Start by marking “Isolation” as Want to Read:

Isolation

The most dangerous enemy is the one you can’t see…

Hundreds of lives are at risk as infectious diseases specialist Dr Julia Sinclair races to defeat a lethal outbreak of an antibiotic-resistant bacteria.

The real danger though lurks unseen in the shadows - a serial killer who will stop at nothing to make their twisted plan a reality.

As Dr Sinclair battles to save her hosp
Published July 7th 2016 by Fahrenheit Press

To ask other readers questions about Isolation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isolation

Sharon Boyles
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Current and you can feel the apprehension and terror as well as the spirit of the heroine. Did not care for the number oh expletives used when they definitely were not needed to express deep emotions.

Very current biometrics. Felt the many emotions and terror and grief. However the repeated same expletive was detrimental to the flow of the story.
Stephanie L Teeter
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Had me working ,hard

There are very few books that keep me on a tightrope like this one! I can usually figure out who the killer is before halftime but not here. My mind didn't start flipping to Simon until about 87%. Great writing!
I want more!
Cherie Parks
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First rate medical mystery

This is a first novel and I can't wait to read more from this author! Impeccable timing and protagonists I really felt for. I do hope a second novel includes them again.
David
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Not too bad but a lot of medical jargon breaks the flow, certainly for me as a non medical person.
linda m. johnson
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Isolation

This was a great read. There is romance and a lot of suspense. Please read this great book. I recommend this book to everyone.
Audrey Mageau
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suspense Book

Great book,loved it from the first to last page.Hard to put down,trying to figure out who the killer was.Great characters.
Suzanne Cass
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this fast-paced mystery. Especially loved the fact it was set in Perth, Western Australia and I could easily identify icons and landmarks in the story. Heroine is strong and gutsy and I was glued to the book right until the end.
wilma williams
Eeyore
Aug 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add to my author profile 5 17 Jul 21, 2016 07:26PM
SJ Gardiner is a clinical microbiologist by day - that's a pathologist specialising in the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases. Not the kind of pathologist who hangs around crime scenes and cuts up dead bodies. In TV terms, she's more like Dr Greg House, but without the limp or the drug habit and with a better bedside manner... she hopes.

After hours, she has a fatal weakness for crime