Start by marking “A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)” as Want to Read:
A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)

A ​Court of Silver Flames

(A Court of Thorns and Roses #4)

Nesta Archeron has always been prickly-proud, swift to anger, and slow to forgive. And ever since being forced into the Cauldron and becoming High Fae against her will, she's struggled to find a place for herself within the strange, deadly world she inhabits. Worse, she can't seem to move past the horrors of the war with Hybern and all she lost in it.

The one person who ign
Expected publication: February 16th 2021 by Bloomsbury Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A ​Court of Silver Flames, please sign up.
Vasiliki Kentrou Denial, stalking Sarah's twitter for even the tiniest updates, endless re-reads of ACOTAR, ACOMAF, and book 3, trying to read other books to keep our …moreDenial, stalking Sarah's twitter for even the tiniest updates, endless re-reads of ACOTAR, ACOMAF, and book 3, trying to read other books to keep our mind distracted and failing miserably, and most importantly:

TEARS. ENDLESS TEARS.
description(less)
Bonner I hope it's a spinoff. I feel like Feyre and Rhysand's story has arched to a beautiful end. And honestly.... I'm kinda tired of reading about them. If…moreI hope it's a spinoff. I feel like Feyre and Rhysand's story has arched to a beautiful end. And honestly.... I'm kinda tired of reading about them. If SJMaas continues their storyline I'm afraid it will get all mucked up. Let them live happily ever after in Valeris.(less)

Start your review of A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
Andreea Pop
May 07, 2017 marked it as to-read
Fall 2018. The awaiting begins. Gods. Now I advise you not to read further unless you've finished ACOWAR -- seriously, what are you even doing on the internet if that's the case???

***************************************************************

I think it's high time we started the game of who will be featured in the next book? I mean, obviously, it's a healthy and not-obsessive past time hobby. Right? *smiles innocently*

Nesta & Cassian? Honestly, my money's on them. Maas loves them and there were
Miranda Reads
description
That cover reveal hit me.

The way this cover DOESN'T MATCH the series bugs me that much.

Ps. EVEN IF this Dollar-Tree-Mardi-Gras-plastic-mask-on-concrete WAS going to be the new style... why is it Lucien themed? This is Nesta/Cassian's story?? Lucien wears a fox mask for 50 years, has autumnal fiery magic...

UPDATE

Okay. So I know this is JUST a print but THIS was the cover I was expecting!!
Gorgeously made by StarsThatDream

UPDATE AGAIN!!!

She's going to make a dust jacket once th
Natalie Monroe
Jul 12, 2016 marked it as to-read
EDIT 25/9/2020: That cover is hideous. And it's so annoying when publishers change covers mid-series.

GUYS. Do you realize what this means?

Lucien will get his own book.

Nesta will get her own book.

Mor will get her own book.

chan ☆
Sep 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: problematic
i have decided in retrospect while i don’t think the new covers fit this series, the design is actually nice. and the artist definitely shouldn’t be harassed by ppl for doing her job 👌🏻
----------------

here for the butt crack play ONLY
Warda
May 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
So, they really decided to go ahead with that cover??!

So you’re trying to tell me they actually sat there and thought, yes. This is it. This is the cover that will tell this particular story?!!

😒

After THE cover that was Crescent City, THIS is the best the design team could've come up with? Do not tell me this has significance.
Everything about this screams lazy.

WE deserve better.

—————————

TITLE! 😭😭😭😭 I can’t believe we get to go back to this world again soon. And be with these characters.

MY EMO
 Teodora
Update: Just saw the cover and two battling emotions kicked me in the guts:
1) What is this cover and how do I react to it
2) I'm officially scared shitless of this book
____________________________________

Not to be dramatic or anything but I'm not going to be able to breathe until February 2021.
NReads
Apr 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
I swear reading Sarah J. Maas feels like a battlefield. Your ships get destroyed by new ships constantly.
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
We have a cover and it's totally not what I expected it to be!
Mhmm... not sure if I love it or hate it! *lol*
I'm no huge fan of the colours that were used but I like the idea of the interwoven mask!
It's definitely something different than the usual covers though.

Let's see what 2021 will bring us!
_________________________________

So apparently 2021 is the year in which we'll find out in which kind of direction this next trilogy is heading.

Am I the only one who hopes this trilogy isn't all about
alana ♡
Aug 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
Nesta, honey.

I know you been thru SOME SHIT but plz be soft to my man 😔😭

Also, please sedate me until 2020 and wake me up when this book is out.

