Start by marking “Deadly Obsession (Deadly #2)” as Want to Read:
Deadly Obsession (Deadly #2)

Deadly Obsession (Deadly #2)

Winter Cortez is struggling to regain her life after a vicious assault almost four years ago.
Finally, she meets a man she feels she can trust.
But her attacker is still out there. And he is watching her every move.

Sam Mitchell, the former Military man, agrees to do a favor for his friend and teammate.
A favor which brings him face to face with a woman who brings out all of

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Obsession

Mg Herrera
Oct 27, 2016 Mg Herrera rated it liked it
3 “ Obsessive” stars

After a vicious assault four year ago, Winter Cortez has sober up and is able to get up every morning. That’s until she receives a call that will turn her life upside-down again.

Determined to face her demons, Winter comes back to New York when she meets Sam Mitchell, a former Military man who will do whatever it takes to protect her from her attacker.

I liked the hero, he was an alpha male, possessive & protective over the heroine and fell hard over heels upon just one
2OCC Reviews
Nov 02, 2016 2OCC Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma

Stars: 5

Deadly Obsession has to be one of my top reads of 2016 and I absolutely loved it.

KL Humphreys has written another heartbreakingly beautiful story in the Deadly series. Deadly obsession had me captivated from the start and I instantly fell in love with the characters. KL Humphreys has done an incredible job with writing the point of view of both characters and writing the characters emotions in a way where I as feeling what the characters were feeling.

I am in love with Sam and wish that
Nicole
Oct 30, 2016 Nicole rated it really liked it
Deadly Obsession by K L Humphreys is Book 2 in the Deadly series.

This time our main characters are Sophia's best friend Winter and Sophia's army team mate Sam. There is an instant connection between Winter and Sammie and all he is wants to do is protect her and kill whoever it was that put the fear in her eyes and causes her to flinch away from physical affection even from her family.

It's an instant love at first sight between Winter and Sammie as Winter deals with her issues caused by her rape
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 03, 2016 MJ's Book Blog and Reviews rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

In book one; Deadly Hunt (Sophia and Nathan's story), we found out that Winter had been attacked and was understandably struggling to deal with it. In Deadly Obsession we find out just what happened that night, what happened after, and we see what happens when the truth comes out about it all.

Melanie
Nov 04, 2016 Melanie rated it really liked it

Sam is Sophia’s teammate from the military and she has asked him to keep an eye on Winter, her best friend and his new neighbour, while she settles in. He reluctantly agrees but is soon completely enthrall
Jessica
Oct 28, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing
This book! This book is so heartbreaking yet at the same time it was an adventure with a heroine while works so hard to overcome her past, while finding true love and becoming a new woman.

The writing was amazing. KL is able to pull you in and make you fall i lmao love with these characters, their pasts, and the side characters.

The plot was so heartbreaking. We learn about it in book one but seeing the characters experience it in someone else's eyes will never give you the full feels as you get
Candy
Nov 01, 2016 Candy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
That was a journey of heartache, to have to bear a secret on your own and the closest people to you don't know the extent. Well done KL. You captured the purest meaning of that kind of situation and what happens afterwards. Winter endured and was strong even if she didn't know it, then Sam comes along makes her feel again after such a tragedy. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time and in the end you had me worried but you came through. I could feel the fear and the love that everyone ...more
Ellie Williams
Jul 31, 2016 Ellie Williams rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Winter continues her story where she left off from in Deadly Hunt.
Just when she thinks she's safe, he comes for her again, back with a vengeance. She moves back home to be with Sophia and her friends, hoping that telling them the truth of what happened to her will make all the difference, however, she'll have to face the past and finally, do something about it.
Rachel Roy
Oct 28, 2016 Rachel Roy rated it it was amazing
This one brings the feels! If you enjoyed Deadly Hunt you need to come see the Obsession!

