Chris  Carroll
This is a quick yet spicy read. It is the finale in this series and it picks up exactly where it left off in the last book, so this is definitely not a standalone read.

With loads of hot build up in the other books, we finally get to the main event in this installment and it is definitely worth the wait. Lots of hot scenes plus the development of some feelings with the main characters trying to come to terms with their delicate balance. Plus we are given a beautiful HEA a with a lovely twist.

A g
Floripiquita
Feb 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Las dos entregas anteriores no eran nada del otro jueves, pero por lo menos se dejaban leer. Esta entrega final también lo hace pero es un despropósito de principio a fin.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion to the serial, and it doesn't disappoint. Hands On has been very interesting and this part wrapped it up nicely. The main characters are so likable and it makes you want the best for them!

I really enjoyed how this last part played out. They finally put their feelings out there and became something more, and it was great. These two just clicked from the beginning and it really came together in the end.

I'm glad that I picked up this serial because I enjoyed all three parts
Fanny
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was ok

Full Exposure es el tercer y ultimo libro de la trilogia Hands On de Cathryn Fox y continua narrando la historia de Jack y Danielle.
Me parecio una lectura bastante floja, no esperaba que fueran impresionante, ya que las dos partes anteriores no fueron ninguna maravilla pero si que esperaba un cierre diferente para esta pequeña trilogia.
Cumple su funcion de entretener y es rapida de leer pero no esperes nada mas.

2 Estrellas!
Jessica Alcazar
I really enjoyed this serial. A lot. Of course, I had the pleasure of binge reading it back to back so that might have added to my pure joy. But I could have waited. Because as I mentioned in my previous reviews, this serial was divided at junctures, not cliffhangers. They were just moments where our leads had come to a fork in their journey and a path must be chosen....no drama, no big waaaaait, WHAT ?!?! ... just the natural progression of romance :)

As you know (because you read this serial i
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Ok so this is a book chopped in three parts, this is part 3.

BTW What's with the sex clubs? I just read two books in a row (I'm counting this 3-book series as one book) where the H takes the h to the club. Just pointing it out, it didn't bother me.

(view spoiler)
Esther Giró
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Me han faltado muchas más páginas
Emma
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5
Full Exposure is pretty damn close to perfection for the finale of a serialisation. However, this also means it is unbelievably difficult to review, you can't ive spoilers, you can't divulge the plot direction. So what is there to say!!!!! Please, please bear in mind this is the third book in a serialisation and therefore the review may contain spoilers to part one and two.

As things are heating up between Jack and Danielle so are their emotions, unfortunately, the clock is ticking down to
Lovinghotbooks
*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
Third book about Danielle and Jack and from the first chapter it's promising, the story is a good ending to the couples journey.
In the first book I didn't get to know the characters so well but now I really feel like I know them.
Danielle is afraid of letting anyone in and Jack is is unsure of his career path so they both struggle with their feelings towards one another.
The author has a way of w
Paula D
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The last and final book to the series. Tonight is the night Danielle loses her virginity but what happens after the two weeks? Jack is falling for Danielle but she always just tells people there friends and he's just helping her out. Then Danielle says something about a threesome so she can "learn" will Jack go with it and find someone? Will Jack and Danielle finally omit to each other that they love each other? Drama, sex is hot and lots of love and humor too very cute short story ending! 5/5 s ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the last book in the trilogy, and after the tension building of the previous two installments ... it is time for the duo to actually do the deed! Be sure to read these in order, as the story runs through all three, and certainly this is richer for understanding the context.

This trilogy worked because there is a good group of characters which support the couple, and make sure they wake up and get the idea of what
Roxs  Reads (Rox Leblanc)
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Reviewed on behalf of “2 Girls Who Love Books” blog. This final book in the series brings us to the climax of the story and is a must read if you’ve read books 1 and 2. ‘Hands On’ and ‘Body Contact’ saw Danielle through many lessons of meaningful love, romance, fetishes, and sexual experimentation. ‘Full Exposure’ is the culmination of the ultimate love story yet the characters are unaware that their ‘agreement’ has turned into something so much more.

