Start by marking “Rowan Wood Legends (The Lost Clan #2)” as Want to Read:
Rowan Wood Legends (The Lost Clan #2)

Rowan Wood Legends

(The Lost Clan #2)

SOME LEGENDS ARE BETTER LEFT UNTOLD.

I wasn’t the sort of girl who believed in fairytales, let alone tales about faeries. But that changed the day Faeries came to my small town and Hunters rose from their graves.

On that fateful day, I received a book, a peculiar collection of myths and legends. Turns out it was so much more than stories. And just as I was on the verge of u
Published August 14th 2017 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Rowan Wood Legends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rowan Wood Legends

Start your review of Rowan Wood Legends (The Lost Clan #2)
Hanne
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Rowan Wood Legends is the second book in the Lost Clan series and Rose Petal Graves must be read before this book. This book is so good! It was so much better than Rose Petal Graves. The book read easier and I knew all the characters better. I loved the suspense and the mystery. I still don’t know who to trust and who not, and I love wondering about it. There isn’t really a cliffhanger, but not everything is solved at the end. I can’t wait for the next book in this series to be released!

Cat is s
Olivia Wildenstein
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So excited to bring this baby into the world. Soon. Very soon.
Andy
Sep 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free audiobook from the author and the review group Audiobx in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

I HAVE A NEW SHIP.

Catori is torn between her Hunter side and her Faerie side. In the centuries long conflict between the two, she hasn't decided if one side is right, or even if either side is. After losing her mother and best friend, Catori is sick of death. When someone she thought was a friend, steals her book from her, she doesn't know where to turn to or who to
Sabrina
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Checkout more reviews @ https://omgbooksandmorebooks.blogspot... !!

I finished this book in 1 day and I loved every minute of it. Rowan Wood Legends surpassed by expectations and I could not put this book down. Rowan Wood Legends starts where Rose Petal Graves left off. Catori is much more mature in this book. She wants to discover who she really is and wants to bring peace to the two worlds she is ensnared in, the fairies and the hunters.

I don’t know why, but I’m obsessed with this series. I ho
Manon the Malicious
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley, fantasy
I was provided an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Catori’s adventures with the faeries and hunters continue. People are still dying, shit is still going down. (Yep, that’s my summary.)

The world was still interesting and well built, we actually got more details about it, but the plot was so very boring. I started being entertained at like 70%, that’s when the story actually picked up…
I have really mixed feelings about most of the main characters… Like I can’t decide whether I l
Theresea
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in two days, it was so good. After reading the first book in the Lost Clan series I couldn't wait to devour this one, and it did not disappoint. There's plenty of humor, love, mystery, and steamy scenes to keep you up well into the night. It's one of those books that is bittersweet to finish because you get so attached to the characters. I hope Olivia Wildenstein give us one more book after this. Pretty please? ...more
Astrid Arditi
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the first in the series! Absolutely loved it! Now that the players are presented, the stakes rise spectacularly and Catori is in the thick of the drama unfurling. Love, loss and century old grudges mix together to create a perilous crisis that kept me awake well into the night. Devoured this novel in less than two days! Simply couldn't put it down ...more
Mandie
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is Book 2 of the the Lost Clan series. Wonderful supernatural fantasy with a splash of romance! It will keep you hooked until the last page!
☾ Liz ☆ Stellar Kitten Book Reviews ☆
I feel like this series is my guilty pleasure. I loved this so much more than I expected to even though little things bothered me. Full review to come!

Full review on Stellar Kitten Book Reviews:

description

❝ "Okay, we're all done. I'm all out of lollipops, though."

Even though my throbbing arm felt as though it were on fire, I smiled. "I was always a sticker girl." ❞

This book definitely went beyond my original expectations. It tackled on a lot of the issues I'd had with the first book. My favorite change
Sydney
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
asdfghjkl even better than the first one! We get to know even more about the faeries and the hunters which is super exciting I definitely like the faeries more but it might be because I'm in love with Ace oops. Both have their faults though but I'm hoping for peace through Cat and Ace. Speaking of Cat she's amazing in this book. Strong, caring, loving, and completely oblivious but in a sweet way. I just love the way she LOVES everyone and cares for everyone. And she's faced a lot the past couple ...more
Katie
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wildenstein does it again. Like her other books, Rowan Wood Legends is full of characters you can't decide if you can trust or not. What seems predictable isn't. A see-saw of mystery and romance. This book is a solid, satisfying read that gets us even further into the world of faeries and hunters. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book and I am now waiting (impatiently) for the next installment. More!!! ...more
Aneta Bak
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, arc
Rowan Wood Legends was just as good as the first book, if not better. If you liked the first one, you definitely need to get your hands on this one as soon as possible.

