Start by marking “Whispering Gods (Lacuna Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Whispering Gods (Lacuna Chronicles #3)

Whispering Gods

(Lacuna Chronicles #3)

Before the descent of the Ezri and the brutal reign of the Terah, the independent governments of Earth banded together to launch six colonial ships in an effort to safeguard the future of humanity. Five ships were successful in their mission to colonize and populate five Earth-like sister planets. One ship vanished without a trace.

On Vesta, Caden and his traveling compani
Published December 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Whispering Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whispering Gods

Tessa
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I stumbled by accident across the Lacuna Chronicles. It is situated in a science fiction/fantasy environment around different populations (humans, Eszri, Mechi and Terah) and different planets. The story evolves around 3 main characters: Mikas, Caden and Blue and their quest to find the lost planet Lacuna.
I liked the plot a lot and the way the different conflicts were told. That's why the five stars.
However, then I read that this was supposed to be the last book of a trilogy and I am tempted to
Holly Cravens
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully romantic and tragically profound

Amazing series. The Lacuna Chronicles is a tale of lovers destined to be together throughout space and the flow of time. Just read.

Catalina
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy to have found this series! I feel like as a reader who enjoys both sci-fi and romance, but not necessarily sci-fi romance, this series filled a void by creating a universe with real romantic relationships, with the focus on an amazing sci-fi plot.

ItsAboutTheBook
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: whit
Review can be read at It's About The Book

I’ve loved this entire series. There’s so much going on and the possibilities seem endless. If you haven’t read this series there will be spoilers ahead so steer clear. Not that a few spoilers will ruin the series for you. The best part is the journey of these three friends in their quest for happiness and freedom from the oppression of the Terah. The only life they’ve ever really known is struggling to survive and living in constant fear. Th
Sarina
Review written for Love Bytes Reviews.

I’m not going to lie and pretend I didn’t do a little dance when I got my hands on this book…and maybe squealed a little. Lol I was all but burning with curiosity with the way the last book ended and was very nearly salivating at the thought that I was going to get to dive back into this amazing universe. I apologize for nothing.

Starting right where the previous book left off, this latest story in the Lacuna Chronicles continues to follow Caden and his frien
Rebecca
E
Feb 18, 2017
Liz
Mar 11, 2017
A.M. Daily is a LGBT writer who lives in beautiful Arizona.
She writes queer fiction within a variety of genres including (but not limited to); contemporary fiction, historical fiction, and science fiction.
She is currently working on books six, seven, and eight of the Lacuna Chronicles, a gay sci-fi series.

Lacuna Chronicles (6 books)
  • Lacuna (Lacuna Chronicles, #1)
  • Sky Children (Lacuna Chronicles, #2)
  • Soliloquy of Seasons (Lacuna Chronicles #4)
  • La Vie en Bleu (Lacuna Chronicles #5)
  • Hearken Dawn (Lacuna Chronicles, #6)