Can't wait for the next book in the series as we learn more about the men and women of Deadly Series!
Stefanie Carney
Mar 13, 2017 Stefanie Carney rated it it was amazing
Deadly Obsession is by far something to obsess about. This is the second story in the Deadly series and they just keep getting better. Fair warning though, this will break your heart, at least it did mine. I have found that sequels can either go one of three ways; one they can be a letdown, they can just be not as good as the first. Two, they could just be a big setup for the third book and feel like a waste of time. Third, which I am happy to say this book falls under, it blows you away with pe ...more
Jaytee T
Mar 12, 2017 Jaytee T rated it it was amazing
This Authors sure knows how to write a good book, considering this is only the second book I've read of hers, it really captured my heart, so moving, so gripping, so exciting, Romance, Danger, Suspense Everything you need in a bloody good Romance read.

Talk about how tight knit the characters were, you don't have to be family by blood to be family they all looked out for one another and cared deeply the men in this group/family are really Hot caring sweet but absolutely deadly dangerous if you ge
Shannon Godwin
Oct 15, 2016 Shannon Godwin rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!!! I can't say enough about this book. If you're looking for strong women & alpha men who work hard, fight and love harder then you need this book!
Winter & Sam's story will keep you on the edge of your seat for wanting more. This story doesn't come without some sadness but you will still find your piece of mind at the end.
Yes I shed my tears but I don't know if anyone who wouldn't have.
I hope all the characters get their own stories told.... I love these books & Humph
Vickie Sarmina
Nov 10, 2016 Vickie Sarmina rated it liked it
Winter was a prisoner every day of her life, as long as he was out there! She thought she had finally found piece and had hidden from him, but he found her again. Winters best friend Sophia arranges for a place to stay to get away from him. Sophia also asks Winter's neighbor, Sam Mitchell, to watch over her and keep her safe from her stalker. Sam tries to maintain a distance given Winters past issues. However, he becomes more involved with her time goes on and as he takes on the role of her prot ...more
Amanda Stafford
Feb 23, 2017 Amanda Stafford rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review, and have to say I loved it, the author did a great job with Winters storyline, and the serious subject matter was well thought out and it looks like K.L. Humphreys really did her homework, I love the characters, and how everyone had there own unique quirks, but as a group they really fit together, really looking forward to the next in the Deadly Series...A well deserved five stars!!
Mona williams
Feb 19, 2017 Mona williams rated it it was amazing
another amazing book you wrote! its about a young woman who awhile back was brutally attacked by someone she knows. he starts to stalk her so her best friend soph hires a man to protect her. they meet and sparks fly. he will protect her with his life. a action packed book! thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Sassy Southern
Nov 17, 2016 Sassy Southern rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book in the Deadly series.
I absolutely loved Sam in this book. Winters was ok. I get from her past why she acts the way she does. She just wants to is move on. It's a good storyline and theres enough suspense to keep you on the edge of your seat. I'd recommend this book to my friends.
Wendy Porter
Nov 17, 2016 Wendy Porter rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fantastic story. Book tells us Winters sad story and her struggles. Sammy the hero sounds good to me. We also find out more of Sophia's and Nathan's story. This is a must read, I can't wait for more from this series to find out more of the characters and their storys. Highly recommend as a must read series.
Diana Strenka
Diana Strenka rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2016
Alice Ballinger
Alice Ballinger rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2016
BookSmacked
BookSmacked marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Amber Frey
Amber Frey marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
J.W.
J.W. marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Sunny
Sunny marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Becky Fairweather
Becky Fairweather marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Mia Davids
Mia Davids marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Angie Peterson
Angie Peterson marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Brandi
Brandi added it
Sep 17, 2016
SJ Mullins
SJ Mullins marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Sienna Grant
Sienna Grant marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Selma
Selma marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Pavan Kaur
Pavan Kaur marked it as to-read
Brenda Bauman
Brenda Bauman marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Elizabeth Neal
Elizabeth Neal marked it as to-read
Grace Charles
Grace Charles marked it as to-read
Yvonne Evans
Yvonne Evans marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
KL Humphreys was born in London, England but now lives in Ireland with the love of her life. In a way, the world has him to thank for her Debut Novel. After years of thinking about writing the story that had been dying to get out of her head, she finally confided in her other half. He gave her an enthusiastic “Go for It!” and she started writing it the very next day.

Miss Humphreys loves music, esp
More about K.L. Humphreys...

Deadly (4 books)
  • Deadly Hunt (Deadly #1)
  • Deadly Encounter (Deadly #3)
  • Deadly Mistake (Deadly #4)