Start by marking “STONED (Wrecked #1)” as Want to Read:
STONED (Wrecked #1)

STONED (Wrecked #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  2,467 Ratings  ·  515 Reviews
“A rock star with no rhythm is a man with no soul.” – Stone Lockhart
As the lead singer of one of the hottest bands to hit the rock scene, f*cks are free, drugs come easy, and music is life.
For as long as Stone can remember, Willow has been his music – the notes that weave his soul together. His rhythm.
Until he threw her away.
All he has left is a handful of pills and a
Published July 11th 2016

Jennifer Kyle
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.75 My Rhythm STARS

description

Stone Lockhart is the lead singer of Wrecked and this hero/antihero surely wrecks his relationship with his first and only love, Willow. Stone falls hard into drug use, other women, fame and breaks sweet Willow's heart.

description

Willow leaves the tour and starts a new life all the while the arrogant Stone’s world isn’t affected until he realizes that he has finally lost her. Stone really thought that Willow would be waiting for him and that a few apologies would fix what he has broken
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Mandi Beck" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Stoned
AUTHOR: Mandi Beck
GENRE: Contemporary Romance | A second chance romance
CHAPTERS: 42
RELEASE DATE: July 13th 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

STONED: Starts off with the 'Prologue' with Stone spiraling out of control in a drug induced binge. This is spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' (Willow & Stone).
This is very easy to get into, your thrown right into the gritty world of a renowned bad b
Snow
Oh my,

oh, sweet Jesus...

Just stating this: those of you who loved Ghosted by J.M. Darhower will simply be overwhelmed with this story of second chances after the biggest fucking mistakes one can ever make in drugs & alcohol induced dickhead behavior that lead to cheating his one and only love, that he took for granted, then deal with fallout, the regret, guilt, remorse and yet find the strength to admit it to himself, man up and after deep groveling, finding his own redemption in sear
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
♬♬♬♬4 Lollipop Stars♬♬♬♬

photo 1467265635966-2_zpssroehhzf.jpg

Stone Lockart was the very definition of a bad ass Rockstar. From money, to women and fame, he's had everything but along with that came the drugs. Having been with his longtime girlfriend Willow, he thinks that she's always gonna be there for him but little does he kow, she's had enough and decides to leave him. Finally realizing that she's gone, he decides to make a change and go to rehab to get himself clean. But can he win her back?
 photo melody-music-notes-flying-stave-stylized_zpssknswoi8.png
Willow has always loved making mu
Lea ★
*Arc kindly provided by TRSOR Promotions in exchange for my honest review*

This book deals with drug/alcohol abuse, cheating rock star and love triangle, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Holly angst! I loved this! I could not put it down. I was mesmerised from the moment I read the prologue. I am not kidding.
This is my first book by Mandi Beck, and boy, it sure won't be my last.
Talk about emotional turmoil... this book had plenty of it.
I love angsty second chance romance books, so I had a feeli
Katie(babs)
Jun 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: gag-worthy-book
Adriana Locke
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure what I was expecting when Mandi sent me the first chapters of this book. Well, wait, that's a lie. I expected the same 'ol rock star romance.
Ha. Ha. Freaking. Ha.
Yes, Stone is a rock star. And at the very start of this book, that's the only way to define him: utter rock star with all the baggage and additions a rock star should have.
My reader friends - that's just where this story begins.
The evolution of Stone in this book is breathtaking. He's the alpha we have come to know Mandi
Sybil aka Lala
Dear Mandi

Since your character had such a penchant for writing letters, I decided to write you one of my own.

I read your work the first time with Love Hurts and in that book your introduced me to a song, ‘Burn’ by Ray LaMontagne. It is still one of my favourite songs to date. Since I loved that book so much and also have a great love of music there was absolutely no way I would not read this book. I mean books about rock stars are my crack.

Love Hurts is a book that stood out of the many books I
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

So, a little adventure into Listopia-land found me this little nugget...specifically one that dealt with cheating. Unfortunately, it wasn't exactly my kind of cheating.

Stone is a rock star and as his band becomes more and more famous, Stone drifts away from the man he was into a full fledged stone-r. So much so, that he doesn't even realize the women he is with are not his true love, Willow. He's in full fledged fantasy land.

The good part about the cheating (IMO) is that we don't h
Reanell Tisdale
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Wow. JUST WOW!! It is now 2:36 a.m. and I just finished Stoned. Mandi blew this one out of the ballpark!! I loved her Love Hurts series but hot damn Stoned blew me away.

