Start by marking “i-SPY Nature: What Can You Spot? (Collins Michelin i-SPY Guides)” as Want to Read:
i-SPY Nature: What Can You Spot? (Collins Michelin i-SPY Guides)

i-SPY Nature: What Can You Spot? (Collins Michelin i-SPY Guides)

i-Spy Nature What Can You Spot
Published July 1st 2016 by Collins

To ask other readers questions about i-SPY Nature, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about i-SPY Nature

Start your review of i-SPY Nature: What Can You Spot? (Collins Michelin i-SPY Guides)
Clare O'Beara
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book promisingly starts with clouds but spends more time on types of rock and less on birds than you'd expect. The writing is tiny. Kids are to spot the items and when they have enough points can send off via website for a badge (over 13s or get a parent to do it).

While growing up we had many of these little books, from birds, the seashore or trees to horses. They were great fun and informative. I think this one tries to fit in too many aspects so pick your book from the series with care.
Sophie Crane
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: animals
These books brought back memories as a child for me. They stimulate Interest and raised a curiosity in the two boys. So much so, that their electronic devices, did not see much light of day during the week away with us. Bright,colourful and well illustrated.
Alice Cavender
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the many books we focused on when doing our animal classification topic however, from the children's perspective this is one they enjoyed the most.
We used this book in key stage 1 in a very interactive way where the children had to walk around the school grounds and play eye spy with a partner. This book gave them more of a focus and ideas of what things they might be able to spot. Once they had spotted something they made a tally which would later link in with maths and also ha
Alexandra
Jun 02, 2019
avid.reader.1m
Aug 29, 2019
Courtney Perry
rated it did not like it
Apr 28, 2020