Start by marking “Hollywood Prince” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Prince

Hollywood Prince

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  1,462 Ratings  ·  274 Reviews
Brooklyn James should know better.
Born into Hollywood royalty, the brooding prince has a reputation as being a player. A manwhore. A womanizer.
Adoring fans are his thing.
His best friend’s little sister is not.
Even thinking about her the way he is isn’t cool.
Not cool at all.
And yet every time she pouts those sexy lips at him, she turns him inside out. Makes him harder than
326 pages
Published January 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Prince

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Amelia Waters is looking for her "happily ever after" and if that means kissing a few frogs along the way it's a small price to pay. That's how she finds herself at a club on New Year's Eve meeting a blind date her friend set her up with.

Amelia and Logan hit if off, but when she learns some disturbing information about her family she is on the next plane out to California to confront her brother. Once there she runs into Hollywood Price and bad boy Brooklyn James. Also known as her brothers BFF.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
Finding one prince is an accomplishment, finding two is a nightmare. Who will she choose?

I haven't seen a series name, but I recognize characters from previous books. I enjoyed the reunion with Cam and Makalaya. And, guess what? Yup, Cam is Amelia's brother. And...Cam is Brooklyn's best friend. So, when the sparks fly between Brooklyn and Amelia, he tries to resist. He tries to keep Cam's baby sister in the friend zone. It's too late to make a good impression on her big brother. His history wi
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3.5 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages

Amelia Waters is on the lookout for her Prince Charming. Having grown up as the only daughter in the Waters family, she is treated like a delicate princess, and for a long time, she let them do it. Now that she's might have found Mr. Right in ballplayer Landon Reese, she wakes up after midnight to see that her life is not as perfect as she thought it to be.

Before she could go on and see if Mr. Right really is Mr. Right, she flies to California to confront he
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Hollywood Prince was another amazing romance by Kim Karr.

We already met pantydropper Brooklyn in the previous books. He lives in southern California, is working a dead-end job as a life-guard, but he wants to be a screenwriter in Hollywood.

And then we have Amelia, the sister of Brooklyn’s best buddy Cam. She’s looking for her Mr. Right and not her Mr. Wrong-California. But they’re both so horrible attracted to each other. Only Brooklyn is not looking for forever yet, right? But this girl could
Jan
Two Princes, One Princess

I loved Hollywood Prince. I swooned,laughed,fell in love with the characters, My favourite of this series.

Brooklyn is the sinful badboy,the nicknamed panty-dropper, he's had his life in Hollywood, mingled with the rich and famous, had the model girlfriends and now by choice he's a lifeguard. I was looking forward to Brooklyn's story and Kim Karr did not disappoint.

Amelia is the younger sister of Cam, who is also the best friend to Brooklyn. Amelia has spent her days lo
Shannon Moore
Dec 21, 2016 Shannon Moore rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Hollywood Prince can most definitely be read as a standalone, but it does have characters from other stories. I read No Pants Required (Camden and Makayla) last summer, so when I was reading Hollywood Prince, I was actually really excited to see that Amelia is Cam's sister and we got to experience the group together again. Everything started coming back for me but Kim Karr does a fantastic job of filling in any necessary information, so you can easily read one without the other (though they're b ...more
Natalie The Biblioholic
Dec 31, 2016 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it really liked it
When I finished reading Bedwrecker, I was excited to see that Keen's brother, Brooklyn, would be getting his own story. I was already charmed by his character and couldn't wait to see what his HEA would look like. Color me delighted when I found out that his love interest was none other than Amelia, Cam's little sister (Cam is from No Pants Required).

Amelia has always dreamed of her very own prince charming. She soon finds herself with quite the dilemma because she's got two of them clamoring fo
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 28, 2016 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2016-reads
Sexy, Sweet, Sassy. This story will have you laughing and loving

Amelia has been looking for a prince in a swamp full of frogs, or should I say a city full of frogs. When she finds out some messed up news about her dad she went running to California to her brother Camden, wondering if her whole life is a lie, but she didn't find big Bro. Oh no, she found none other than reality star Brooklyn James.

Brooklyn James, wants more out of life besides being a lifeguard and being a former reality star. Ju
Shayna
HOLLYWOOD PRINCE has got to be one of my all time favorites by Kim Karr! It's sexy, smart, and wickedly entertaining! Brooklyn James was EVERYTHING!

"Beg me, Amelia. Call out my name, and I'll make you come like no one ever has."

I mean...COME ON! That was HOT right?!