Okay, let me begin by saying Mandi Beck wrote her heart out with this book! I don't even have the words to articulate how much she blew me away with Stoned. From the start she had me HOOKED! She also wrote some incredible characters, especially 2 very sexy men. I was so torn between these 2 men and had no idea how Willow was eve
Nina Levine
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
LOVED this book so hard!
Pam Nelson
5 Stoned Stars

I was apprehensive going in. I have read another book by Mandi Beck and liked it up until about a half way then I just couldn’t connect. So I was hoping this wasn't like that and I am sooooo glad I gave this author a second chance because I lovvvvveeedd this BOOK!

Stone won me over, heck he will probably won every red blooded female who reads this book over. He fought and fought and fought never giving up on himself or his lady love. And it wasn't easy but he did what he felt he had
Polly
Look let's be real. If you could make a book with all the ingredients that I'm guaranteed to hate and never read, this would be it.

Cheating rockstar, asshole, druggie, triangle? Yep that's a hard no 99% of the time.

Something made me click this one last night. Like I needed some out of my box angst in my life.

I'm glad I did. Yes he was a asshole. However I forgave him. It wasn't easy...at all. It was an emotional journey. A journey I'm glad I went on.

I wish there was a epi because I needed mo
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
A great, angsty story of redemption and inner strength, STONED held no shortage of feels and emotion. I would recommend this book to any of my friends! It’s got everything I love about a romance novel. There were all kinds of turmoil and drama, rock bottom lows, and shocking truths. I loved the heartfelt moments and hot, sexy scenes as well. I mean, who doesn’t love a broody, smart-mouthed rock star? I thoroughly enjoyed watching Stone fight to win Willow back and I truly found myself wondering ...more
Heather Pollock
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rocker, favorites
#review #oneclick #mustread @authormandibeck

Stoned

QueenZany 5 Star Review

Stoned
by Mandi Beck

Mandi Beck literary gutted me!! With this beautiful and yet poignant story! Let's say I was up to 4am in the morning reading. I couldn't put it down. I felt as if I would stop. My heart would just crumble into a million pieces. Yes I was shattered at times. As if i could feel Willows and Stones pain. With every word you're drawn deeper into the word of “Stoned.” Its a beautiful fucked up love story that
Jessica Viteri
“You’re like this inferno. This big damn burning house. Flames consuming every inch of it, every inch of you. But I love you. God, I love you. So I hold on, and when you push, I hold on even tighter until you’re throwing fire at me as well. I let you burn us down because leaving you was never an option. I’ve held on for so long, you’ve finally killed my flame. I can’t fight fire with fire if mine is gone. So now what? Do I just stay here with you, and try to dig us out of the ashes of what’s le ...more
RentasticReads
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hand me one of those watermelon flavored lollies before we start with this, will ya Stone? *warning: slightly long review ahead.*

God, I'm in shock. I'm still having a hard time coming down from everything that just happened. This book rocked me and wrecked me to the core. It just hit me on all the right spots—everywhere, really. It gutted me more than I anticipated. It tore me apart more than I thought it would. The passion exuded in the entire book was so palpable, it bordered on mind-numbing i
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
FULL REVIEW POSTED:

5 'Birdie' stars!

Yessss. I can finally write my review for this book! Do you know how torturous that was? To wait until it releases? I swear the one thing that sucks about being a blogger is waiting for the book to release so that we could talk about it with others!

This book was perfect. Amazing. Just so freaking good! It was also real. That's what I loved most about this. It's the fact that you can relate to the characters and the fact that the stuff that happens is what ha
bookbruin
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stoned is an incredibly emotional and heartbreaking story of redemption, forgiveness and ultimately unconditional love. Mandi Beck doesn't pull any punches and drags the reader on this brutally honest and raw journey right along with the characters. I think I experienced every emotion possible - anger, love, grief, hope, etc while reading/listening to this story. Stoned is a stand alone second chance romance.

Stone is not the typical hero. In fact, I pretty much despised him for a lot of the book
Joy
I'm so excited for another release from Mandi Beck. She always brings it with her stories and Stoned is no different. This book is gritty and raw. These two are SOUL MATES to their very core there is never any denying that, but I'm gonna be honest there were some points in this story that I wanted more for Willow. But every time I felt that Stone no longer deserved her I saw even the slightest flicker of redemption that he deserved and I knew their time would come.

