Start by marking “Bedwrecker” as Want to Read:
Bedwrecker

Bedwrecker

4.01  ·  Rating Details ·  1,899 Ratings  ·  309 Reviews
Every girl has had a broken heart.
Every girl knows love hurts.
Every girl has a story.

This is mine…

My name is Maggie May and I met him under a haze of purple lights. As cliché as it sounds he was tall, dark, and handsome as hell, and I had fireworks in my eyes…literally.

It was New Year’s Eve and beneath the magic of all that glitters and shines, I fell for him and his wicke
334 pages
Published November 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bedwrecker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedwrecker

Serena
Oct 10, 2016 Serena rated it it was amazing
5 SPARKS FLY STARS!!!

Bedwrecker wrecked me in all the best ways possible. And I LOVED. EVERY. MINUTE. From start to finish, I couldn’t put this book down. There is just SOMETHING about Kim Karr’s writing that pulls you in and does not let you go. It's captivating.

Keen Masters is sex personified. He’s fuck hot. From the moment he walked into the room, I melted. Tall, dark and handsome as hell. I felt Maggie’s attraction to him. It was INSTANT. And oh damn. He’s a dirty talker. It’s my weakness.
Emily McGee
Kim Karr and I officially have a love-hate relationship. Love because her books are so freaking good. Every. Single. Time. Hate, because Bedwrecker has put me in the biggest book funk! This book set a new precedent for books for me. It gave me everything. The scorching, combustible, hotter than hell erotic moments between Keen and Maggie. The meat of a very compelling, and terrifically crafted story. And last but not least. All. The. Feels.

Maggie and Keen are two very logical, yet love-pessimis
Books and Boys Book Blog
Oct 17, 2016 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

A knockout read, Kim Karr will have you laughing, blushing and savoring every moment you spend reading this smart, sassy read.

Maggie and Keen meet in the Big Apple on New Years Eve and let me just say the fireworks going off over Times Square wasn't the place it was happening. This couples chemistry was instant and hot.

Living on opposite sides of the country they thought they might be able to try the long distance approach, however unfortuna
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Bedwrecker was off the charts hot at times, sexy and sweet! Full review to follow!
UPDATE:
“All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand
But you turned into a lover, and, mother, what a lover you wore me out
All you did was wreck my bed
And, in the morning, kick me in the head”
- Rod Steward, Maggie May

Add some Taylor Swift lyrics, and you have the vibe for Keen & Maggie’s relationship in Bedwrecker.

“Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passi
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Maggie is in New York City to celebrate New Year's Eve with her friends. Just dancing, having fun and drinking whiskey. That's until she lays eyes on "Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome" and he is headed her way.

It's a small World when Mr. TDH turns out to be Sam's best friend, and her roommate's brother Keen Masters. The sparks fly between these two which leads to one unforgettable night. Not wanting the connection to end they make plans to text and for Keen to come out for a visit in 2 weeks.

But whe
Katy Evans
Oct 25, 2016 Katy Evans rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Kim Karr's amazing stories when I first read CONNECTED. There is something about that crackling chemistry she pulls off so well, and the delicious heart-wrenching angst. But let me tell you, guys, BEDWRECKER is not only one of my favorite Kim Karr books, but Keen is my absolute favorite hero of hers. He is just that sexy! I held my breath whenever he came on the page and then waited anxiously for him to appear yet again - he's THAT kind of hero. The one you cling to listen to ...more
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages

One night turned into so much more. When Maggie May, her roommate Brooklyn, and her friends Makayla and Cam fly to New York from California to celebrate new year, she didn't expect to start her year in the arms of Brooklyn's half brother and Cam's best friend, Keen Masters, a.k.a. Mr. Wall Street Wolf.

But the night proves they have potential to be something more, so despite being on opposite sides of the country, the two try to see where what they have is going
Natalie The Biblioholic
Nov 07, 2016 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, dual-pov, romcom, arc
You know those books that make you want to laugh at them, cry with them, kick, punch and slap them, then make you want to laugh and cry with them again??? This was that book!!

Kim Karr has been on my radar for quite some time, but until now, I actually hadn't read any of her books. Bedwrecker has changed all of that. I'm definitely adding all of her books to my TBR and her Tainted Love duet will be read as soon as possible.

Okay, so I predict that it will be next to impossible for you not to fall
Jayme
3,5 stars. Would you enjoy a book, which titles of each chapter are the titles of Taylor Swift's songs? No, it isn't a rhetorical question. I think it's hilarious idea, and such is this story.

