Start by marking “Josiah's Love and Justice, Volume III: Slave Life” as Want to Read:
Josiah's Love and Justice, Volume III: Slave Life

Josiah's Love and Justice, Volume III: Slave Life

JOSIAH III BLURB

Astrid and Becky have joined the family, and things seem to be normalizing, when a death changes their lives forever. In the midst of it, one slave meets with redemption and forgiveness. Meanwhile, a friendship is forged between Josiah and Simon, master of Anita. Anita is an attorney but seems to have but a nodding acquaintance with ethics, and Simon want
Published July 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Josiah's Love and Justice, Volume III, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Josiah's Love and Justice, Volume III

Marcy Barth
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely loving this series. If you haven’t read books 1 & 2 please do not read this review because it will spoil the first two books. Again book 3 starts directly when book 2 ended which I am so grateful for this author to be so consistent with the timelines.

Josiah started with four slaves ~ Molly, his wife, Leigh, a doctor in Molly’s practice, Lucretia, and ex-dom who disciplined Leigh, and Darla, a former client who became family after her marriage came crashing down and then thro
Jessica Lee-Gates
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Another great book, and I still get to read two more in this series! We are introduced to Simon and Anita. I fell right in love with Simon. Lucas has such a wonderful ability to make you fall in love with each characters. Can't wait to start on the next book!
Tamara McLanahan
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another stellar addition to the Josiah series

Its another stellar book that Lucas X Black has given us in his acclaimed and unique Josiah series. The Bailey clan continues to evolve and grow, both in sheer numbers and depth of emotions and the reader is taken in for the journey. The new additions learn what's expected of them and what won't be tolerated. Josiah continues adeptly dispensing justice and teaching his charges his own brand of what I see as close to unconditional love. All of the char
Amo & Sarah &
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Sarah for Amo & Sarah’s Book Corner.

Well we’re half through this series now and if you haven’t started Josiah yet then what are you waiting for!!
With every book Lucas X Black writes in this series he just takes it to another level, and he pushes your limits that little bit more. Yet again I couldn’t put this down, something just draws me to his writing. I’ve been in a huge book funk, so starting any book was always going to be a challenge but I’m so glad I read this.

In this book
Carol Delmornay
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Josiah's "family" is growing, with new arrivals Astrid and Becky added to his "stable", making nine. After a tear jerking death that effects all, Josiah and his family are joined by Anita and her still-green-behind-the-ears Dom, Simon---with a couple of unexpected arrivals, Anita's parents, joining the growing clan for the weekend after Anita was humiliated and brought down a peg or two, learning her place.
I am loving this series...the emotions---joy, humiliation, love, obedience, respect---the
Nola Arganbright
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The family grows

I enjoy reading the Love and Justice series although at times I am a little uncomfortable with some of the scenes. This is not a sweet fairy tale but a story that involves the SM of BDSM. The characters are well developed and each has their own story to tell. They have chosen the lifestyle with Josiah as their Master and friend. This is an adult book for those who can accept reading about an alternative lifestyle.
The scenes can be violent, disgusting, sweet and sexy. Enjoy!
Lisa Pichner
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Josiah lll was a fantastic read. This has to be my favorite book of the series.
I absolutely loved it.
As in book 1 and 2 with Josiah adding to the family. Book 3 welcomes four more in and what a shock these four are.
I was so in tuned with all the characters i was in tears in a few places and laughing in others feeling the emotions they felt.
This book was a well written, easy flowing book. I recommend it to all my friends. You will really enjoy the bond between Josiah and his 9 slaves and the lo
Katrina
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
part 3 in the series is pretty much the same as the previous volumes. Josiah continues to train his slaves as well as new people in need of his help, who join "the family". Josiah is very harsh with his discipline and I found some scenes to be very intense. The way this is written though is so cool that you just have to go along for the ride and see it through. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Lucas X Black knows his characters, and something tells me he has lots more exciting stuff coming
She's a Lip Biter
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
The third book in the series is a great addition.
While I still don't understand everything that gets talked about regarding BDSM, the story line is very good. There's break thru's in people's lives as far as how they view thing and themselves. I definitely recommend this book. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best in the series.

Reviewed by Erin
The
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hard Discipline

Lucas Black has again drawn us onto the farm and into the slave life of love through service and discipline. Through a tragic event some new members arrive and add another layer to this story. More unexpected secrets are revealed and deeper bonds are created. Can't wait for part 4, finally those damn rickshaw races...
Vicki Smith
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

If interested on Dom and slaves relationship,this gives a very good onsite to life style. I my self couldn't . It was an eye opener to this life style.
Charlotte Skibicki
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another great continuation.

Another great continuation of Josiah and the Family's story. This story does contain some harsh punishments, not for the faint of heart.
Sherry  Morris
added it
May 04, 2018
Martha Lindblom
Oct 19, 2018
'Lucas X. Black is a lifelong dominant living in southern Texas, where he is engaged as a full-time writer. He is formerly a paramedic of many long years’ experience, and often incorporates that knowledge base into his writing. Away from home, he enjoys spicy and exotic foods, loves to fish, and loves going to the movies. In his home, behind the closed doors of his dungeon, he is a sadist and humo ...more
“I know I seem bold, but this is new territory to me too, Josiah,” she said.  “Look, the younger people like to use the phrase ‘it’s complicated’ to try to explain away ten tons of stuff, but sometimes I think they’re probably spot-on.  We’re caught in an age where on one hand we’re embracing or sexuality, but on the other hand, we’re still clinging to Cotton Mather’s rotting corpse, and it’s a conundrum sometimes.” “On” 0 likes