Start by marking “Green Tea Latte To Go (Life, Love & Lattes, #1)” as Want to Read:
Green Tea Latte To Go (Life, Love & Lattes, #1)

Green Tea Latte To Go

(Life, Love & Lattes #1)

Perfect Drink: Green tea latte with coconut milk and raw honey.

Perfect Fashion Icon: The Duchess of Cambridge. Always on point with her fashion, dressing appropriately for every occasion and not afraid to recycle things from her wardrobe, I truly admire her class and style.

Perfect Place: Seattle.

Perfect Activity for Relaxation: Yoga. I’m terrible at it, but I’m determined
Published September 13th 2016 by RJM Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Green Tea Latte To Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Green Tea Latte To Go

Dianne
Have you ever read anything by Aven Ellis? Trust me, you are missing out on romance with heart and humor, fabulous characters and always a twist or two in the plot that feels like walking on hot coals of emotional turmoil.

Payton is a fashion and lifestyle Seattle blogger, trying to prove to both herself and her family of over-achievers that she can make it on her own, blazing her own trail. They have made sure to let her know how frivolous and irresponsible she is being, but she’s happy with her
Trish at Between My Lines
Rachel Gilbey
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I'm always excited when its time to read a new Aven Ellis, as she is fast becoming one of my must read instantly authors, and having just devoured Green Tea Latte To Go I was completely correct to be excited. It is what Aven does best a gorgeous story, with fantastic characters that is a joy to read.

It took a while this time but I do at the end of this story have another new book boyfriend, this time its exotic vet Brooks. When you put a handsome man together with various cute animals,
Simona
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Book provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Green Tea Latte To Go marks the start of another series by Aven Ellis. The series is called Life, Love and Lattes and this time there is no hockey involved. As a big hockey fan, that might seem disappointing, but it’s not. Aven gives her books another touch like this and this book is still fabulous, let me tell you why.

The story follows Payton James, Duchess Kate and Lifestyle blogger. She is a full time blogger and works as a concier
Whitney
A hot, British, exotic vet- check

Duchess Kate loving blogger/concierge- check

Mini pigs with a penchant for Cheerios- check

A mixed up coffee shop order that leads to a perfectly imperfect romance- CHECK.

***

Aven has unique characters and story lines that are so detailed and engaging. Her books are the kind that just literally make your face hurt from smiling so much and your heart burst from all the romance. It's so easy to get lost in Aven's stories...even when I wasn't reading, I felt myself dri
Wendy
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another cute rom com romance from Aven Ellis! I especially love that it's set in my city <33 and there are so many fun details and nods to the Pacific NW. Basically... if you like hot British vets and cute animals, you'll want to read this sweet romance! Full review to come.
Logan Hr
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you want a fun, easy, heartwarming and captivating story then this is your book.. I mean whats not to love between a blogger, a veterinarian and a pig? yup you read that right! Miss Ellis gives you all of that in this hilarious book!
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reading
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free for a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Thank you to Aven not only for a copy of this book but for letting me run the tour for this book to. I adore Aven’s writing and I am lucky enough to be a Beta reader for her.

Payton James is a perfectionist. She’s spent a long time striving to be perfect and in her eyes failing. Payton runs
Silvana
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Previously posted on: Books Are My Life

Although her parents thought that Payton is ridiculous and not approve her blogging career, Payton still thinks that she will succeed. Payton is an independent girl who endeavors and wants perfections, whether that be her looking or achievements in her career, even her green tea latte is perfectly chosen to be the perfect drink for her.

One day Payton goes in her usual coffee shop and orders her green tea latte, but she gets coffee which is not her but Brook
Maybe I wasn't in the right mindset for this book, but I didn't enjoy it. Or maybe I'm too old to like it. I'm not sure. Whatever the reason may be, nearly everything about this book annoyed me. The h sounded like a 15 girl. Honestly. All the ohhhhhhhhing and ahhhhhhhhing about everything. And she just tells you what she thinks. A lot.

If you're looking to read something light and easy, you might enjoy this. As it is, I think this is where Ms. Ellis and I part ways. I like that all of her books a
CeCe
It was a bit bland for me. I like a bit of drama in my stories. Nothing really happened. This had little to NO angst. There was a small argument at 90% or so and was solved in a paragraph or two.

(view spoiler)
Chelsea Baute
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5. Least favorite of all of Aven's books. A fun drinking game: take a shot every time Payton says "the feels" or "fur babies." Congratulations, you are now drunk.
Taryn
Sep 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Too many feels

Cute, but definitely geared towards millennials. The word "feels" gets used a lot! Lots of details on clothing and fashion.
Crystal
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! It was the perfect mix of flirty, sexy, sweet, funny, and romantic.
Exotic pet vet Brooks is the ultimate British gentleman who knows how to make a lady feel special, loved and enough just as she is. Plus, he’s a total animal lover.
Fashion blogger Payton just wants to be perfect in the eyes of her family, but Brooks teaches her that she is perfect just the way she is.
From their chance meeting at a coffee house, their attraction is immediate. Then, fate brought Payton into hi
Jen
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Pigs, Rabbits, Cats, Dogs, Kate Middleton, and Sherlock

Opposites attract single point of view
Standalone
Payton is a concierge and blogger in Seattle striving for perfection and Kate Middleton’s style when she meets Brooks a vet over a mistaken coffee order. Brooks has been burned by a love in the past whose standards didn’t meet his lifestyle goals. Can he and Payton work or will perfection destroy their future?
Laughed out loud several times at the animal antics and chaos Payton embroils herself
Courtney Davis
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is perfectly cute!