This book you can safely read as a standalone, but we already met Maggie May in No Pants Required. She is Makayla's best friend. All characters scroll through this part too, but the stories are easy to read separately.

Maggie's story begins in New York, where she flew to celebrate New Year's Eve with her fri
Cristina | CristiinaReads
This book...

Why am I finding everything so funny and perfect in this book? hahahaha!

Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 4 bedWrecker_zpsjh7k6k0y.png

Bed Wrecker by Kim Karr is a sexy, fresh modern spin on dating, romance, and love. If you have read No Pants Required then you were introduced to past characters that will somewhat play an integral part in the story line of Bed Wrecker.

photo blackPNG_zpsawp677au.png“I can’t stop thinking about her. You tell me— is that love? I wish I could know for sure. ”

When Maggie meets Keen, it was insta-lust at first sight. Sparks were flying and so when Keen promises to meet Mag
TF
Jan 19, 2017 TF rated it really liked it
4 Happy Stars - Review to come!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Just to refresh your memory, we already met Maggie! She is Makayla's best friend in No Pants Required! And Keen is Cam's best friend. And the halfbrother of Maggie's roommate Brooklyn! BUT - you do not need to have read No Pants - you will totally understand everything that's happening here! BUT of course you should read it! ☺

Maggie and her Laguna Beach friends Makalya, Cam & Brooklyn decided to spend New Year's in New York City! That's where she's introduced to Keen. Cam's best buddie and B
Lisa Jones
Nov 02, 2016 Lisa Jones rated it it was amazing
Kim Karr's BEDWRECKER is an ultimate guilty pleasure! I had to honor of reading this book early and I have to say it delivered the perfect blend of quippy humor, breathtaking chemistry between Maggie and Keen, and a terrific solid storyline.

I think my favorite part of the book may have been the text message exchanges and name changes between Maggie and Keen. Some of them had be outright laughing. Kim has this special quality to her books that makes the characters feel significantly more real an
Kim
Oct 09, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars

Maggie is Makayla's best friend and Keen is Brooklyn's brother and Cam's best friend that we were introduced to in No Pants Required.

Maggie is sassy, strong, and thrives on control. She does not believe in love or happily-ever-afters (at least not for her). Keen is cocky, charming, alpha, and dominant. He is a work-a-holic and is controlled and focused. He does not do entanglements or distractions.

A hot New Year's Eve encounter in New York leads to a surprising connection with the pro
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
~~3.5 stars~~

If you read No Pants Required and enjoyed it because of the humor and you were expecting Bedwrecker to be the same like I did, well you'll be disappointed. This is Maggie and Keen 's story and though I enjoyed it I was expecting more.

It was way too predictable and flowed in somewhat of a straight line. There was no fluctuation in the story. Everything just seemed to go too smoothly to be rated a 5 star entertaining book. This is just my opinion. You may like it much more than I did
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I have experienced a few one night stands, prior to meeting my forever man of course! Anywho, none of them were like Keen & Maggie's night of bliss on New Year's Eve. These two share mind-blowing, bedwrecking sex - the connection between them was incredibly passionate an intense. So much so that they decide to keep in touch. Until Keen doesn't.

Keen Masters works on Wall Street, he is very career driven and loves his job. Nothing comes between him and the future he has planned for himself. Wh
Libby Harrison
The h was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too ditzy/annoying/whore-ish for me and the H deliberately flirted with other women in front of the h

DNF at chapter 3

Heroesinbooks
4.5 Perfectly Imperfect Fairytale Stars

Such a gorgeous book!
It has a sassy, quirky heroine-Maggie. It took me a little bit to warm up to her but once I got into her headspace I adored Maggie. She was a refreshing heroine in that what you saw was what you got. Her inner monologue was hilarious.

Our Hero, Keen, is so loveable. He was surprisingly vulnerable especially regarding his career event and his Mum. I liked that we saw that side of him. He is also sexy, funny and deliciously Alpha. There
Kim Karr
Oct 25, 2016 Kim Karr rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book!

This book...
It consumed me like a fever and I couldn't write fast enough. I wanted an alpha hero and a strong heroine. I wanted to write a romance between them with a little push and pull. A little angst, but not too much. A bit of funny, and some sweet too. And I wanted to add an over the top ending.

I hope I accomplished all of these things, and I hope you enjoy Maggie and Keen's story, because like Maggie, I knew Keen was trouble from the moment he walked in.