Sincerely,
The Bookish Chick
MischaS_
Jun 29, 2020 marked it as to-read
A Court of Silver Flames and...? What? Are we missing half the title? Or is there a mistake? Is it supposed to be "A Court of Silver and Flames"? What's going on here? Help? Please!

EDIT:
#ACOSAF
Decided, I'll just keep calling this A Court of Silver and Flames.

EDIT:
Well, and now the cover? Why are they trying to make this separate from the original trilogy? But still, keeping it a part of the series?
I have to say that I really feel for all the people who already own the trilogy and now want thes
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
✨ Finally adding this given that her July newsletter seriously implies that these additional books will be companion novels (view spoiler). I love everyone in the Night Court, so YES, I'LL TAKE MORE OF THEM ✨

She says she can't say... BUT she also says that the trilogy will be wrapped up, and if they're companion novels, for me it makes sense to keep the secret around them... Because OBVIOUSLY, if we know that there will be
P
May 05, 2017 marked it as anxiously-waiting
More. More. More. I want more.
Mother Above ! How can I survive this after ACOWAR ?
Hamad
Jun 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
So they decided not to publish this on my birthday and push it a few weeks forward which is Okay.

BUT WHY DOES THAT COVER LOOK LIKE IT WAS DESIGNED ON PAINT IN SOMEONE'S FREE TIME??
Cece ❀Rants, Raves &Reviews❀
Pre-Book thoughts

I have never liked Nesta. sorry not sorry. I didn’t like her much in the previous books but I acknowledge that her character does have potential for such depth

Some describe Nesta as ambitious and authoritative character but to me she was very selfish, cold, and distant. She did nothing to help Feyre provide for their family and spent the money Freye earned on frivolous items. THEN in fey world goes on whole refusing to train/ help others but demanding they protect ONE of her
♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
UPDATE:

I cannot decide if I like the cover or not? Like I will not lie. I do like the new covers of this series but not sure about this one. It may grow on me though

- - - - -

Look Nesta, girl we got to talk. May we talk? I think you need to calm the fuck down. I bought a book for you. It’s called Being Nice for Dummies. Please read this and get back to me.
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
#1 A Court of Thorns and Roses ★★★★★
#2 A Court of Mist and Fury ★★★★★
#3 A Court of Wings and Ruin ★★★★★
#3.1 A Court of Frost and Starlight ★★★★★

Sooooo is it 2019 2020 2028 2021!!! yet or nah 😭

september 2020 update:
I mean, I don't love the new cover, but... I don't hate it, either? And can we just talk about how relieved I am that they're finally officially moving this series to their adult publishing imprint?
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
This is a whole damn mood for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardan Greenbriar
My Nesta needs a better cover
and freedom of choice

ehhhhh is that Tamlin's mask at the Cover????
Charlotte
Aug 18, 2020 marked it as not-today-satan
Shelves: maasterpiece
Who's ready for:
➼Snarling, growling and purring! Males and mates and scents!
➼Ambiguous tanness passed off as diversity! Throwaway LGBT characters wandering around in the background!
➼Boatloads of horribly abused Illyrian women -sorry, FEMALES- that exist to prove to Nesta that she should be grateful 1) to be part of Feminist King Rhysand's Woke-Ass Circle and 2) that Cassian relentlessly pursues her in spite of her telling him to stop repeatedly!
➼PTSD that mostly has to do with waifish weight los
If this is Nesta and Cassian's book I'M GOING TO SCREAM AND DIE AND LIVE AGAIN JUST FOR MY TWO BABIES.

description

I honestly have HUGE expectations for these spin-off but I don't want to get way too excited because, well, SJM loves to play for how long can I fuck up and you still will be there reading my books?.
Mary S. R.
I’ve decided the cover designer was, indeed, drunk.

How do you take so many gorgeous pieces and somehow make them look so wrong together?

—★—

I don’t know how I feel about this cover? I mean, the art is pretty but like who put the text there were they drunk??

I DON’T HAVE AN OPINION OH MY GOD SOMEONE PLEASE LEND ME THEIRS I NEED AN OPINION RIGHT NOW.

—★—

I’ve just been informed:

SJM is out to assassinate “A [BLANK] OF [BLANK] AND [BLANK]” title trope.

WHO IS CELEBRATING TONIGHT.