Caught in the middle of a war between Fairies and Hunters, Catori has chosen not to trust anyone. Alone and confused, Catori must discover the true reason behind Holly's sudden death, and whom she can truly trust.

Once I started this book, it was really hard to put down. I read it in two days, but I probably could have done it in o
Dawn West
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

Hunter or Faerie? Which would you choose?

Catori's life has been turned upside down ever since the death of her mother. She has learned the truth about her family's paranormal roots and discovered that she is both fae and hunter, a seemingly impossible combination. And since she refuses to pick a side, she has to fend off both the faeries and the hunters who want her to choose.

Unfortunately, while Cat tries to deal with her two bloodlin
Nicole Vanadia Davis
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I think I liked this book more than the 1st one. Some aspect were slower in the beginning but overall it was juicer. All the sexual tension just bounced all over the place. The first book touched on the background and history of the hunters and faeries. This book expanded on all of that and doled out secrets and new revelations. Learning about the faerie's home and the hierarchy within their land was very interesting. Catori is growing on me. Emotionally, she's doing better. She still made some ...more
Debbie Turk
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Engrossing!!🌟

For #2 we're still in the small town of Rowan. Cat is still reeling from her Mum's death & Blake's suicide but she's left livid by the betrayal of old family friend Stella, Cass's Aunt! She's lost her Book, the one with all of the Fae & Gottwa tales in it and much more. What's even worse is Cruz used his 'fae favour' to blackmail/torture it's location out of her!😢

We learn more about the world where the Fae live in this book. Kajika says & does some dumb hurtful things to Cat out of
Katy Haye
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rowan Wood Legends kept up the same high level of writing I’ve come to know and love from Olivia Wildenstein’s previous books.

The mythology surrounding the faeries and the hunters is absolutely delicious. This instalment brought excellent developments in character, plot and the legends themselves. I particularly loved the knife-edge split with characters appearing friends one minute and foe the next. I’m still not entirely sure who to trust, since I vacillated all the way through!

I am firmly on
Jana (HokuGirlReads)
This is such an interesting take on the fae and as each book goes on it opens up more and more in the world and is so interesting and unique I love the story and characters this author has created. I can’t wait to read the next book.
Mihlean
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r-and-r, arc, 5-stars
I received a digital copy of this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest and voluntary review

Rating: 5 stars

This second installment trumps the first one without any doubt!

Rose Petal Graves was great - no it was pretty damn awesome. The world building was amazing, the characters were likable and the writing just impeccable. The romance however, was a little ridiculous if I may say so. In Rowan Legend Woods, all of these aspects returned except for the stupid romance.

HELL. YES.

So do I
JJ
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Note: I've read the book and listened to the audiobook. This review covers both and my audiobook review from February is on Audible

Story Summary and Overall Thoughts:
This is a (mostly) young adult, supernatural, urban fantasy series where the main character is torn between two worlds. I recommend reading Rose Petal Graves before reading this book, and by proxy, the rest of this review.

I felt this book surpassed the first one with characterization and events. There was more mystery and things fe
Alyssa Janine Busia
This is the second book in The Lost Clan series by Olivia Wildenstein. I liked the first book, Rose Petal Graves, but I wanted this one more. The story gives additional detail about the two groups that I am following and looking forward to knowing in the first book. Also, in this second installment, I was able to feel more attached to the characters and the world featured here.

The story was told in Catori’s view. Here, we will be able to see the real story behind the war between the Faeli and th
Charlotte
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This brilliant trilogy is just getting better and better. I am really enjoying this story. This second book has definitely picked up its pace from the first.

Olivia wildenetein's writing and imagination is awesome. The story development is brilliant. This world of fearies and hunters is an awesome take. 2 worlds, lots of characters lots going on to keep you on the edge of your seat. A fantastic resilient main character. Slow developing romance which doesnt take over the book.

I absolutely loved
Macy Klingerman
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked the first installment of this series, but I LOVED this second book. Holy crap, I audibly squealed and even threw my phone down and started flailing and clapping a few times. This second installment takes a bit more mature turn, with some pretty steamy scenes and a romance that I never saw coming, but am TOTALLY on board with. Like, seriously, I ship this like crazy. 10/10 would obsessively read fan fiction about it.

If romance isn't necessarily your thing, this book has some awesome, well
Tabby
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won’t give any spoilers but I do have to say- I have NEVER in my life been so engrossed in a story. In most series, you basically know what’s going to happen by the middle of the first book. This series had me guessing up until the very end. Cleverly written with relatable characters that you can’t help but love or well hate some of them but then love them again. I read all three within three days.. like didn’t sleep- read while I fixed my hair, while I ate and (don’t tell anyone) even at two ...more
Katherine Paschal
Katori has a choice to make- to embrace her hunter side and battle faeries, or to let go and become a Faerie. But really, all she wants is to be herself and not have to pick a side that would change her life completely, and to stop lying to those close to her. She may not have much choice in the decision after all though since she is in the middle of a war she is very unprepared for.