Believe it or not, the
Bookabulary
Nov 13, 2016 Bookabulary rated it really liked it
This book was an unexpected light, sweet, funny, and fun read! I didn't expect that because the first time my eyes landed on that cover, I was thinking it was going to be one of those smutty so-so reads. (I'm sorry but I have not read Ms Karr yet and so that meant that I was also not able to read the previous standalone book in this world.)

I really enjoyed Keen and Maggie's story and as well as their characters. I loved how they were openly unapologetic of their attraction with each other. It ju
❤Sana❤
Dec 01, 2016 ❤Sana❤ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 bedwrecking stars!

As sluty as it may look, I chose this book because of the cover.

(Can't a woman enjoy a fine ass?!)

But after reading the story, I admit that there is more to it than the hot cover.

It's new year's eve. Maggie is on a double date with her friend Makayla who is trying desperately to match make her with their friend Brooklyn James.

Trurns out Brooklyn has an interesting half-brother that would bring more sparks to Maggie's new year's eve.

“I bet just like the song says, you wreck
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: November 3, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance

:: 4 Pretty Little Stars ::

Can you really go back to the one that left you? This book is GREAT. I had very high expectations for this book and it certainly didn't disappoint me in any way. I love the feel of this book, the way the characters made me swoon, and the overall gist of the story. Too many woman are put into situations such as what happens in this story and the way the characters navigate this really brings it to life. St
Tessa
Nov 09, 2016 Tessa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
I can't anymore. I like the story, but Maggie's whining and 16 year old attitude by a full adult was too much for me. Have to DNF.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
"It's all or nothing."

I confess, I read Bedwrecker as a standalone. It's not listed as a series on Goodreads, but after reading it I've since learned that No Pants Required takes place prior to this one. While I don't feel that I missed anything in this story, I was certainly intrigued to go back and read Cam & Makayla's story, as they were very interesting support characters.

I met Maggie first, and found her to be a very fun and quirky character. She's wild and free with a sense of styl
Micah
Oct 30, 2016 Micah rated it it was amazing
Let me say...if you even remotely LIKED No Pants Required, you are going to freaking LOVE Bedwrecker. Next to Connected, this is now my favorite Kim Karr book, and I LOVE Kim Karr and her writing. It seems she cannot go wrong when she writes her characters and...this book hits is out of the park.

In No pants Required, Cam and Makalya got their happy ending. We also met Brooklyn and Maggie May. When I found out about this book, I assumed it was about Brooklyn and Maggie. At the end of No Pants Re
Nov 01, 2016 Laura rated it liked it
***ARC Provided via the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

3.5 Stars

This is my first book by Kim Karr. A friend of mine, who has pretty good taste in books, kept recommending Karr's books to me, but I always had a million others on the TBR so I never got to them. And, then there was a new one. I was interested, and I felt like I had a good foundation from the recommendations I had received.

I really enjoyed this. The author has a writing style that is both breezy and light, while also able to tell
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
It was written beautifully but I wasn't a fan of the female heroine. She had too many daddy issues that just made her so wishy washy. On top of the Taylor swift songs- no!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I love the sight of a new Kim Karr book on my kindle in the morning!

I am not going to lie, it took me a while to remember who these characters were -which has nothing to do with the book, but due to the fact that I read so many books! Once I was in there though, it all come flooding back, and I remembered how I wanted Maggie and Brooklyn to have a thing.

Well, Maggie is in the picture but it is Brooklyn's brother Keen who is her leading man.

I adored this pair, I l
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 All or Nothing Stars ~

Bedwrecker is a fun, flirty and overall entertaining read. You will get swept up in the storyline and the characters. I found it hard to put down once I started this story.

Bedwrecker is a Standalone novel that is a companion to her No Pants Required book. This is the story of Maggie and Keen. We met those characters in that first book, but I don’t believe the first book needs to be read first for a reade
Please feel free to check out my author page on facebook.

You may also contact me at AuthorKimKarr@gmail.com

I live in Florida with my husband and four kids. I've always had a love for reading books and writing. Being an English major in college, I wanted to teach at the college level but that was not to be. I went on to receive an MBA and became a project man
More about Kim Karr...

“It was the look in her eyes—the one that matched mine. A hunger that is never quite satisfied. An itch incapable of being scratched. A need so deep, no one can ever fill it.” 0 likes
“We’re not quite eye level, but close enough that I can turn my face to find his ear and whisper, “You’re good.” There’s a slight cocky nod of his head. “I am,” he murmurs, and that hot gaze of his pins me, holds me in place.” 0 likes