Danielle asked Jack Rider for lessons in love
Char Sowers
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
The final installment of Cathryn Fox's Hands On serial "Full Exposure" provides the sweetest of Happily Ever Afters. We've been following the Sexual Tutorial of Danielle Lang at the hands of Jack Rider - an arrangement which started out as only a 2 week stint but sex isn't the only chemistry that's being cooked up - the romantic tension is amped up and has both Jack and Danielle on the ropes. Danielle has the insecurities of being a Foster Child and feels as though she was always unwanted convin ...more
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
Full Exposure takes off right where Body Contact ended. This is the final part of the Hands on Serial. The climax is close to an end. The big Shebang that we have all been waiting for is about to happen. Danielle and Jacks relationship grows stronger and emotions start getting tangled up in their no-strings attached stipulation. The two weeks is coming to an end. The tension and desire to be with one another on a more permanent basis is building.

I honestly thought this was the perfect ending to
Tifferz
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, jd-read
4.5 Stars, 3.5 Flames
Their two weeks of lust, passion, and erotic adventure is almost up. All it was supposed to be is hot-off-the-walls, no strings attached sex. A learning experience for Danielle and uncomplicated sex for Jack. They both knew the score- Jack was going back to the pros and Danielle was opening her practice in their hometown. Neither expected to have such a deep connection that scared them both. Walking away is not an option nor is letting go of a love this strong.

Full Exposure
(Nat) Reading Romances
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entertaining experience!

This is a review for the three-part serial Hands On.

I didn’t want to wait between each novella, so I read it all at once, and I suggest you do it too. I really enjoyed all parts, and you shouldn’t read them out of order.

Hands On is a great start. We get to know the characters, their motivations, and there’s no hurry about that. Body Contact is where things start to really heat up! We meet Jack’s family, where we begin to hope his brothers might have their own book. Full E
LJT
Aug 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full Exposure is the last and final installment of a three-part erotic serial by Cathryn Fox. It is best to read the first two novellas first, in order to truly understand and feel the deep attraction developing between the two main characters. Danielle Lang is both a psychologist and a teacher. She is also a virgin, and she needs a sexual experience or two in order to teach a sex therapy class in a few weeks. Jack Ryder is a professional football player that is home rehabbing from a very bad in ...more
Taylor B
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full Exposure by Cathryn Fox is the third and final installment in the Hands On serial trilogy about Danielle and Jack. You will want to read the first two installments before this last one as they are not standalone novels.

While I enjoyed the first two installments of this serial trilogy, I think this last one felt a bit rushed, like Fix was trying to wrap everything up in this one story while also fitting in the fact that Danielle loses her virginity in this novel, experiences other sexual pl
JG
Full Exposure is the third instalment in Cathryn Fox's Hands On serial and its the finale wherein the deed is done! Yes, its nearing the end of the two week sexual lessons for Danielle and Jack is more than happy enough for the ingenue to graduate with a ceremony that ends in a lot of steam and fireworks. But it seems Jack is having more than lust clouding his judgement, it seems he's the guy who wants more than what they've agreed upon. Danielle can't ask for a better teacher than Jack but at t ...more
Rachel
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cathryn Fox closes out the Hands On serial with a bang with part three. If you thought things were hot before, that's nothing compared to this part, it's off the charts scorching hot.

Danielle and Jack take the sex lessons to the final conclusion and do so with enough heat and chemistry to burn up your ereaders. I'm talking four alarm fire heat. They finally cross that final barrier and it's life altering for both. Whoops that wasn't meant to happen.

They both knew the score going in, but neithe
Babel
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm still flushed with warm, sweet feelings. I felt so much content at the end of this episode, the finale of this 3 part-serial. Jack and Danielle share the most passionate moments when they finally consummate their agreement and further on with hot, tender lessons. I loved the way he battles his too possessive emotions while trying to give Danielle the best experiences possible. It was intense to read his thoughts and feel his need.

This story has the perfect, heart-warming blend of anxious cra
New York Times and USA today Best selling author, Cathryn is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. She has two teenagers who keep her busy with their never ending activities, and a husband who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. Cathryn can never find balance in her l ...more
More about Cathryn Fox...

Hands On (3 books)
  • Hands On (Hands On, #1)
  • Body Contact (Hands On, #2)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
  • Dancing in the Rain
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Never Marry a Viscount (Scandal at the House of Russell, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Secrets (The Sinclairs #6)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Extreme Measures (Aegis Security, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)