Start by marking “MindWipe: Dealing with Stress, Anger, and Ego” as Want to Read:
MindWipe: Dealing with Stress, Anger, and Ego

MindWipe: Dealing with Stress, Anger, and Ego

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A small, simple guide to dealing with stress, anger, and ego. With ordinary language, insight, and humor, this book explains mindfulness and provides specific ways to confront the destructive forces of anxiety, tension, and self-deception.

Special sections focus on mindful video gaming and stress-management for teachers.
Published June 27th 2016 by Justified Textworks

To ask other readers questions about MindWipe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MindWipe

Garrett
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've known Eric for a lot of years, so I'm not sure I can objectively analyze anything he writes. Fiction's easy, I can just go with my gut and describe my visceral & emotional responses to the content, but this...

This was a quick and helpful read about mindfulness from which anyone could benefit. I (like any adult) have been developing tools and strategies for dealing with stress and anger and sadness for almost my whole adult life, and I didn't find anything in this volume that conflicts w
10thumbs
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good, quick set of ideas to help establish a mindfulness practice — as free of pretense as one would want (or not want).

An observation: reading this book poolside while three 7-11 year old kids scream *may* not be the optimal reading environment.

Two minor critiques: First, I’m always interested in people’s personal experiences as a way to learn/understand new concepts. So I would have loved more this-then-that cause and effect examples of the things covered. It makes it more rooted in realit
Joey
Oct 30, 2016
Silke Behne
Nov 04, 2016
Mona
Jul 29, 2018
K
Oct 13, 2018
I'm a writer and high school English teacher. I also make electronic music; design websites; and host a podcast about education, economics, and killer robots. A lifelong video game addict, I'm also the co-host of the VeteranGamers podcast.

My work has appeared in the English Journal, The 3288 Review, and the poetry collection Home: Local Writers Reflect on Its Meaning.

I'm a lifelong political agita