Start by marking “Death Can Wait” as Want to Read:
Death Can Wait

Death Can Wait

A vacation to Brazil is everything Renee Walker thought it would be. Her and her husband, Luke, have an amazing time. Things get better when their friends invite them on their yacht for the return trip to the states. Luke and Renee relax as they make the slow, but wonderful journey home.

They are all unprepared when a storm rips apart the yacht. During the mayhem, Luke and
ebook
Published September 27th 2016 by Evan Bond

To ask other readers questions about Death Can Wait, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Can Wait

Alex Jo
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
This book is packed with action. A fight between lands. Four Americans who from the holiday in heaven ended up in the middle of hell fighting for their lives. Would they make out? There are twists you don’t think of and you wouldn’t see coming. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.
Roxie Prince
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read this review and more on my blog at [Roxie Writes].

‘Death Can Wait’ by Evan Bond
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
Finished on August 6, 2018
$.99 on Kindle

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Renee Walker and her husband Luke take an amazing trip to Brazil. They have the time of their lives, and they think things are about to get even better when their friends invite them to travel back to Florida on their yacht.

But none of them are prepared for the surprise storm that destroys the yacht. Luke and Renee go overboard while their friends
Voltan Drake
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is an action packed adventure that has some great plot twists. Very nicely done...an enjoyable read. I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily post this, my honest review.
Shari Bond
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an exciting and wild tale of survival and courage. I enjoyed this book.
The author keeps you wondering what is around the next corner.
Nina
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is one of those heart-in-your-throat stories that sticks in your head, leaving you to wonder, for days, what would you do in a similar situation. Worth the reading. I received this book from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily post my honest review.
Evan Bond
Tasmine Grayson
Sep 28, 2018
Rhonda L.
Feb 20, 2017
Evan Bond has always had a passion for telling stories. From a young age he was writing stories to entertain friends and family. As he grew older he continued to write. It transformed from one page stories to short fiction. Eventually it evolved into full length novels.

He is the author of To the Wolves, an Ethan McCormick novel, and Death Can Wait.

Evan currently lives in Florida with his wife Me