Perfectly cute is all I can say about the story of Payton and Brooks. From the fur babies to the blogging there is nothing plain about it. There were moments of clarity pertaining to how life takes someone in a different direction, and hilarious moments with pigs and a toddler. This is another must read!
Nancy Schmall
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Green tea

Thought it would be another boy meets girl story. The characters are well developed and believable. Family life is believable. Cute animal characters as well. Great feel good story

Barbara Heatherman
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME Book

Thoroughly enjoyed each and every page. Hard to put down. Would love to see a book 2 of the wedding and kids etc.
Karen Jukes
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfection

I really liked this story of growing, self expression and romance. It as a light hearted read for a Sunday afternoon.
Karma Cahill
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun lighthearted millennial couple

Charming tale of young love with all its hopes and insecurities. Irreverently told with compassion and love for the animal world as well.
laronda tilghman
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love Vets!

This was a cute love story! I recommend it to people who love clean romances. And I do. Hats off to Aven Ellis.
Irene Dunbar
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Latte Fun To Read

Such a sweet read and I really did laugh out loud. Highly recommend! This book is perfect for a weekend away or a light summer read.
Annie Mihaylova
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Easy to read. Humorous romance book.
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just love everything that Aven Ellis writes. My heart literally skips a beat when I see that there is a new book from this author.
I love the fun, quirky female characters and the hot males that grace the pages of her books. This one was awesome. A British vet-Brooks- as the main character? Yes, please. The female lead-Payton- was so cute trying to aim for perfection when she was already the perfect girl for the hot vet. Plus, it was set in Seattle which is one of my favorite places. Lots of "
Suzanne Smart
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wish my love life had been like those in Aven Ellis' novels!!!! If they could be, I would go back to being 20 in a heartbeat!!!!! Always a feel good read, with interesting characters that always teach you about what they are involved in -- in this case, you learn about exotic vets, the business of blogging and more! Fun read!
Anniek
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Today's plan to improve myself item:

Try out one of those Green Tea Lattes with coconut milk and raw honey.
Never heard of this drink but it sounds like something I would really love.

Payton lives in Seattle and has two blogs. One is a blog about the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate, and the other one is about her own life. Payton wants everything to be perfect and she goes through great lengths to achieve this perfection. Payton also has a concierge job on the side to pay the bills, until she can full
Amy
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Aven Ellis

After reading this wonderful and interesting story I'm craving a Green Tea Latte and planning a trip to Seattle. Aven Ellis has once again created memorable characters that you enjoy spending time with and sharing their world. I'm looking forward the next book in this series.
Derna
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*** I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ***

Woo Hoo!! One of my favourite authors Aven Ellis is back with a new book and a brand new series. Green Tea Latte To Go is the first book in her Life, Love & Lattes series. I’m a big fan of Green Tea, so I knew that was a good sign. Instead of a hot hockey player we have a hot, British, exotic vet called Brooks, who has caught the eye of Seattle blogger, Payton James.

Payton loves being a blogger and is doing all she can t
Anna
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, arcs
Green Latte to Go was such a cute, contemporary romance! It's one of those stories that just make you feel good in general and gives you faith in the goodness of the people around you. It's nice to sit down at the end of the day and to relax, curl up with a book such as this, and to be able to smile and take a big sigh of relief.

Green Latte to Go was not a story filled with a lot of drama or angst. It was about doing the things that you love and not having to worry whether it meets others approv
Petra  Q
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a romantic read! A perfect love story! Aven Ellis always seems to warm my heart and give me THE FEELS every time I grab one of her books.

The Green Tea Latte To Go is the first book in a new series,
The Life, Love & Lattes Series.

And who would not love a blogger Payton and her warm and kind personality that is so easy to relate to and bond with? Hand up for me! I so adored the chemistry between Payton and her new man Brooks ( the very handsome British vet). Straight from the beginning,
  • Zoey & the Moment of Zen
  • Christmas Carol
  • Public Property (Freya Johnson, #2)
  • Suddenly Spellbound (Ivie McKie, #2)
  • Out of Practice (Breakup Doctor #4)
  • The Color Pink
  • A Minger's Tale: Beginnings
  • Until You
  • Prosecco & Paparazzi (The Passport #1)
  • A Time for Everything
  • Playing the Maestro
  • Bacon Pie
  • A Little Sugar, A Lot of Love (When Destiny Calls #1)
  • Prodigal
  • Eliza Bluebell
  • The Promise (The Lady Quill Chronicles, #1)
  • Legacy (Andalucian Nights, #3)
  • The Second Time I Saw You  (Oxford Blue, #2)
Aven began her publishing career in 2013 with her debut release, Connectivity. She currently writes hockey and baseball romances and is launching a royal romance series this year.

Her books are designed to make readers laugh out loud and fall in love. Happily-ever-after endings and good-boy heroes are guaranteed.

Aven lives in the Dallas area with her family. She is a huge fan of both the Dallas Sta