I could tell you over and over again how much I LOVED Brooklyn's character, but our heroine, Amelia Waters, she was just this sassy ball of sunshine and an absolute PERFECT fit for our hunky Brooklyn. Like a lot of us, she is searc
Rachel Anne
Jan 22, 2017 Rachel Anne added it
Shelves: dnf
I didn't like this book from page 1 pretty much. The h immediately irritated me. When she ran into that guy (I dont even remember his name!) I hated the interaction. It just seemed so...what-the-crap-just-happened because it seemed important but all I read was childish, unrealistic, and annoying. I seriously only got a few pages in before I decided there was no way I was going to spend my day on it. It could have been an issue of timing, writing style, etc. since it has so many positive ratings. ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

Image

ARC received for an honest review

You can read Hollywood Prince without reading No Pants Required and Bedwrecker, but why would you want to miss out of the hotness of Cam and Keen?

This is Amelia and Brooklyn's story - if you have read the previous books, you will recognise Cam and Makayla and Keen and Maggie. Cam is Amelia's brother, and Keen is Brooklyn's brothe. Though this is A & B's story, there is plenty of our other lovelies in this book.

I adore a good friends to lovers book, and when
Amy
Dec 21, 2016 Amy rated it really liked it
4.5 Sweet & Sexy Stars!!

“Everything about you is my business.” Game over. Right here. Right now. The way he says those six words, the possessiveness in his tone, the hunger in his eyes–there is no way I wouldn’t give him anything he asks for. No matter how strong I want to appear to be, I’m his for the taking.

There is just something truly special about picking up a Kim Karr novel. When you pick up one of her books, you just know you’re going to go on a fun, thrilling and swoon-worthy ride.

Ho
Dec 23, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

Brooklyn and Amelia's story took a little while to get going for me. I think I was expecting more of a forbidden story, one that took off right away. Instead, what I got was a forbidden story that was crossed with a slower burn friends to lovers story.

I identified with Brooklyn a little more than Amelia, even though they were both in similar places. Amelia was still waiting for a chance to start her dream, and a reveal of info in her life p
Heather andrews
Dec 21, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Brooklyn sure appreciates how his woman dresses, "pressing his front to my back, he nips at my earlobe, eliciting a full-body shiver that sends chill bumps racing across my flesh, and whispers, “I am so effing you in this dress when we get home.” I fell in love with Brooklyn, I enjoyed this book.
Chloe reads
Jan 02, 2017 Chloe reads rated it it was amazing
5 Hollywood STARS!

Hollywood Prince has to be my favourite book of Kim Karr so far! This book can definitely be read as a standalone but you will certainly recognize a few characters if you've already read Bedwrecker and No Pants Required (hellooooo Keen & Cam).

Amelia Waters (Cam's sister) is still hoping to find her Prince Charming and get her Happy Ever After. She's had a rough time due to her brother's death and family issues. She works for her father's company even though she'd rather b
Rejane
Jan 04, 2017 Rejane marked it as not-interested
Never cared for this plot. I'm from a country/culture that this kind of thing was never a problem. Nobody cares. This siblings bff is just so immature, IMO. If you decide, if anyone decides to date their sibling's bff just be a grown up and be open. The only thing is if the relationship doesn't work you have to deal with the friendship between your sibling and your ex. Other than that, from where I came from, nobody cares.
Elle Christensen
Jan 03, 2017 Elle Christensen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
Another home run for Kim Karr. While Hollywood prince is a standalone, it intertwines with the same characters from two other books and I have been completely enthralled with each one. Not to mention the fun in seeing the other characters I loved so much again. I was so excited to read Brooklyn and Amelia’s book and it was as great as I expected it to be!

Brooklyn…oh my. I’m fanning myself just thinking of his deliciousness. He is loveable and funny, sexy as hell, and completely stole my heart. I
Anne OK
Jan 02, 2017 Anne OK rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Spent the day with royalty! But cheering for Brooklyn all the way!!

A slow burn that is so charged with sensuality and swoons. It's an easy day fun read. Full of all those sexy and sassy feels. Yet it was emotionally sweet and romantic as well, along with explosive chemistry that doesn't disappoint those looking for a hot read with a solid storyline.
Serena
Jul 30, 2016 Serena rated it it was amazing
5 LET'S WRITE OUR STORY STARS!!!

When I found out that Kim Karr was writing Brooklyn's story I was so excited! When I found out it was Brooklyn and Amelia's story my anticipation was off the hook! I could not wait! I knew it was going to be fun, sexy, sweet and naughty! And forbidden. THEN, when I read the synopsis, oh damn! I knew I was going to be taken on a ride with these two! Let me tell you, I was NOT disappointed!

Once upon a time....

There was a kiss....and a wedding. A make believe wedding
Three Chicks
Dec 23, 2016 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

We all want to find that perfect guy. We're all looking for love-the big kind, the kind that will change the world as we know it.

Amelia Waters is hanging out in a swanky New York night club about to meet her blind date. It's the kind of club her late brother Brandon loved. She's met a lot of frogs while waiting to meet her prince. She doesn't have high hopes for this one. But Landon is a hot baseball player and things just might be looking up.