​I liked the first book well enough, but I was so into this story! I sat down one evening to just read a chapter
Jessie Seymour
***I received an ARC through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review***

I gave this book 5 stars. This book was 10 times better than the first book. I was so completely enthralled by the story that I honestly didn’t want to stop. I know I probably say that a lot about books, but I’m not even exaggerating this time.

I was reading and it was getting so good, I turned the page and it was at the Epilogue and I didn’t know what to do with myself.

I’m a bit over the love triangle in the first book. I
Mel Anie
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, fantasy, 2017, magic
Stars: 4,2
Arc of this book has been provided by author, Olivia Wildenstein in exchange for an honest review.

At the beginning I would like to apologize.
I know, I'm a little late with review of this book. Sorry for it, real life called.

Review
I was really confused about how should I rate this book. There was things I loved and things I really hate. Nonetheless, this book was really a good, emotional read. It made me laugh, few time I face-palm myself, other times I was singing alongside Avri
Poetic Puppy
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything you loved about Rose Petal Graves and more.

Catori is about to find out what happens when Fae die; among other things. With no idea who she can trust, Cat will have to rely on her instincts. And when things get dangerous, she’ll have to rely on whoever’s closest; as picking sides when you’re half and half isn’t easy.

If you’ve decided to continue with this series you won’t be disappointed; book 2 is every bit as good as book 1. The momentum is building and you’re in for a few surprises
Marissa
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fantasy fans
Recommended to Marissa by: olivia wildenstein
How long until the next one comes out?

This was a great sequel... while the first half was slow and I worried it might have a bit of the middle book syndrome I got sucked into Catori's story more...

I will be back with a more detailed review...

*** Thank you to the author for an early copy for review - all opinions are my own.... and please considering checking out my full review and discussion on Marissa Writes ***

Story Overview

This second book of the Lost Clan series starts right where Rose Pe
Jessica
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
In an Oyster Shell – Another thrilling installment of The Lost Clan series.

The Pearls – I like the epic conflict between fairies and hunters. The main character is caught in the middle. This makes for all sorts of exciting circumstances. Its almost like the conflict you find in the Twilight series except you’re dealing with fairies and hunters rather than the vampires and werewolves.

The idea of fairies is a concept that draws me in. I like the story that is told about these fairies. It’s interes
C. Erani Kole
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from NetGalley*

This was more exciting than the first book. I still had my little doubts about the unlikely actions and reactions played out by the characters, and a few times I lost track of Catori's mind and feelings with certain people but I wasn't disappointed. I'm obsessed with this series and I'm pretty sure of it because I literally will read every word in this weird attempt to keep the reading experience. I didn't want it to end. Cator
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Forging Darkness (Fallen Legacies, #2)
  • Reign of Darkness (Iron Crown Faerie Tales, #4)
  • The Thorn Princess (Iron Crown Faerie Tales, #1)
  • Heir of Iron Hearts (Iron Crown Faerie Tales, #2)
  • Game of Shadows (Iron Crown Faerie Tales, #3)
  • The Glass Scepter (Iron Crown Faerie Tales, #5)
  • The Fallout (Dominion of Ash #3)
  • Fae's Deception (Queens of the Fae Book 1)
  • Wolf Roulette (Werewolf Dens, #3)
  • Curse Breaker (Kingdom of Runes, #2)
  • Rapture (Hades Castle Trilogy #2)
  • Shadow Ruin (Shadow Fall, #3)
  • Queen of Ice and Snow (Iron Crown Faerie Tales, #6)
  • The Rook (The Twisted Kingdoms, #2)
  • Moon Claimed (Werewolf Dens, #2)
  • Unveiled (Raven Daughter #1)
  • Shadow's Fall (Shadow Series #4)
  • Shadow's Due (Shadow Series, #3)
USA TODAY bestselling author Olivia Wildenstein grew up in New York City and earned her bachelor’s in comparative literature from Brown University. After designing jewelry for a few years, Wildenstein traded in her tools for the writing life, which made more sense considering her college degree.

When she’s not sitting at her computer, she’s psychoanalyzing everyone she meets (Yes. Everyone), eaves

The Lost Clan (5 books)
  • Rose Petal Graves (The Lost Clan #1)
  • Rising Silver Mist (The Lost Clan #3)
  • Raging Rival Hearts