Companions

Series p
Mrinmayi
Jun 25, 2020 marked it as to-be-read-not
Look..I am NOT an artist
Nor do I think I have good "taste" in colors or something
BUT even I think this cover is ugly😂
It's not like I think that viper deserves a better cover

Any Nesta hater out there??!! You are welcome to hate her with me 😂I can bitch about her forever
BUT I do have a theory..remember how that viper wore grey dresses??!! maybe that's why she gets an ugly grey cover
Let's hope Azriel's book gets something better
- Yours sincerely,
idon'tcareaboutanyoneelse Azriel's fan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ambsreads
May 02, 2017 marked it as to-read
if I have to kill someone or never eat another donut to get this earlier you bet your ass I will do it
theburqaavenger➹
that cover is 2020 in the flesh
Zoe Stewart (Zoe's All Booked)
Update: November 2020
I successfully blocked this out, but I've been reminded of it again at 2 am. Afraid to sleep in case of cover induced nightmares. Send help and pretty covers.

Original:

This cover does not spark joy.
Maria ☾ ⋆
Jun 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
Thinking about what Nesta is going to do with 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 and 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲. I'm so scared 😫

June 25:
OH MY GOD! I'M SCREAMING!! SILVER FLAMES? WE ALL KNOW WHO SHE IS TALKING ABOUT! I'M SO SO EXCITED! 🥺
• Lindsey Dahling •
Jun 25, 2020 marked it as to-read
Doctor: Lindsey, you don’t have to wear a mask inside your own home...

Me: Can’t risk it. Nessian has a release date.
Nikki (Book Allure)
Because Feb 2021 is coming nearer, I'm going to post my expectations for ACOSF because I'm a simp for Nessian.

These will be a mix of stories from ACOTAR 1-3 I want told from their POVs as well as their own character arcs!

FOR CASSIAN
> More about his upbringing and his mother
> Him wrecking one BUILDING in the Summer Court that resulted in him being banned lol
> His first encounter with Bryaxis
> Cassian taking Mor’s v*rginity
> What the hell was in that box he threw into the Sidra 😭😭😭😭
> Training the
Angelica
Sep 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
counting the days until this comes out is the only thing keeping me going at this point
---
This cover. I am conflicted by it. It's kinda ugly...
---
A COURT OF SILVER FLAMES!!!!!!!!
So...ACOSF?????
how do we say that??
Evgenia Netrebkova
Experiencing MAAS disappointment as I look into the future, where there will be more books from this shit series that features toxic relationship and the tokenism of diversity and LGBT characters. *sighs* What a bunch of Maasochists...

description

What the fuck? Now there's eight of these filthy things?

Damn...Let's see how filthy Maas is going to make them

But EIGHT books? You've got to be kidding me. It's call smooching money off your readers now.

I might be the only one who hates her books (correction: Thro
Fantasy Buddy Reads: A Court of Silver Flames [February 25, 2021] 1 19 Jan 06, 2021 11:20AM
The Fae of Erilea ✨: A Court of Silver Flames 4 48 Dec 11, 2020 07:52AM
anybody want to know what's about with Azriel in this book? 3 42 Nov 25, 2020 06:07PM
ACOTAR Ships 3 36 Oct 31, 2020 08:58PM
Untitled (ACOTAR #4) 4 171 Sep 16, 2020 08:41AM

• A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)
  • The ​Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, #3)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • Maybe, Forever (The Wave Runners, #1).
  • A Vow So Bold and Deadly (Cursebreakers, #3)
  • Untitled (Six of Crows, #3)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
  • Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #3)
  • Lore
  • Ricochet (Addicted, #2)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Magic Unleashed (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #3)
  • Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)
  • Chain of Iron (The Last Hours, #2)
  • The Bad Boy and the Tomboy
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Crescent City, A Court of Thorns and Roses, and the Throne of Glass series. Her books have sold more than twelve million copies and are published in thirty-seven languages. A New York native, Sarah lives in Philadelphia with her husband, son, and dog. To find out more, visit sarahjmaas.com or follow @therealsjmaas ...more

A Court of Thorns and Roses (6 books)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #6)

Articles featuring this book

Gothic romance, dueling family restaurants, West African magic, and much, much more! It sure looks like 2021 is shaping up to be a year of...
“Rough year, he almost said. Because that beautiful face was indeed pale, thinner than it had been before the war, her lips bloodless, and those eyes… Cold and sharp, like a winter morning. No joy, no laughter, in any plane of her exquisite face.” 2 likes
“Nesta tried—tried and failed—not to feel the blow, the sting of the words. Though she didn’t know why she was surprised by it. There were no paintings of her in this house, they did not invite her to parties or dinners anymore, they certainly didn’t visit—” 1 likes