Of course there's always the fly
Sophie
Jan 03, 2017 Sophie rated it it was amazing
Hollywood Prince by Kim Karr is a total royal treat. One I was fully engrossed in and one I ended up falling head over heels in love with.

This 'series' of standalone books are my favourites of Kim's. I feel so connected to the characters and I am in awe at Kim's writing, which just goes from strength to strength. Each book, while featuring new characters, holds so many similar aspects to the others that just pushes my love up higher and higher.

As always Kim's story telling was flawless. For me,
Alecia
Dec 29, 2016 Alecia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-arcs
***I accepted an ARC of Hollywood Prince by Kim Karr to read and review***

What if all the fairy tales we knew as a child are a lie? What if your prince charming isn't the clean cut man you dreamed of? What if your prince turns out to be a bad boy manwhore?

I Loved Hollywood Prince! everything about this novel drew me in, as usual when it comes to a novel written by Kim Karr i was instantly addicted.

I loved the sexy scenes that scorched the pages on my kindle. I loved the chemistry between Amelia
Mytimeoutbookblog
Dec 28, 2016 Mytimeoutbookblog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carrie
Reviewed by Carrie

When sparks fly between Brooklyn and Amelia, he tries to resist and keep Cam's little sister in the friend zone. Brooklyn's man whore reputation is public knowledge and he's not the best candidate for someone searching for a prince. But that doesn't stop him from wanting Cam. Is he a lost cause? Is he even capable of changing his ways? Will Amelia stick with the prince that seems to be perfect for her, or will she take a chance on the Hollywood Prince that makes her want to to
Chanpreet
Dec 21, 2016 Chanpreet rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
Becca
Dec 29, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Brooklyn James and boy, he does not disappoint! I fell hard for our Hollywood Prince. I knew there was much more to the illusive hunk floating in and out of Bedwrecker and No Pants Required.

Full review to come
Felicia Eddy
Dec 28, 2016 Felicia Eddy rated it it was amazing
Amelia has spent her whole life looking for Mr. Right, her Prince Charming they guy who is going to sweep her off her feet and never let her touch the ground. She has been dreaming about this since she was 10 years old - she has even had her fairytale wedding at 10 to Mr. Not So Right bad boy Brooklyn James. Now with her life not what she thought it was she ends up on her brother's doorstep but with Cam and Makayla out of town she is forced to stay with Brooklyn. Can Mr. Not So Right be the one? ...more
Ann Massad
Jan 11, 2017 Ann Massad rated it really liked it
4 Stars

This was a cute, funny, some hot scenes enjoyable read.
We meet Amelia in NYC, where she works for her dad with a passion/hobby of photography on the side. She believes you need to kiss some toads before you'll kiss your Prince charming, but Prince charming is out there, right? She has some intense family drama going on, which sends her impulsively flying to Southern California to get some answers from her older brother Cam ASAP. Well, he's not home when she drunkenly arrives (hey, she's
Sbell
Jan 24, 2017 Sbell rated it liked it
It took me about 25% in of
this book to really even begin
to like the characters.

Amelia was sweet, but she had
so much baggage and so much
self doubt, that at times I just
wanted to put the book down.
Amelia had the "I was a good
girl my whole life and now I
want to live-just in case I
missed something" syndrome.
I was rolling my eyes. Because
in actuality Amelia was a good
girl and that in itself was what
drew people to her. Once she
got over herself I enjoyed the
book much more.

Brooklyn was a doll. He was
Kiki
Once again, nope!
No can do!
DNF!
It's just not my thing!
Since when do I hate manwhores? Well I guess since they refused to somewhat act like adults and can't keep it on their pants after meeting the love of their lives.
Suddenly the mills and boon alpha male celibate heroes are sounding more intriguing!
Elizabeth Sherrell
Dec 27, 2016 Elizabeth Sherrell rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017
“Two princes, but only one is meant to be mine.”

Hollywood Prince was my first Kim Karr read, and I adored it! I absolutely love a friends to lovers story, and when you throw in the “off-limits” aspect, I love it even more.

“You see, the problem with being a former Goody Two-shoes is that you never quite leave that persistent little ghost of yourself behind, no matter how supposedly chill your adult self is.”

Amelia Waters is looking for Mr. Right—her Prince Charming. She’s the girl who always
Please feel free to check out my author page on facebook.

You may also contact me at AuthorKimKarr@gmail.com

I live in Florida with my husband and four kids. I've always had a love for reading books and writing. Being an English major in college, I wanted to teach at the college level but that was not to be. I went on to receive an MBA and became a project man
More about Kim Karr...

“Sometimes in the dark of the night we see what we want, wish for things that can never be, have hope we shouldn’t.” 1 likes
“Don’t forget to capture all the moments that really matter.” 1 likes