Start by marking “The Visit (Cyberlove, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
The Visit (Cyberlove, #2.5)

The Visit

(Cyberlove #2.5)

Bonus short: Dominic and Luke's visit to see Garrett and Kai.
Published July 11th 2016 by Megtino Press

To ask other readers questions about The Visit, please sign up.
Letty Ah! Just noticed the link at the end of book 2, lol.

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
That was a fun little episode of Luke and Dominic visiting Kai and Garrett.

I love these guys!
Rachel Reads Ravenously
I had been saving this short story and I am glad I did! It was the perfect story to read right now, I had a giant smile on my face the entire time.
:D
Jo
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, gr2016, m-m
Pre-Garrett, I never wanted anyone touching me when I went into meltdown mode. But now, he was the only thing that could calm a panic attack in under two minutes.

This was such a sweet and funny novella, and I loved seeing more of Kai and Garrett together. And I’m so glad that Garrett and Dominic are still friends, and that Kai and Dominic got along so well.

"Aw, Reid, you big softie. I knew you wanted to be my best fucking friend!"
Dia
5 HOT stars

I knew, I really knew reading this was going to let me want for more! And now the waiting is really painful and makes me want to cry ... Oh, February isn't here soon enough!!!

This free bonus #2,5 is HOT and SWEET in the same time. Made me want to re-read the first two books, like yesterday!

Strong Signal kept me up at night. It was my first book by both these wonderful authors. I was in love with their writing from the first pages and the last ones made me want to discover Dominic'
Karen
Feb 13, 2017 marked it as read-mm
Shelves: 2017-books-read
Rating & Review removed
Elsbeth
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it

Cute read. I loved the Bi-sexual Dr. Phil remark!!
A lot of LOL moments..

"Am I doing a good job?"

"A good job of what?"

"Not fucking up," he said. "I was sweating it for hours, man. Convinced you'd regret inviting us or that I'd not get on with Kai. Shit. Luke had to suck my dick to calm my anxious ass down."
* A Reader Obsessed *
So sweet and sexy!

A wonderful look at all 4 guys getting it on (with their respective boyfriends) and getting along!

I only wish it was longer!
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***5 Stars***

A few quick pages showing Luke and Dominic's visit to Garrett and Kai. We get all 4 POV's, which I absolutely loved. And naturally, you get the Megtino banter and steam you've grown accustomed to. This series is a serious WIN.
Truuss
Jul 19, 2016 added it
Shelves: 2016, m-m
Review and rating removed
.Lili.
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I ♥ this series so hard!
Shile
Rating Removed

*******************************************************
Cute, Short and just amazing. We get to see Dominic, Luke, Kai and Garrett.

⚔ Silvia ⚓
Rating and review removed.
Chris
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick weekend visit ... Just left me wanting one more day !
Annery
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read for all of the Dominic & Luke fans but also for the Kai & Garrett contingent. It's super fun visiting with the guys, seeing Kai & Garrett settled in their home and how grumpy/protective Garrett continues to be over Kai but also the dynamic between Dominic and Luke. Even though Luke tells Garrett that living with Dominic is sometimes like having a third teenager it's very clear that Dominic's his man and he loves him.
Lovely gift.
Jilrene
Love this short story!
Adam
Me after reading this short:
description

I loved catching up with Kai and Garrett. I really like Dominic and Luke, but my heart is with the couple from book 1. Especially Garrett. I so need to find a Garrett of my own.

description

Although I'd have a threesome with either couple. Or, even better, a fivesome. I'm not that picky.

description

This short story is sweet, funny, and a little bit sexy. A must read for fans of the Cyberlove series!
Janie
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-heroes, m-m
This was basically an extended epilogue of Dominic and Luke when they go to visit Garrett and Kai. It was awesome to catch up with both couples and to see them interacting with each other. I would love more Dominic and Luke. While I did love Garrett and Kai, I think that Dominic and Luke are amazing.
Santy
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a bite-sized revisit to one of my fave couples Garrett and Kai.

It was brilliant!!!

I loved Garret, loved Kai, loved Dominic& hell even liked Luke in this one.

Now Megan and Santino, GO FORTH AND WRITE MORE AWESOMENESS!!
Tina

Review and rating removed.
Trio
that was fun - I do really like Luke and Dominic
Tammy
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amazing-books
Very cute, I wanted to read this before I start book 3 and it was great seeing both couples interacting together!! Thanks for the free read Meagan Erickson! 😀
Helen
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More Kai ........ just more Kai generally please , he's such a sweetie !
Meep
Jul 21, 2016 added it
Rating removed, review spoilered.
I'm here for the books not the authors - but can't ignore the allegations.

(view spoiler)
Cory
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Super short, super sexy read on Luke and Dominic's visit to Garrett and Kai's house! Loved it!
Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
Sweet and sexy. A quick look into the lives of both Kai and Garrett AND Luke and Dominic. It was good to see Garrett and Dominic connect and the beginnings of a solid friendship.
Melissa
This was a cute short addition to the series. I love it when authors post these little shorts to give their readers just a little bit more. :-) I loved all of them, but Kai was just so adorable and then he and Dominic were just so silly sweet together. If you've read books 1 & 2, then you obviously don't want to miss this little cutie. *Sigh* Now to just get my library to add the rest of the books to their catalog.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Third Rail (Five Boroughs, #5.5)
  • Something Permanent (Middle of Somewhere, #2.1)
  • Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas (Sixty Five Hours, #1.5)
  • Overtime (Scoring Chances, #3.5)
  • Blended Whiskey (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4.5)
  • Sparkly Pens (Sparkly Pens, #1-3)
  • Out For the Holidays
  • Shake & Bake (Cut & Run, #6.5)
  • Emyr's Smile (The Stories of Ys, #2)
  • Leo Tops Aries (Signs of Love, #1.5)
  • Bite Marks and Bendy Straws (A series of vignettes, #1)
  • Will & Patrick Do the Holidays (Wake Up Married, #3)
  • The Best Part
  • 1/27: An ICoS Anthology
  • Homecoming (Out of Uniform, #1.5)
  • Unbreakable Stories: Rowe (Unbreakable Bonds, #3.5)
  • Not Fade Away (Hell or High Water, #3.5)
  • Aftermath (Glitterland, #1.5)
Megan Erickson is a USA Today bestselling author of romance that sizzles. Her books have a touch of nerd, a dash of humor, and always have a happily ever after. A former journalist, she switched to fiction when she decided she likes writing her own endings better.

She lives in Pennsylvania with her very own nerdy husband and two kids. Although rather fun-sized, she's been told she has a full-sized

Cyberlove (4 books)
  • Strong Signal (Cyberlove, #1)
  • Fast Connection (Cyberlove, #2)
  • Hard Wired (Cyberlove, #3)
  • Mature Content (Cyberlove, #4)
“He says dumb shit on the regular that makes me laugh, gets grumpy when he's hungry, and eats all my peanut butter, but I still love the bastard.” 3 likes