Start by marking “Harmony (A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll #2)” as Want to Read:
Harmony (A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll #2)

Harmony

(A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll #2)

Sean Scott, lead guitarist of Destiny Fades to Blue, the "it" boys of rock, is used to having any woman he wants. He's never at a loss for companionship and his philandering ways are frequently on the front page of the tabloids. Summer Anderson, one of the founding members of Sweet Southern Sass, the platinum selling sweethearts of country, has never had much time for ...more
Published by Skye Turner Books

To ask other readers questions about Harmony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harmony

Start your review of Harmony (A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll #2)
Jody
Fans of romances set in the sensual world of music will find themselves drawn to this decadent delight full of steamy encounters, with just a bit of angst, as the bad boy of rock falls for the good girl of country music. Fears over fidelity, issues of jealousy, and possessive fans are just a few of the roadblocks to HEA in this second installment in Ms. Turner's series that charmed me along with making me blush. As their tour continues, so too does my enjoyment of these entertaining characters ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Summer is the fiddle player for the good girls of Sweet Southern Sass, who has a bit of a crush on the guitarist for Destiny Fades to Blue, who they are on tour with. They have done a bit of flirting, but after she witnesses his revolving door of women, over and over again, she finally decides she must move on. But when she accepts a date with a sound tech, Jake, her crush seems to have taken notice, and is jealous. Sean Scott is one of the man whores of Destiny Fades to Blue, and while he won't ...more
Chantal
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Skye has once again completely nailed it with Harmony! She will capture your heart and hold it tight with this dynamic duo! This book shows that opposites really do attract! Get ready for the second book in A Lil Bit Country A Lil Bit Rock & Roll series!

Summer is a fiddle player and singer with Sweet Southern Sass. She also happens to be Daisy's little sister. Summer is one who speaks her mind but also has shy side to her as well. Her band and her family are extremely important to her. Not
Diane
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars*

A bit of love déjà vu….

It is Summer and Sean’s turn at the emotional love wheel and they are following in Rafe and Daisy’s bumpy courtship footsteps. Brought together by their record label for a multi-city tour, the bands they belong to are committed to being together for the for-seeable future. Sean is definitely a bad boy with his casual approach to female companionship (it’s all about sex) and Summer’s determined to not be another notch on belt. Their physical attraction is obvious
Denise Van plew
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So I picked up this one so fast I bet there was smoke coming from behind. I just had to see what Summer was going to do with her bad boy. Thing with her though is she will be a bit in denial at first trying to see how goes it with someone else first but honey you got to have that spark and dynamite too. Sean is one that I found captivated on how it would go down with him largely due to his character. You know what they say when you meet that right one, you go down even if kicking and screaming. ...more
Kim
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Summer has harbored a crush on Sean since she met him. He is into her but only as a sex buddy. Summer is not ok with that so she decides to move on. Of course Sean then wants what he can't have.
I liked that he went after her and stayed true to her. But he could have laid off repeatedly reminding her of his whorish ways. Especially that he had been with girls only the night before!! (I'm not even going to lecture about the unprotected sex with a man ho)
A few fights and disallow later and
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely floved it. 5 star brilliance as usual.

Skye never disappoints me, I love her writing style, a great flowing story with no messing about straight to the point story telling. All with plenty of detail you can't help but fall in love with her work and her characters.

Summer and Sean are beautiful together and oh boy is it hot!!!
Jamie Rhodes
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book that will keep you interested to see how two "opposite" people can fall in love. This is the second book in a series, but if you haven't read book one I feel like it's ok. However, book one will lead you into why things happen in this book. You will take a ride with Sean and Summer as they try to figure out their feelings for each other. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger.
Carol
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harmony

Sean and Summer, both attracted to each other, but Sean is the typical one night stand rocker bad boy. Summer wants a relationship, so although she has feelings for Sean she will not act on them. Can they continue working together, both bands are on tour together, day in, day out! Great story, see if Sean will open his eyes, and let his heart feel?
Heather
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my favorite one yet. Summer and Sean have a chemistry that really heats up the room. The banter was their foreplay, and when they finally stopped fighting the attraction it was an explosion of epic proportions. These two compliment each other perfectly, and I can't wait to see what's next in this series.
Connie McElfresh
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow was this book great. I found these two characters so believable and the interactions between them so great to read. This book kept my attention from beginning to the end. I can't wait for the next book in this series.

I was gifted this book for a fair and honest review.
Mandy Bee
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect mix of sweet country and hard rocker! Sean and Summer are that perfect I-don't-want-you-but-I-want-you couple. I love how they each have to over come fears to be able to be together. This is a great sigh worthy love story. Looking forward to the next book in this series!
Kathy Aronoff
Ok read

Another good girl falling for the bad boy while touring together. Chemistry between Sean and Summer is good but not crazy about the abrupt ending. This book is too much like book one in story line
Cayla
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book it was great to see Sean Fall lol. can not wait to see what happens with the other two guys :-)
Nadine Bookaholic

harmonybtb

Book 2 A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll
By Skye Turner
Release Date: December 6th

harmony-amazon-goodreads

blurb

Sean Scott, lead guitarist of Destiny Fades to Blue, the “it” boys of rock, is used to having any woman he wants. He’s never at a loss for companionship and his philandering ways are frequently on the front page of the tabloids.

selling sweethearts of country, has never had much time for romance with
Noila Ortega
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steamy and sweet!

Sean and Summer have quite a chemistry...but it build up as the pages turned. Skye Turner has a way with emotions. Her books are bold and sexually intense but never forgetting that love can reform and repair. Sean is determined to change in order to be in the relationship. Summer is not in her element but falls in love regardless.
What most captures the mind is their musical talent and the bond within the bands...how they interact and help while still dealing with the wild and
Sandy
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Skye Turner's writing style. She ALWAYS makes me laugh while reading those hot, sexy stories. Her Bayou Stix series is in my favorite top ten. I love that Blue from that series made an appearance in this one, as did James Black. I hope there will be more books in this series.
S.J.
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous read once again

Skye definitely knows how to get your all got and bothered not giving away story but you must read this book infect the series of them
Mayas
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Summer and Sean worldwind.... Why try to replace the irreplaceable? That is basically what this one was. Summer trying to fight the attraction of her heart and soul by giving Jake a slight try. Yeah, uh NO.... Sean was not having that. Get the girl by any means necessary and he utilized all this means. Even enlisted the managers, bodyguards, band members, and all to seal the love of the woman that tamed his heart and bed hopping ways.
Jade Fox
Jun 09, 2019
Mandy Shaffer
Jan 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman #2)
  • Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman #1)
  • Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #1)
  • Down Beat (Dark Tide, #1)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • Love At First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)
  • It's Not Over (Fair Lakes #1)
  • Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12)
  • Dirty Like Dylan (Dirty #4)
  • Never Fall in Love with a Rockstar
  • Coming to Hale (Hale #1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)
  • Hard Freak (Rock Stars on Tour Book 3)
  • Guitar Freak (Rock Stars on Tour #1)
  • Notes On Love
  • Perfectly Wrong
Skye Turner

Skye Turner is an avid reader and an editor turned International Bestselling Author of the Bayou Stix Series.

She attended Southeastern Louisiana University and Louisiana State University where she majored in Mass Communications, centering her studies in Journalism. Unfortunately life intervened and she made the choice to leave her studies.

She lives in small town Louisiana with her

A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll (4 books)
  • Riff (A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll, #1)
  • Interlude (A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll #3)
  • Crescendo (A Lil Bit Country & A Lil Bit Rock & Roll #4)