Start by marking “Alien Morsels (Zerconian Warriors #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Alien Morsels (Zerconian Warriors #5.5)

Alien Morsels

(Zerconian Warriors #5.5)

Revisit the sexy, Alpha warriors and their strong, funny women in these short morsels.

Zoey and Dex
Feeling like she’s been pregnant forever, Zoey is uncomfortable, grumpy and if one more piece of advice comes out of her mother-in-law’s mouth she’s going to explode!
It seemed like the moment she became pregnant, she ceased being Zoey and became a baby-carrier. Will Dex ever
Published July 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Alien Morsels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Morsels

Start your review of Alien Morsels (Zerconian Warriors #5.5)
Chitra *CJ*
"Alien Morsels" catches us up on the Zerconian series regulars and gives us updates on their lives.

We see Zoey and Dex dealing with the pregnancy, Mila and Koran working together as she faces hurdles and Willa and Darac finally have their mating ceremony.

Some drama, but it ends in a cliffhanger. Also we are introduced with MCs of the next book.

Safe
3/5
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
A slices of life novella featuring Zoey and Dex, Mila and Koran & Darac and Willa

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I confess, I was a little addicted.

But there was a lot to love about this series, Sadie Carter has done a fantastic job at not
Boundless Book Reviews
This was great! Going back and getting to see what all the couples are doing from the previous books. Dex and Zoey were and are my favorite. I loved getting to see how she is doing at the end of her pregnancy; miserable, feeling fat, bloated and like a broodmare. Still our very sarcastic and funny Zoey.

The Zerconina Warriors Series, is one I have utterly enjoyed and this was a perfect addition. It gives us a wonderful setup for the next novel Alien Mine; which I cannot wait to read. 5 Boundless
Sara
Aug 03, 2016 added it
Shelves: alien, alpha-male, sfr
5 Stars, Review to follow on Boundless Book Reviews.
Karen Voitik
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
>Book Review – Alien Morsels

>I am an independent reviewer. This novella is the 6th installment in the Zerconian Warriors series and moves a few of the story lines along. This novella gives the reader the most anticipated main event – Zoey and Dex have their baby. Her birthing scene is so funny with how Zoey goes nuts. Boris is back, which I love. Willa and Derek’s small story line is mainly for comic relief as Derek buys what he thinks is a dog for Willa, who has always wanted one. Willa
sharon e hochstetler
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow!!!!

There is so much going on. I can't believe what happened. I did not see this coming! Zoey has been very depressed for a while. Willa is trying to settle her people into new lives on Zerconia. Dex realizes he has made a mistake. Thor is struggling with an issue. Mila and Koran are in negotiations with Earth councils. Then. All heck breaks loose. I need the next book now!!!
Icu2qtpi
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Playing Catch-Up

It was great to get the chance to catch up with the Zerconian/Human couples we have come to know and love in the previous books in the series. Poor Zoey; feels like she's been prego forever. Mila in her new roles as mate and Earth Ambassador. Willa, from mercenary to mate. Uprooted from her planet and having to relocate her people to Zerconia. All of them have offered hope for a new future for the Zerconian's. Loved the story!
Karen Nastasio
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved going back over the stories so far Zoey, Dex, Mila, Koran, Willia, Darac. I was so good to finally have Zoey and Dex have there baby daughter Elodie and another on the way. Don’t want to give to much away but it finished off so many parts that I wanted. Great book though.
Cloretta
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sadie Carter does it again.

Suture , they were short stories but, they kept me interested and returned to read more!!! So I will try to get all the books in this series. Thank you Sadie.
Barbara L
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice quick update on what has happened.

Things are moving along, with the Zerconian warriors and their mate's, the meeting with Earth Council was everything they wanted, On the way home they were attacked and they lost Fax father. Need t read o see what happens next.
Mary
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the update

I’m sitting here bawling my eyes out, so be prepared! As always Sadie didn’t disappoint. I’m anxious to get to the rest of the stories touched on in this book
Cindy Hardegree
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet

While this was definitely a sexy quickie it did resolve some questions and set the stage for the next book.
Darlette Robinson
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Awesome"

Thanks for these morsels!!! I love these characters. I've been binging this series. I need to know what will happen next. Great Series!!!
alice brown
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alien morsels

Omg what can I say but,amazing.you have to keep writing this series.I am getting ready to read the next book thanks.
Bonnie L Hampton
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good story

Even though these were rather short and sad it was still a good story. I thoroughly enjoy this series and can't wait to read the next book.
Amy~My Book Obsession~
Still tugging along

Still enjoying reading this series. I can't wait to see how Thor gets his woman. This should me be read if you haven't read the others.
Toni
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alien Morsels

I love this series! The earth females and the overbearing males from Zerconia! Lots of action, love and funny moments. A must read!
Bookgyrl
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Zerconian Warriors-series is one of my favorites. I loved the Dex/Zoey story, but thorougly enjoyed the sequels as well.

In this short in-between story Zoey is at the end of her pregnancy. Tired and a bit depressed she is fortunate to have the friendship of Mila and Willa. We get more story for all 3 couples and how they are doing on Zerconia. It also sets the stage for the next book in the series with hunky doctor Thor and Lucy as something disastrous happens and changes everything for
Krow
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Perfect Morsel

I thought this book would involve 3 short stories and I really hate short stories. Instead I found a fully realized book covering all three of our couples with perfectly balanced chapters.
Sadie Carter updates the reader on everybody and sets us up for the next book or several books ending Alien Morsels by leaving us desperate for more.
Leigh UK
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actually a great snippets book!

Quite often books like hese are fillers that put me to sleep but this one was a great little story that revisited the old and introduced the new really well. It left me thirsty for the next book in the series after moving the storyline on in a riveting manner. I'm very eager to see what happens next!
Dayna Smith
Nov 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Dex and Zoey have a baby and a war starts.
shannon  Stubbs
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I love these stories. Especially Norman the not dog. I enjoyed reading what has become of the earth women who fell in love with the zerconians
Judye
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Great book same as the rest of the series it grabs you and pulls you in and you don't want to stop reading totally wonderful
Laura Moylan
Mar 09, 2019
Funke
rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2016

• Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • Roark's Bondmate (Compatibles, #2)
  • Paax (Warriors Of Sangrin, #1)
  • The Alien's Touch (Warriors of Luxiria, #4)
  • Alien Conquest (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Defender (Galactic Gladiators: House Of Rone, #2)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)