Stone is an addict. To say that
Terri
Jul 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice enough story but unfortunately I just didn't love this one. I enjoyed the writing and the storyline up to around the half way point and just started to loose interest. No real emotional connection to either of the main characters. I just didn't feel their chemistry.
Riz
Aug 07, 2016 rated it liked it
3.25 Stars
Heather C
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: july-2016, arc
So, I've been a stalker of Mandi's for a while now. She will always been one of those author's that I will read anything she writes. No questions asked. Her Caged Loved Series is in my list of Top Books of 2015. So when I found out about Stoned, I've been dying to get my hands on it!

Stone Lockhart has become your typical bad boy rocker. He lives his life chasing his next high through drugs and sex. He has the love and support of his long-time girlfriend but eventually his behavior and his desire
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
"My heart doesn't beat in rhythm when you're not around. I need you, to be me. I'm your rhythm, and you're for damn sure mine."

That quote alone sums up the whole book for me. If you've read Stoned you'll understand. If not then what in the hell are you waiting for? Oh the release! Well make sure you buy this book and read it immediately. It's one that you definitely won't forget.

I can not put into words how much Stoned means to me. I felt Willow's pain. I felt Stone's dilemma when he had to cho
Brandi
Stone Lockhart is the bad-ass rockstar that every woman wants. He's the rockstar that Willow once had. A drunken, drug-fueled stupor has Stone sending Willow on her way while he continues to live in the limelight, thinking nothing could touch him.

That all comes crashing down.

Stone ends up in rehab. This is when the story gets real. We see his hatred for himself and his hatred for others. We also see his love for Willow and his love for his family. We see how the drugs made Stone a dark, twiste
Paperback Princess
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*5+++++ Stars*

"My heart doesn't beat in rhythm when you're not around. Come be my rhythm. I need you, to be me"

What can I say that this book doesn't say for itself...Stoned is fanfkntastic straight out the gate!!!

Stone Lockhart lead singer of The Wrecked... living that rock star life to the fullest until he loses his rhythm ..his Birdie, the love of his life Willow. This is his story of him trying to get clean and trying to win his girl back.

I absolutely love this book ..omg so much emotion a
Claudia Burgoa
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After the prologue I hated Stone. But I wanted to know what had happened between Willow and him, and if he’d be man enough to get her back.
Come chapter one and after a long tour, Stone arrives at his home. Not what I expected, but it was a great set up to bring him down to his lowest.
Miss Beck delivers a soul wrenching, heart breaking story of two broken souls who loved each other once and have to grow in order to find themselves.
With a beautiful, blunt prose and a great cast of characters, Man
LeeAnne
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
I just didn’t love this book. I felt like the author was trying to force emotion onto the reader and it just lacked a connection. I made it to 65% before throwing in the towel. The book read like it was missing a chapter, there were things going on in the beginning that were confusing and I wasn’t really sure what was happening. It was hard to connect with Willow’s character and it was unbelievable the way he continues to treat her even after they’re back together.
BeautyandtheBooks
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My mind, body, and soul will be consumed by Stone and Willow's story for a while. How do I even pick up another book right now? There's not one feeling I wasn't enveloped in while reading this book!!
Mandy
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed-paperback
A little out of my comfort zone but a fantastic story. I love a good grovel.
Alpha Obsessed: Stoned by Mandi Beck 3 13 Aug 30, 2016 04:20AM
NEW BOOK!!! EEEK 1 17 Nov 24, 2015 01:37PM
  • Snare (Falling Stars, #3)
  • Razor's Edge (Afflictions, #1)
  • Written in the Scars
  • Sweet Cheeks
  • Time and Space (Crazy Good, #3)
  • Over the Hills and Far Away (NOLA's Own, #1)
  • Brooks (Benson Brothers, #1)
  • Blood to Dust
  • Love of a Rockstar (Love of a Rockstar, #1)
  • Revelry (Taint, #1)
  • Make Me Sin (Bad Habit, #2)
  • Guided Love (The Prick Series, #1)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Unblocked - Episode Four (Timber Towers, #4)
  • Rock Star (Groupie, #2)
  • More Than Kisses (More Than Water, #1.1)
  • Assure Her (Assured Distraction, #1)
  • Rane

Wrecked (3 books)
  • Rhythm (Wrecked #1.5)
  • Judged (Wrecked #2)
“I'm the glue that puts all her pieces together. All of those beautiful broken pieces are mine to fix. You're just a bystander.” 3 likes
“My emotions are a chaotic riot
I love him
I hate him
I want to hold him
I want to hit him
I want so much.
But I don't know what to do with any of it. - Willow”
2 likes